This is the ultimate source for game files

http://www.fileplanet.com/publicsubmission.aspx
by phamlongtuan
Jan 18 2010, 8:06
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Legend of Erthia Poll - Character Sprites
Replies: 12
Views: 1858

phamlongtuan wrote:I do love something new thus i voted for anime.

Also some suggestion, can you spend some of your valuable time for reading 1/2 Prince manga. They got some very cute character anime theme, you can find some good illustration for your work.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/1_2_prince/
by phamlongtuan
Jan 18 2010, 8:06
Topic: The Legend of Erthia Poll - Character Sprites
Replies: 12
Views: 1858

I do love something new thus i voted for anime.

Also some suggestion, can you spend some of your valuable time for reading 1/2 Prince manga. They got some very cute character anime theme, you can find some good illustration for your work.
by phamlongtuan
Jan 5 2010, 6:34
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 934
Views: 311158

Could I get a spoiler on the location of the five people we are supposed to judge. I can't find the fifth. Just the provinces they are located in would be helpful. dhalgren17 They are random man, so i suggest that you should go to some unusual place like second tavern in free haven, second tavern i...
by phamlongtuan
Jan 3 2010, 10:57

Re: master of light

Im mm6 to become light magic master was required saintly reputation, but i found in previously version TCC fame losing with no reason, now this could be probelm. My fame in TCC was variable When I created the multipath quests Jim and I decided the choice the player made would affect the reputation ...
by phamlongtuan
Dec 28 2009, 8:52
Topic: Windows 7, need help
Replies: 10
Views: 2400

Re: Windows 7, need help

Hey guys, I recently got a new macbook and installed windows 7 (I don't care for any arguments about mac or anything so please don't bother) I am taking this laptop with me to uni next year and I will most likely be staying on campus so naturally I will want some gaming to keep me happy. Of course ...
by phamlongtuan
Dec 27 2009, 12:42
Topic: minor bug
Replies: 5
Views: 1128

GreatEmerald wrote:What game? Which Fire Guild? What spell book?

TTC Big Daddy, Fire guild shop Elessia, whole spell book line. 8|
by phamlongtuan
Dec 27 2009, 11:56
Topic: minor bug
Replies: 5
Views: 1128

Talin_Trollbane wrote:wat

Fire guild, spell book does not show up. Just barrel and some reagent.
by phamlongtuan
Dec 27 2009, 10:00

Hello guys just one off topic question, i'm aiming to create a perfect party. As it name suggest, everything is perfect. One of my remaining problem now is how can i stay out of reduce point in fame. Normally it will take me three points for one night in Inn, three another point for resting outside ...
by phamlongtuan
Nov 11 2009, 7:22

My god. I killed gold dragon in south of blackshire and loot it for a artifact staff. Now i've done the quest of staff merlin now and i have two staff now, what a waste. What should i do. :( Once I've looted Mordred from a Gold Dragon much before entering Dragoon's Keep. Then I have had two of them...
by phamlongtuan
Nov 10 2009, 7:16

There are actually a couple of fly scrolls and they were intentional, so use them carefully. :D Now if there are any random fly scrolls I do not think so, but BDJ was the programmer and he would need to answer that. For me fly scroll and town portal is something too easy. Just hire a gate master an...
by phamlongtuan
Nov 9 2009, 18:42

BDJ, does it true that there will no fly scroll in TCC? I got this one from barrack keep (south of demonclaw)

by phamlongtuan
Oct 19 2009, 18:07
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 247649

Ther already are Guilds of Bounty Hunters. But yea, they could be improved, usually none of those creatures are around to kill. They almost useless. My idea is we can set a rank of quest which lead to rank of fame, money and item. Normally you start with level F of rank. After series of deadly ques...
by phamlongtuan
Oct 19 2009, 13:44

I've just have an idea of "random quest" guild. They aims to be more real life since quest could come from hunter guild. Normally people will come to a guild, set a rank of quest and willing to pay (from F to SS i suggest). We can do this quest from guild and get money and fame. More rank ...
by phamlongtuan
Oct 19 2009, 13:43
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 247649

I've just have an idea of "random quest" guild. They aims to be more real life since quest could come from hunter guild. Normally people will come to a guild, set a rank of quest and willing to pay (from F to SS i suggest). We can do this quest from guild and get money and fame. More rank ...
by phamlongtuan
Oct 17 2009, 2:10

Hello TCC team, you are my idols, you guys done great job My english is not good so i will make it quick. Is it possible for adding new "skill" like thief or stealing. I now for sure one way can make this skill become most interesting part of all time. 1. Of course shop sell random things ...
by phamlongtuan
Jun 23 2009, 14:55
Topic: Something about aeros magic expert
Replies: 6
Views: 1445

Re: Something about aeros magic expert

Sorry of my English, in my own Russian I can write mooore understandable. I hope, all interesting's people can understand me. My progress in game (adventure)- 93 level (plus 30 from well), complete chain of quests about four sculls. Two masters of Light and two masters in Aqua in party, many arts a...
by phamlongtuan
Jun 23 2009, 14:38
Topic: Something about aeros magic expert
Replies: 6
Views: 1445

I used telekinesis and it's easy as always :proud:
by phamlongtuan
Jun 22 2009, 16:58
Topic: Kingdoms of Erthia (LOE - Tactics Update)
Replies: 107
Views: 38102

Keep going sir. I have 20 men who interested in turn based strategy game like this in my hometown. :D
by phamlongtuan
Jun 17 2009, 17:28
Topic: Back to M&M after 8+ years. Where to start? Mod info? Pa
Replies: 9
Views: 2535

For mok patch (highly recommend) and grayface (perfectly recommend) you can find it on sticky topic of this box. They are unofficial patch for making the game better. I found them in the sticky above, but those links are just to the download files, and have no description of what they do. So are th...

Go to advanced search