Search found 36 matches

by Cabal
25 Jan 2009, 15:25
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Complete history of Ashan - HUGE SPOILERS!!!
Replies: 39
Views: 67019

DM section is now complete, waiting for another HOMAM game :-)
Anyone knows anything about HOMAM VI? :devil:
by Cabal
25 Jan 2009, 15:24

I don't have much to add here, but many kudos for the really impressive amount of work you've done here in transcribing all these dialogues and finding the Chronicles of Ashan. It helps an awful lot in trying to understand the mess that is Heroes V's storyline. :tsup: Yes, the storyline is complete...
by Cabal
25 Jan 2009, 15:07

But there is a error In search of power (not dated) Mal–Beleth is murdered by Kha-Beleth… This scenerio is after HV - when Kha-Beleth dissapear (and wasn't dead - mistake in scenario descripion). Also Mal-Baleth from Ubisoft lore is probably Kha-Beleth (another misspelling?). Oh, and you lacked som...
by Cabal
25 Jan 2009, 14:56

Other Lore Nations of Ashan HAVEN Motto: "For Honour, Order and Duty" Facts and Traits: Also Known As: The Squires of the Light Associated Colours: Light blue, white and gold Worship: Elrath, the Dragon of Light and its first servants - the Angels Core Philosophy: Law and Order Country/Ki...
by Cabal
16 Jan 2009, 23:33

Video! Holly piece of Urgash! Well, text is all that I could made, take it or shake it!
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 18:25

Asheera wrote:Wow nice, will read this when I have more free time, it's huge. Looks promising though :)
Well, I hope that you enjoy it :-) I hate it, but I MUST do this for every HOMAM game - and sad but true - HOMAM from Ubi have the weakest story... But still, a enjoyed it :-)
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 13:29

Well, thats all for now. I have not played Dark Messiah yet - starting just now :), so there may be some corrections...

I have a complete history of MM 1-9 and HOMAM 1-3, but sadly, only in my native language : :S
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 13:22

Part IX 989 YSD. Dark Messiah The great wizard Sar-Elam, know as the ‘Seventh Dragon’, sacrifices himself during the first great demon incursion to end the Wars and repel the demon incursion. Sar-Elam sacrificed himself voluntarily, donating the powers of his divine soul and body to help lock the d...
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 13:13

PART VIII Mother Earth's Wisdom Having rallied numerous clans to Gotai's horde, Kujin has decided to take the shortest route to her meeting point with the new Khan, a path shown to her in a dream. Her trek will take her through the Mystic Mountains, where wisdom is as valuable an ally as brute forc...
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 13:06

PART VII Tribes of the East Rage of the Tribes Qurog A Murder of Crows Nights grow dark as starry lights of our brothers and sisters disappear, taken as slaves by steel men of Empire who follow lords of Raven. Tribe's tears tell us to act; warriors' hearts tell us to fight. But shaman says: listen ...
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 12:51

PART VI Ylaya's Quest Turmoil in Ygg-Chall The Spy The short reign of Raelag, who combined the dark elf clans into one state, ended with his disappearance (Raelag rescued Isabel in Sheogh and after that, they travelled together and now they are hidden in his secret place in Ygg-Chall.). The clans ar...
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 12:45

PART V New enemies (same time as start of the events in Hammers of Fate) The echoes of the latest War of the Eclipse swept over the world like a mighty wave, and some used that to their advantage. Yrbeth, the child-prodigy among the dark elf warlocks, took advantage of Findan’s absence and seized a...
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 12:34

PART IV The Warlock A hero is forged Meanwhile, after his purification by Tieru, Raelag (former Agrael - dark elf; originally demon cultist from Souscar clan) began to fulfill his plan to save Isabel. He travelled to Yg-Chall The Clanlord Clan Shadowbrand, having lost their chief, follow custom and...
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 12:01

PART III 969 YSD. 6th Eclipse - Queen Isabel's War An eclipse not forecast on any calendar grips the Empire in a panic. The demons emerge in force and march towards Haven's capital (to get Isabel Greyhound and bring her to Kha-Beleth to bear him a child - Dark Messiah) This war will be known as Que...
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 11:55

PART II Raven: And I can guess what "justice" awaits me in the Seven Cities. The Circle has a weakness for the purifying effects of fire. Galib: Then it is war unto the bitter end, Mage. Raven: I stand proudly as a necromancer, not a mage. And it may well be that the bitter taste will lie...
by Cabal
10 Jan 2009, 11:51

Complete history of Ashan - HUGE SPOILERS!!!

Hello, I was lurking on this forum from time to time, and now my work is finally done, so - here we go... (Sorry for my terrible english...) PART I History of Ashan Before Recorded Time Before the invention of writing allowed the history ofAshan to be recorded, stories describing the creation were p...

Go to advanced search