Search found 118 matches

by phamlongtuan
09 Jul 2010, 02:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 306
Views: 415147

solitaire345 Can you tell what program did you use to disassemble the executable? Questions like this please send in Private Messages. tolich I've already made four or five variations of this menu (using MM6 textures) By the way, since the User Interface and menus are now fully customiseable, we ac...
by phamlongtuan
06 Jul 2010, 12:42
Topic: The Legend of Erthia Story Poll
Replies: 9
Views: 3023

Re: The Legend of Erthia Story Poll

I am still struggling with the story to the game. It is the only thing that is holding up the first demo to the game for so long. So, decided to create this poll to see what people want in the story for my game, The Legend of Erthia (Rpg Version). I like the idea that has multiple endings like Chro...
by phamlongtuan
04 May 2010, 03:15

Ask your questions, then :) Man, is that possible for adding new feature such as everyone can hold almost anything rather than have skill for that. Like Diablo game, an Sorcerer can hold an axe, an sword, an spear but they are just as not as effective as an paladin or amazon, barbarian. It means ev...
by phamlongtuan
23 Apr 2010, 03:52
Topic: MM6 - Cursed. What exactly does it do?
Replies: 21
Views: 14205

Interesting. I thought Poison was supposed to do damage, but now that I think of it I've never actually seen it do anything apparent. Never really tried fighting while any characters were insane. Only happened a few times when waiting too long without sleeping. :) A research showed that people get ...
by phamlongtuan
13 Apr 2010, 16:32
Topic: Equipment with useless specials
Replies: 15
Views: 5411

GrayFace wrote:As for skills, I find Diplomacy, ID Monster, Stealing and Regeneration useless.
Yeah i do think they are useless, but without them the game look like unreal and not might and magic at all.
by phamlongtuan
13 Apr 2010, 15:39
Topic: Equipment with useless specials
Replies: 15
Views: 5411

How's about unique "increased value" ability, i do not know what can i go with them.
by phamlongtuan
13 Apr 2010, 03:08

Love to hear something new like this :-D, i'm just normal player so i'm here to cheer you guy :) ;)
by phamlongtuan
10 Apr 2010, 11:21
Topic: MM9 MOD... Anyone interested ???
Replies: 13
Views: 6994

Vilardimia has his point, i'm appreciate that.

I'm love to see some thing change for MM9. It's more potential i think. :D

All the best man :-D
by phamlongtuan
22 Feb 2010, 10:29
Topic: Ranged combat advantage
Views: 4680

Re: Ranged combat advantage

It's a single player game, so the only cheating you can do is whatever you yourself think is cheating. I have recently returned to MM after playing neverwinternight online for 6 years, and this is the real difference. Make up your own rules, you are only cheating or not cheating yourself, others ca...
by phamlongtuan
22 Feb 2010, 06:58
Topic: Ranged combat advantage
Views: 4680

I'm even not take into any fighting until very late of game. Just go to Free haven and hire a gate master or just save and load until you get them. After that is the time for run, click the chest and do the quest and use town portal of gate master. Some quest like King's shield in black shire and ea...
by phamlongtuan
25 Jan 2010, 18:22
Topic: Lookin' for a new home ...
Replies: 17
Views: 6342

BDJ, you should try www.fileplanet.com

This is the ultimate source for game files

http://www.fileplanet.com/publicsubmission.aspx
by phamlongtuan
18 Jan 2010, 08:06
Topic: The Legend of Erthia Poll - Character Sprites
Replies: 12
Views: 3901

phamlongtuan wrote:I do love something new thus i voted for anime.

Also some suggestion, can you spend some of your valuable time for reading 1/2 Prince manga. They got some very cute character anime theme, you can find some good illustration for your work.
by phamlongtuan
18 Jan 2010, 08:06
Topic: The Legend of Erthia Poll - Character Sprites
Replies: 12
Views: 3901

I do love something new thus i voted for anime.

Also some suggestion, can you spend some of your valuable time for reading 1/2 Prince manga. They got some very cute character anime theme, you can find some good illustration for your work.
by phamlongtuan
05 Jan 2010, 06:34
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 659554

Could I get a spoiler on the location of the five people we are supposed to judge. I can't find the fifth. Just the provinces they are located in would be helpful. dhalgren17 They are random man, so i suggest that you should go to some unusual place like second tavern in free haven, second tavern i...
by phamlongtuan
03 Jan 2010, 10:57

Re: master of light

Im mm6 to become light magic master was required saintly reputation, but i found in previously version TCC fame losing with no reason, now this could be probelm. My fame in TCC was variable When I created the multipath quests Jim and I decided the choice the player made would affect the reputation ...
by phamlongtuan
28 Dec 2009, 08:52
Topic: Windows 7, need help
Replies: 10
Views: 4771

Re: Windows 7, need help

Hey guys, I recently got a new macbook and installed windows 7 (I don't care for any arguments about mac or anything so please don't bother) I am taking this laptop with me to uni next year and I will most likely be staying on campus so naturally I will want some gaming to keep me happy. Of course ...
by phamlongtuan
27 Dec 2009, 12:42
Topic: minor bug
Replies: 5
Views: 1928

GreatEmerald wrote:What game? Which Fire Guild? What spell book?
TTC Big Daddy, Fire guild shop Elessia, whole spell book line. 8|
by phamlongtuan
27 Dec 2009, 11:56
Topic: minor bug
Replies: 5
Views: 1928

Talin_Trollbane wrote:wat
Fire guild, spell book does not show up. Just barrel and some reagent.
by phamlongtuan
27 Dec 2009, 10:00

Hello guys just one off topic question, i'm aiming to create a perfect party. As it name suggest, everything is perfect. One of my remaining problem now is how can i stay out of reduce point in fame. Normally it will take me three points for one night in Inn, three another point for resting outside ...
by phamlongtuan
11 Nov 2009, 07:22

My god. I killed gold dragon in south of blackshire and loot it for a artifact staff. Now i've done the quest of staff merlin now and i have two staff now, what a waste. What should i do. :( Once I've looted Mordred from a Gold Dragon much before entering Dragoon's Keep. Then I have had two of them...

Go to advanced search