Search found 748 matches

by tolich
18 Jan 2009, 15:46
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 376698

No, AFAIR, it gives 4hp to knight at base level Both Bodybuilding skill and Endurace attribute give a bonus to character's Experience Level while calculating his Health. The formula for Health is simple: 10 + (Level+6)*ClassHealthBonus. This ClassHealthBonus is a bonus to health for gaining every l...
by tolich
18 Jan 2009, 15:19
Topic: Info about MM6, 7, 8 Mods
Replies: 31
Views: 8235

Variol wrote:...master teacher could also teach the expert skill and the GM teach could teach expert and master level...
I think it is bad idea: of cause they know, but they wont teach you such simple things. It is like you go to professor of math to learn '2+2=4'.
by tolich
15 Jan 2009, 17:44
Topic: Might & Magic 6 Remake Addon for Oblivion
Replies: 22
Views: 16144

Sorry, what means this house close to Volcano?

Do rumours about White Goblin come to life? :D
by tolich
14 Jan 2009, 11:06
Topic: Tomb of VARN question
Replies: 12
Views: 9147

First answer where to find teeth for Sy. ;) The answer seems to be the same.
by tolich
13 Jan 2009, 10:14
Topic: How to contact telp.org webmaster?
Replies: 2
Views: 2561

I think if anyone will try to link to .by zone, it will be arrested by FBI! :D

This site also bans narod.ru and tut.by for some unknown reasons.
by tolich
12 Jan 2009, 15:53
Topic: MM6: Metamorphosis - monster's corner
Replies: 86
Views: 34480

@vladimir-maestro: maybe it's more realistic to replace slimes with gelatinous cubes? A special attack is to completely destroy items (absorbtion). And, yeah, mimics are also welcome! Those itemlike or chestlike things that come to life when try to pick or open them and is very, very hard to defeat!...
by tolich
11 Jan 2009, 06:26
Topic: M&M: The New Order (MMTNO)
Replies: 78
Views: 35021

Re: My list of suggestions and bugs.

...there was actially no possibility in the game to raise dead in other way than by making all of your characters dead (so they'd respawn)... 8| What about the temple in the city? Also, again: Clean sets Might to 20, but when you click twice race (to set Human again) it becomes 11. However, all bon...
by tolich
10 Jan 2009, 10:18
Topic: M&M: The New Order (MMTNO)
Replies: 78
Views: 35021

My list of suggestions and bugs.

Suggestions: 1) Make keyboard equivalents for some mouse commands. During party creation it would be very comforting to choose persons with 1-4 keys, to navigate the attributes table with arrow keys, and to spend and return bonus points with gray + and gray -, resp. Also during gameplay, it's useful...

Go to advanced search