Search found 748 matches

by tolich
17 Feb 2009, 11:11
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: What's your favourite way of slaughtering peasants in MM6-8?
Replies: 20
Views: 6794

It seems to be temporary reputation. As well as temporary Might, Age and so on.
by tolich
16 Feb 2009, 10:06

Freeing Archi of cause drops your reputation, but not from Saint to Notorious! :) And... I did't killed peasants. I just used Dark Magic too often.
So the worst rep is not think I wanted to achieve. ;)

Heh, how can you raise your rep AFTER freeing Archi?
by tolich
16 Feb 2009, 07:19

I don't remember but didn't Armageddon in MM6 also lower team reputation? Not really Armageddon spell itself, but killing innoncents. Try this spell at Dragon Sands where no peasants, and your reputation will not change! However, Shrapmetals and Dragon Breath spells seem to lower reputation when us...
by tolich
13 Feb 2009, 13:40
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 411920

What's wrong with your CDs? Just install the game again, it contains correct LODs! :D
by tolich
12 Feb 2009, 08:15

In MM6 not all methods actually work. 'Berserk a guard' - there is no guards, no Berserk spell, and monsters do not attack each other. Berserk the peasants - there is no Berserk spell, and monsters do not attack each other. Slaughter a guard, reanimate it, and then provoke the peasant - there is no ...
by tolich
11 Feb 2009, 12:40

Note that you can also make PEASANTS to run into hostiles with yelling! :D I've yelled to death Malwick once. :devil:
However, the Armageddon is the best. B-)
by tolich
08 Feb 2009, 07:16
Topic: Info about MM6, 7, 8 Mods
Replies: 31
Views: 8282

I think these autonotes are to be reorganized. I really hate to peruse all Note-book to just recall where Master of Diasarming is.
by tolich
05 Feb 2009, 12:19
Topic: Might and Magic 8 - DnB version
Replies: 8
Views: 4449

Talin_Trollbane wrote:hmmm, dont work for me, get a white screen.
Just get the most recent Macromedia Flash Player.
by tolich
05 Feb 2009, 11:38
Topic: MM9 general help questions
Replies: 25
Views: 14728

Preserve one Basilisk skin for the Gladiator promo. 4-leaf clover is the Luck symbol (as a horseshoe). So it used to gain skill points. Now they differ in quality and can give you more than 1 skillpoint. Red and Green stones seem to be useless (only to sell), however the others contain spells. Their...
by tolich
05 Feb 2009, 09:36
Topic: MM6 help Transfering Savegames
Replies: 16
Views: 8613

Try to peruse "My documents" folder. Maybe Vista redirects saved games there?
by tolich
02 Feb 2009, 07:23
Topic: MM6 resolution mod
Replies: 5
Views: 18368

For those who's weak in English, there're lot of national forums.
If you know Russian, e.g., angel_death posted the same topics on gameforums.ru and on forum.df2.ru.

P.S. And they don't pay me for advertising! :D
by tolich
29 Jan 2009, 17:44
Topic: M&M 8, what's your favourite race?
Replies: 53
Views: 13910

Let's talk about an insane Knight as about a Berzerker. :D
by tolich
27 Jan 2009, 17:16
Topic: M&M: The New Order (MMTNO)
Replies: 78
Views: 35563

I think about Crafting skill instead of all these enchanting spells. Crafting require special materials, mostly rare. The probabilty of successful crafting depends on skill level. To craft you must have an item, ingridients, and know the recipe (possibly inside the game, possibly as a player). Witho...
by tolich
26 Jan 2009, 20:21

esp. if some of your party members are dragons too. :D
by tolich
24 Jan 2009, 19:37

I tryed to implement "We lost it" topic: <dialogue id="31" action="dialogue"> <text>You could get to work. We've cured you and returned you to health, and you do what?</text> <option text="Hint"> <text>Try to visit City Hall. The Mayor must know something abou...
by tolich
24 Jan 2009, 11:37

IMNSHO the 2nd video as informative as two or three screenshots. (Well, Zelda theme is awesome :) maybe it's to be used in the next demo? XD) More errors: 1) Timothy gives a tower key and grands expirence for every piece of cheese you brought. (This feature requires to reenter his house). 2) When I ...
by tolich
21 Jan 2009, 16:54

Oh, must correct myself - there was no 'I' inventory shortcut in MM6-8, but it would be very useful. This shortcut key is present on party browsing mode: S for Stats, K for sKills, I for Inventory, A for Awards, Esc for Exit. It would be very nice to have alternative 3D action style controls. To ha...
by tolich
20 Jan 2009, 07:56

The more interface flexibility the better. Note that the sorcerers in MM serie already have too much advantages to fighters. Quick spell list will make them even more prefferable. Maybe to balance the features, it's good to add some 'magiclike' features to fighters, like special moves or combos to a...
by tolich
19 Jan 2009, 09:08

why not add a way to put your favorite spells for each character into a choice menu you can pop up? The reason is the goal of quick spells: to cast necessary spells as quick as possible in the arcade mode. Therefore it must not more than 1 button for 1 spell. Offensive spells search a target automa...
by tolich
18 Jan 2009, 16:08

I suggest you to remake a bit your dialogue system: now it is two-level (House-2DEvent) with 2D events linked to scripts, that is very inflexible. In MM, dialogue system was three level (House - 2dEvent - Topics) and those topics was linked to scripts. What is advantage? You can set up topic list of...

Go to advanced search