Search found 110 matches

by phamlongtuan
Apr 29 2009, 3:19
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Modding MM6
Replies: 75
Views: 13121

GrayFace wrote:Yes, it would much easier. I've found horse and boat travels, but the problem is that one horseman can travel to 3 maps only.

So create more than one horseman. One table become two or three.
by phamlongtuan
Apr 27 2009, 7:42
Topic: Playtesters needed for Otter's 1st MM6 mod Release.....
Replies: 66
Views: 12573

Might classes don't use magic, right? Then it would be fair to make barbarians use leather, since they have lots of HP and maser all weapons. This would suite 'barbarian' word. Knights then would wear plate armor and archers would wear chain. For me Barbarian is really wild and "barbarian"...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 27 2009, 7:36

I still do not understand while archer can use chain. Shooter need their hand free and flexible. What can a tight-shoulder-chain can fit purpose of speed and accuracy. Archer tend to wear light and flexible armor. http://www.elfwood.com/art/s/u/suzhall/archer.jpg For example this one. and this one h...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 24 2009, 16:38

I did get the the site, finally, and it now says, "Processing download request.." It's been that way for 10-15 minutes. Edit: The new install did not work either. I still see Followers of Baa in Ironfist. Edit 2: Ok, the manual method seemed to work. I now see Bandits in Ironfist. ..any e...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 24 2009, 8:41

Otter How's about an idea that the master skill and expert skill must be depended on class. Eg an strong man like barbarian take master of bow at 10, Archer does this at 7. Some weak like Soc take this one level 11 or 12. The idea of skill depend on attribute was not so convincing. You can boots th...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 23 2009, 19:05

Otter How's about an idea that the master skill and expert skill must be depended on class. Eg an strong man like barbarian take master of bow at 10, Archer does this at 7. Some weak like Soc take this one level 11 or 12. The idea of skill depend on attribute was not so convincing. You can boots thi...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 22 2009, 18:23
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 537
Views: 284734

I can't make town portal spell work, even i touched the central fountain of town. WTHell???

Secondly, i can't find the goblin leader, who made the stable of harmondale stopped work. T_T Signal fire don't start after a load.

Any help is extremely welcome 8| :S
by phamlongtuan
Apr 22 2009, 17:04
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute 0.43 (worth a shot)
Replies: 27
Views: 6022

Notice the name on the lower right - Ribannah - the project leader of MMT back in 2005-2006 This is the reason it could be the longest project all over might and magic series. However, is there anybody here can regist from their forum. I did it for three years with no luck. Always wait at accepting...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 20 2009, 7:15
Topic: mmtools development
Replies: 64
Views: 61129

Short and very common instruction on patching English version of MM7: 1) install MM7 game; 2) apply MOK patch to it; 3) unpack "MMResTool027fix.zip" to MM7 game folder (where "mm7.exe" exists) 4) go to MM7 game folder and launch "mmt_d3d_screen.bat" to patch resolution...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 20 2009, 7:00
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute 0.43 (worth a shot)
Replies: 27
Views: 6022

Might and Magic Tribute 0.43 (worth a shot)

Found this website and project by accidentally. It could be the longest project i have ever seen for a might and magic series. However, they have earned some good base recently now. Take a look at their work. http://www.mmtribute.castlegobs.nl/storage/mmt_0.43_observatory.png http://www.youtube.com/...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 19 2009, 15:40
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]
Replies: 530
Views: 237770

Everyting is in the first post. You may be surprised by some new things :) Maybe I did something wrong, but I've been re-coding all the shrines to give you the bonus without having to visit the seer, I noticed that Blackshire has two entries in the .str file, one for +10 fire Res and one for +10 Ma...
by phamlongtuan
Feb 27 2009, 15:54
Topic: !!!_Maestro MOD (installation)_!!!
Replies: 42
Views: 21161

Re: SPOILER

Try to patch twice. It is a special ability of the patcher. If you run it first - it will ask you about reading the instructions...second time it should to patch. Please help Vldimir, i can not finish the harmodale first quest (clear the castle). I even do not know why. It appear a yellow caution f...
by phamlongtuan
Feb 27 2009, 14:38
Topic: !!!_Maestro MOD (installation)_!!!
Replies: 42
Views: 21161

Try to patch twice. It is a special ability of the patcher. If you run it first - it will ask you about reading the instructions...second time it should to patch. Please help Vldimir, i can not finish the harmodale first quest (clear the castle). I even do not know why. It appear a yellow caution f...
by phamlongtuan
Feb 24 2009, 11:12
Topic: It's Begun!
Replies: 65
Views: 14389

vladimir-maestro wrote:XA

So hard 8| .
by phamlongtuan
Feb 22 2009, 11:16
Topic: Places to lvl in MM6
Replies: 18
Views: 5225

Circus Schedule (for Nicolai's dissapearance): March - Northwest in Mire of the Damned December - Southeast in Bootleg Bay (mainland) Blackshire - April ( 4th month) Mire of the Damned - August ( 8th month) Bootleg Bay - December ( 12th month) Lastly - you'll want to make a note of wells that grant...
by phamlongtuan
Feb 21 2009, 18:16

Where can I get a Gatemaster? And also how do I get to Free Haven? Simply travelling or do I need to go somewhere special? Im lvl 5 now :P Gate master is a people which you hiring. You can stand in front of any woman and man. Talk to them, save and load until you speak to a gate master. Hire them, ...
by phamlongtuan
Feb 21 2009, 17:23

Re: Places to lvl in MM6

I just started playing MM6 and I am lvl 3 I need some good places to lvl.. Also can I get the prince back somehow? (he just got kidnapped :P) Answer quick plz xD Honestly for me there is no good place for leveling in MM6. The best way is finish the easy quest with simply walking. For example: Go to...
by phamlongtuan
Feb 8 2009, 12:30
Topic: Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)
Replies: 121
Views: 64601

Drake. I have a copy of Oblivion IV and 100% work, what can i do for helping your project? you will allso need the shivering isles expansion for oblivion in order to work on the mod let me know if you have these requirements and we shall talk more with you about joining hypergames2k8 Regards DrakeB...
by phamlongtuan
Feb 8 2009, 7:19
Topic: Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)
Replies: 121
Views: 64601

Drake. I have a copy of Oblivion IV and 100% work, what can i do for helping your project?
by phamlongtuan
Feb 4 2009, 6:13
Topic: MM6 help Transfering Savegames
Replies: 16
Views: 4620

Re: MM6 help Transfering Savegames

Hi, I started replaying MM6 on my XP computer just recently I have got a new vista laptop and I installed mm6 on it and it worked fine. but i wish to be able to load the saved game from my old computer so I don't have to go through all the starting quests again. I went into the mm6 folder and put t...

Go to advanced search