Search found 54 matches

by cortisan
11 Jan 2010, 14:00
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 660014

Just download MM6CHE editor and fix the points for this skill: http://rapidshare.com/files/333541492/MM6CHE.EXE.html Be very careful using a cheat program to modify your TCC Part 1 saved game! The Part 2 'installation' program may not work if the original SAVED Game file format has been changed! It...
by cortisan
11 Jan 2010, 09:41

One more question... danu's scrolls, i've found 2, 3, 4 and 5 (i've done all quests up to the drow hive quest) so I am confused where i missed the last few.

Edit: also is the scroll in the rock of ages the only thing you get from the obelisk quest or is there more to it??
by cortisan
11 Jan 2010, 08:27

ah okay thanks heaps
by cortisan
11 Jan 2010, 02:30

...I just got promoted to dark magic master, and I had an expert level of 30 so when I became master it went down to 11 is there anyway I can revert it or have I wasted a shit load of skill points?
by cortisan
07 Jan 2010, 05:13

Re: Brennens Bow

It's one (and best) item from Balu Treasure. Also You may kill dragons in Baal Garden or Colloseuses in Serenity or Far Reaches. Brennens Bow is art (or relic) which can dropped from dead monsters. Before serios battles I try "rest" - clean "artifacts" zones, take any experience...
by cortisan
06 Jan 2010, 23:57

I found this mod heaps of fun up until the later parts, when every monster dispels, curses and breaks equipment. Temple of tranquility is probably the best example of this, that dungeon is not even remotely fun with the constant barrage of mass curse and dispel... It just becomes tedious having to ...
by cortisan
06 Jan 2010, 06:13

I found this mod heaps of fun up until the later parts, when every monster dispels, curses and breaks equipment. Temple of tranquility is probably the best example of this, that dungeon is not even remotely fun with the constant barrage of mass curse and dispel... It just becomes tedious having to c...
by cortisan
05 Jan 2010, 12:46

Temple of Tranquility

Hey guys, I'm using standard KACS party all level 59 and fully promoted and just received the quest to purge the "temple of tranquility" im interested to here how some of you approached it, because last time I went in there (about 20 levels previous) I was constantly dispelled and hammered...
by cortisan
04 Jan 2010, 00:10

A question on one of the promos. IIRC, Soiret ordered the staff of Merlin to be returned from the Ooze Pit in Kastution. I looted it from a chest in the Underground - was it supposed to be there, or will I find two staves eventually? Update: one more question - where could the Rose of the Last Wint...
by cortisan
03 Jan 2010, 04:11

Hey guys, I just cleared out the bog of tuonela (mainly so that I could complete the quest where you have to kill morgana and her witches) I have killed everything including morgana and have retrieved her ring, however when I return for my reward Hilda still says that there are witches still alive.....
by cortisan
02 Jan 2010, 08:41

Im mm6 to become light magic master was required saintly reputation, but i found in previously version TCC fame losing with no reason, now this could be probelm. I know what you are referring to, but i found that happened in the original mm6 as well. Maybe unless you are doing something good, peopl...
by cortisan
01 Jan 2010, 08:54

To complete the game you'll need someone capable of casting the two 'Travel' spells (Llyod's and Town Portal) and a fully promoted and 'spelled' Light Magic Master. Am always play dark way, will be dark magic useless here? Anyway as i remember mage have some light/dark spells but am not sure what l...
by cortisan
01 Jan 2010, 07:14

I just began the game and I did what the file instructed and yet whenever I save my game it saves it as a random party in free haven. What have I done wrong?

Edit: I deleted the folders and copied them back into the directory and it fixed the problem, so nevermind.
by cortisan
01 Jan 2010, 04:38

Salamandre wrote:He forgot to update main post.

Here it is:
http://www.filefront.com/user/BDJ7777
Thanks a lot! :)
by cortisan
01 Jan 2010, 04:27

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

We are proud to announce the Beta2 release of The Chaos Conspiracy . For those interested in playing this game, please download the file TCC Player Intro.pdf at the following link; http://hosted.filefront.com/BigDaddyJim This file contains; (1) an introduction to the game, (2) an introduction to th...
by cortisan
29 Dec 2009, 02:23
Topic: Windows 7, need help
Replies: 10
Views: 4772

Thanks guys for your help, I got it to work by doing a fresh install and then setting compatibility to 98/ME. Don't know why it didn't work before oh well. Thanks again!
by cortisan
28 Dec 2009, 14:05

GreatEmerald wrote:Also don't forget to install GrayFace's patches, they make them run under no compatibility options at all.
You wouldn't happen to have a link handy, would you? Thanks a lot, I haven't used GreyFace's patches before so I hadn't thought of it.
by cortisan
28 Dec 2009, 10:31

Re: Windows 7, need help

Hey guys, I recently got a new macbook and installed windows 7 (I don't care for any arguments about mac or anything so please don't bother) I am taking this laptop with me to uni next year and I will most likely be staying on campus so naturally I will want some gaming to keep me happy. Of course ...
by cortisan
28 Dec 2009, 09:33

I got Might and Magic VI working in Windows 7. It has with the compatibility options to do. Try run it in Windows XP compatibility mode or something. I think you can rightclick on the executable and let it search for maybe working settings too. Yeah I have already tried all the compatibility modes,...
by cortisan
28 Dec 2009, 08:55

Re: Windows 7, need help

phamlongtuan wrote:I think there are two solution.

1. Using Wine in Macbook. That is a good windows emulator for Mac and Linux.

2. Try Windows XP

Thanks for the reply, I will give Wine a go and let you know if it works. I don't particularly want to install Windows XP on this so I will leave that as a last resort.

Go to advanced search