Search found 46 matches

by hobowu
12 May 2009, 12:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM6 spells...if you could - what will you change?
Replies: 11
Views: 4420

the stun in earth magic... is practically useless. (does anyone use it?)
Maybe replace it with the slow from light magic?

I suppose slow is more... "earthy" (thinks back to the casting animation of slow from homm3)
by hobowu
08 May 2009, 09:06
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III: how would you rank the towns?
Replies: 87
Views: 124621

you all forget... that conflux has 2 units that are total garbage. (level 4 and level 5) Storm elementals are dealt with by curse (they do 1 damage each :P), plus their low growth and susceptibility to getting lightning-bolted means their numbers don't get built up too high. I'd rank the towns in th...
by hobowu
08 May 2009, 08:52
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 411723

You have to have the Emerald Island teleport key in your first character and only it :) Once you have put the teleport key into your first character's inventory and put all the other keys into your seccond's, then head for the teleporter North of the Crystal Caravan and it should take you to Emeral...
by hobowu
05 May 2009, 06:57
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III: how would you rank the towns?
Replies: 87
Views: 124621

Stronghold and Fortress both have fast and somewhat inexpensive tech trees (high cost in wood and ore though) that might be better on small maps, but Hydras are junk and Behemoths are only good because you can get them in the first week with little difficulty. They also can only reach Lvl3 Mage Gui...
by hobowu
05 May 2009, 06:51
Topic: Why MM is so much better than newer games
Replies: 25
Views: 7873

I respectfully disagree. If anything, the restriction to the four major archetypes of characters really decreases my want to play Might and Magic VI or VII again, because it decreases my options. The best (non hardcore, so all you masochists who enjoy knight solo runs can ignore this part) party ou...
by hobowu
30 Apr 2009, 02:13
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 411723

I can't get the longbow the judge wants in emerald isle... if i remember correctly, in the normal version (without mod), it should be dropped by one of the 2 guards in that room in the cave, but now I only see one guard there (and he's not the one that drops the bow)! anyone help please? (the dragon...

Go to advanced search