Search found 117 matches

by phamlongtuan
30 Jan 2014, 02:50
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: What will come after M&M X Legacy (expansion or XI)?
Replies: 7
Views: 6163

What will come after M&M X Legacy (expansion or XI)?

Hello everyone We are having some fun now, i'm so happy that finally we can hope for a brighter future of might and magic series. I think we can spare sometimes beside game grinding and discuss for future move of M&M X. 1st scenario: M&M X yield handsome reward for Ubisoft, they will prolong...
by phamlongtuan
03 Nov 2013, 02:45
Forum: News
Topic: JVC Available?
Replies: 26
Views: 17091

Re: JVC Available?

Creating a new studio around JVC sounds really expensive and complicated. Why would Ubisoft pay so much to recruit one person, no matter how important that person may be? What about Ubisoft's own core MM team? Expensive but for milking the long time series go on, i think it is worthy for that inves...
by phamlongtuan
15 May 2013, 11:02
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 142234

Re: Might and Magic X

So, Everyone! What is the thing you're most anticipated about Might and Magic X? Personally I don't think I will bother buying the game as I only like the HoMM III and Might and Magic 6-8 (enroth-Erathia- Antagaritch) Because I find the games by Ubisoft is just boring and I don't like it Come on gu...
by phamlongtuan
30 Mar 2013, 16:27
Forum: News
Topic: MMX Release Date
Replies: 53
Views: 23507

MMX Release Date

Does any one here actually ever ever ever ever use steam 1. First you need 1 account 2. You buy your game 3. It stays in your account forever (Steam going strong for 10 years already) 4. You can download your game after that 5. You can copy it to as many computer as you can 6. 1 for home, 1 for work...
by phamlongtuan
22 Feb 2013, 11:23
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 86816

Guys, everything works fine but new_class.exe , how can i apply it for 64-bit windows :(
by phamlongtuan
02 Jan 2012, 09:38
Topic: Arcomage Clone layout
Replies: 18
Views: 12859

look beautiful thought My english is not so well thus i will make them short. Improve: 1. A tournament is must have, simply knock-out, score, quarter-final, semi-final and so on. It keeps you busy for a while and enjoy the series of match. 2. can the number Macromage cards are increased? i'm strongl...
by phamlongtuan
04 Dec 2011, 21:53
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 366
Views: 249829

I've just have something in my mind for further enhanced the selection of races. It could be more interesting if a specific race can involve a twist story later. I mean for example only particular race like lizard man or orc and activate some quest. It can greatly develop the whole story. Without th...
by phamlongtuan
04 Apr 2011, 06:00
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 407808

vladimir-maestro wrote:get key, give it to 1st char, go to braccada stables, step a teleporter next to stables, prepare to battle.

No man what I mean is the final altar from duchess of deyja. I gave her an apple. Now I need to find an altar for touch right?
by phamlongtuan
03 Apr 2011, 12:21

Done all the quest for delivery, now for class change. But before class change i need to find EVM island, and before that i have to find priest promotion. Where is he now 8| And how can i be back to emerald island :) some hint could be lovely :proud: solve dwarf quests and king will give u a key. A...
by phamlongtuan
31 Mar 2011, 11:20

Done all the quest for delivery, now for class change. But before class change i need to find EVM island, and before that i have to find priest promotion. Where is he now 8|

And how can i be back to emerald island :)

some hint could be lovely :proud:
by phamlongtuan
28 Mar 2011, 11:42
Topic: Might & Magic 10: Artists & Writers Wanted!
Replies: 34
Views: 13614

That is my biggest problem from delaying my game, the story... I come from a part of this world which is heavily influenced by Chinese novel and story. Some of them was built based on Western fantasy world but much more complex, extent and amazing. If you want to spend some of your free time and le...
by phamlongtuan
21 Mar 2011, 04:20
Topic: Rev4 Mod - Courier quest question
Replies: 2
Views: 3339

Re: Rev4 Mod - Courier quest question

I am on the fourth quest, the one from Agnes Putnam, but I can't figure out how to solve it. I took a phone call while playing and failed to write down what I was supposed to do. Thought I'd remember, but :wall: . I know it has something to do with her sister and I know where she is, but when I go ...
by phamlongtuan
20 Mar 2011, 22:58

I have a big problem. I've just tried this mod yesterday and after finish castle repair quest i really have no idea where to go now. King of Alvee and Erathia show up nothing for continue T_T.
by phamlongtuan
14 Mar 2011, 22:19
Topic: MM7 wont install
Replies: 20
Views: 9447

Re: a little late, but a similar tricky problem

Hello, hope this message board is not completely dead. i am having an identical problem to the one described above (when i click install...nothing happens) however i am not running on 7, but on vista (i know i know thats probably the reason...) so i don't think i can just download and use windows x...
by phamlongtuan
13 Mar 2011, 22:19
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 74
Views: 221780

I remember once i found a tool from grayface that make the higher resolution for might and magic 7. What is the name of that and will it work with BDJ mod.
by phamlongtuan
11 Feb 2011, 09:21
Topic: MM7:Patch to deactivate the wishing well in the LOTGiants?
Replies: 14
Views: 4905

small question, what is wishing well and what is that for? Never heard before......
by phamlongtuan
29 Nov 2010, 10:02
Topic: LOE - Battle Calculations for Armor Class
Replies: 6
Views: 2198

I go for MM series, not heroes.
by phamlongtuan
08 Nov 2010, 04:52
Topic: M&M 7: Is the attack speed capped?
Replies: 6
Views: 3119

GrayFace wrote:Yes, shoot time is capped at 0, at which point the speed is equal to your keyboard repeat rate.
Then if i increase the repeat rate of keyboard...........

Sometimes in the past i hacked days of the gods and hour of power to master light 60 level. I had machine gun :D
by phamlongtuan
24 Aug 2010, 23:27
Topic: Suggestions for MM6 mod
Replies: 24
Views: 11891

I know this kind of weird but i do think that is time for us to make something really new and frustrate. It is challenge and hopefully will be rewarded handsomely. Well so my idea is about 1 hero instead of 4. We start with six unique class and some new race as well. For this purpose the game dialog...
by phamlongtuan
09 Jul 2010, 02:28
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 306
Views: 408907

solitaire345 Can you tell what program did you use to disassemble the executable? Questions like this please send in Private Messages. tolich I've already made four or five variations of this menu (using MM6 textures) By the way, since the User Interface and menus are now fully customiseable, we ac...

Go to advanced search