Search found 118 matches

by phamlongtuan
27 Feb 2009, 14:38
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: !!!_Maestro MOD (installation)_!!!
Replies: 42
Views: 31940

Try to patch twice. It is a special ability of the patcher. If you run it first - it will ask you about reading the instructions...second time it should to patch. Please help Vldimir, i can not finish the harmodale first quest (clear the castle). I even do not know why. It appear a yellow caution f...
by phamlongtuan
24 Feb 2009, 11:12
Topic: It's Begun!
Replies: 65
Views: 22903

vladimir-maestro wrote:XA
So hard 8| .
by phamlongtuan
22 Feb 2009, 11:16
Topic: Places to lvl in MM6
Replies: 18
Views: 11462

Circus Schedule (for Nicolai's dissapearance): March - Northwest in Mire of the Damned December - Southeast in Bootleg Bay (mainland) Blackshire - April ( 4th month) Mire of the Damned - August ( 8th month) Bootleg Bay - December ( 12th month) Lastly - you'll want to make a note of wells that grant...
by phamlongtuan
21 Feb 2009, 18:16

Where can I get a Gatemaster? And also how do I get to Free Haven? Simply travelling or do I need to go somewhere special? Im lvl 5 now :P Gate master is a people which you hiring. You can stand in front of any woman and man. Talk to them, save and load until you speak to a gate master. Hire them, ...
by phamlongtuan
21 Feb 2009, 17:23

Re: Places to lvl in MM6

I just started playing MM6 and I am lvl 3 I need some good places to lvl.. Also can I get the prince back somehow? (he just got kidnapped :P) Answer quick plz xD Honestly for me there is no good place for leveling in MM6. The best way is finish the easy quest with simply walking. For example: Go to...
by phamlongtuan
08 Feb 2009, 12:30
Topic: Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)
Replies: 122
Views: 96375

Drake. I have a copy of Oblivion IV and 100% work, what can i do for helping your project? you will allso need the shivering isles expansion for oblivion in order to work on the mod let me know if you have these requirements and we shall talk more with you about joining hypergames2k8 Regards DrakeB...
by phamlongtuan
08 Feb 2009, 07:19

Drake. I have a copy of Oblivion IV and 100% work, what can i do for helping your project?
by phamlongtuan
04 Feb 2009, 06:13
Topic: MM6 help Transfering Savegames
Replies: 16
Views: 8623

Re: MM6 help Transfering Savegames

Hi, I started replaying MM6 on my XP computer just recently I have got a new vista laptop and I installed mm6 on it and it worked fine. but i wish to be able to load the saved game from my old computer so I don't have to go through all the starting quests again. I went into the mm6 folder and put t...
by phamlongtuan
02 Feb 2009, 09:32
Topic: MM6 resolution mod
Replies: 5
Views: 18399

For those who's weak in English, there're lot of national forums. If you know Russian, e.g., angel_death posted the same topics on gameforums.ru and on forum.df2.ru. P.S. And they don't pay me for advertising! :D It make remember the first time i play M&M. It took me 5 days just for translate w...
by phamlongtuan
01 Feb 2009, 12:52

install GrayFace MM6 Patch v1.2 place mm6resmod.dll in folder ExeMods write in mm6.ini in group [General] keys width=1280 height=960 run mm6 in window mode(press f4 in game) I found my problem. For people who weak at English like me "place mm6resmod.dll in folder ExeMods" mean put this fi...
by phamlongtuan
01 Feb 2009, 08:00

Re: MM6 resolution mod

http://sites.google.com/site/angelddeath/#TOC-Might-Magic allow set any resolution for mm6 window use it with GrayFace MM6 Patch v1.2 place mm6resmod.dll in folder ExeMods settings in mm6.ini [Settings] width=1280 height=960 PS. worked only in window mode Could you please post some more detail guid...
by phamlongtuan
29 Jan 2009, 17:34

Cool screenshots of the Dragon Cave!! I think this time the Dragon is gonna kick our arse for exploiting his poor AI so much :D im glad you like it :D i will get some new screenshots up soon for the new interiors as we only have 1 and a half left to do lol Allso by the start of next week we will ha...
by phamlongtuan
22 Jan 2009, 18:26
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 383157

Hey people, Sorry for beeing so silent on the current status of the game. Fear not, we ARE working on it, behind closed doors, well kind of... A very big update will come in some time, revealing some great news. This project is a very big one, and people who want to join, please join and continue w...
by phamlongtuan
22 Jan 2009, 18:23

Beautiful!!!!! :hoo: You wrong man :proud: , how can beatiful be a word to describe this excellent work, i say fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc and unbelievable 8| However, i have a question. So? 1. We need one Oblivion 4 2. Download your series mod 3. Play right?? And how many character c...
by phamlongtuan
21 Jan 2009, 08:08
Topic: Coolest items, spells, races and classes you can think of?
Replies: 0
Views: 1428

Coolest items, spells, races and classes you can think of?

Hello everybody My topic aims to create a rich database which cover numerous things people can join , we feel free to contribute the coolest out of our mind. In future, moder or volunteer can find anything interest in this one. They can just pick it, in long run hopefully it becomes truly a relax an...
by phamlongtuan
19 Jan 2009, 20:32

Help me, i can not download from the link which moder provided. When i clicked on that link it appeared on nothing bad request. PMT Did you try both links provided? How about the asterix15 provided? Yes i did, however is somehow worse. 20KB/s and steady goes to 1KB/s and disconnected. It could be p...
by phamlongtuan
19 Jan 2009, 11:32

Help me, i can not download from the link which moder provided. When i clicked on that link it appeared on nothing bad request.

PMT
by phamlongtuan
18 Jan 2009, 17:43
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 383157

Ten year ago i tried MM6 as my first computer game. I lost three years of my life for playing that game (i did not know any English at that time). I confused when 3DO went bankrupt. I feel sad sad sad sad sad for an stopped excellent series. Now i love you developers of MMX. I love you, best wish fo...

Go to advanced search