Search found 127 matches

by Konfuzius
06 Jul 2011, 14:03
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 366
Views: 249760

I liked the lizard people they way they were :x. And I'm a bit confused about this, is this a total conversion like TCC or more an expansion? I always thought that mm8 itself was good, but only lacks more content like a longer story, more deeper conflicts (dark/light, dragon/warrior), a second promo...
by Konfuzius
06 Jul 2011, 13:58
Topic: Essay: An analysis of Light/Darkness or Good/Evil in MM7
Replies: 42
Views: 20018

I wouldn't consider Liches as evil. Liches sacrifice their flesh to increase their life and focus to increase their knowledge. They can spend much more time in learning dark arts due to the longer live and because they don't have to please the needs of a living like eating, sleeping or being ill (al...
by Konfuzius
05 Jul 2011, 16:06
Topic: What classes from MM7 did you miss going into MM8?
Replies: 23
Views: 6999

I really like the classes and the system, although I miss the second promotion and would have really liked to have a lizard druid instead of a Troll (don't like him very much). GM Spear, GM Regeneration, GM Alchemy and M in Self and Elementary magic would be enough for him. And GM bodybuilding and m...
by Konfuzius
04 Jul 2011, 15:59
Topic: GrayFace MM8 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]
Views: 246832

You somehow have the quick spell number set to 255 there. That really was it... that was not logic but plausable. Sometimes when I unequip my quick time spell it doesn't go aways but get a completely different spell. At the beginning of the game my dark elf even casted Armageddon accidentally. But ...
by Konfuzius
30 Jun 2011, 19:19

Ok I was wrong, I just played a bit more and suddenly I was able to access my inventory without getting an error. I figured it out that the error are the stats. I'm not sure how this could happen, also when I look after it in MM7View it gives me the error "List index out of bounds(%d)". My...
by Konfuzius
15 Jun 2011, 17:54

Ah, totally forgot about that.

I hope megaupload is ok:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9S0LJFVD
by Konfuzius
15 Jun 2011, 14:14

Just started playing MM8 again and every time I want to open my inventory of my dark elf (first character) the game crashes. First I thought that it has to do with my promotion but the problem occurs on earlier savestates too. Once I had a similar problem with MM7 but forgot how to solve it, I think...
by Konfuzius
06 Jun 2011, 19:36
Topic: Ultimate MM8 party
Replies: 73
Views: 52572

Re: Ultimate MM8 party

What do you think is the ultimate MM8 party, excluding any dragons, or unbalanced Lv50 characters that can join early? Also assume you play MM8 like I do, MM6-7 style and (using MM8CHE) to create a full party of level 1 characters that will stay with you for the entire game (that means I get to sta...
by Konfuzius
13 Apr 2011, 14:17
Topic: What is your favorite Might and Magic creature?
Replies: 33
Views: 14993

Eyes and Minotaurs from MM6
by Konfuzius
09 Dec 2010, 17:51
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 638146

I finished TCC part 1 and wanted to continue with part 2 but the "TCCPt2Installer.exe" says that I must finish TTC part 1 first. I read the instruction guide but even compatibility mode failed. I didn't use a cheat program or changed anything at the save game. The cracker file is in the sa...
by Konfuzius
30 Nov 2010, 14:40
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Who wants to see the Dwarf faction in Heroes VI?
Replies: 61
Views: 26565

Yes.
But not as a starting faction.
by Konfuzius
07 Nov 2010, 11:57

Ok. now I'm really stucked... I defaced the idols of Chaos before I got the quest but there is no way to speak to the seer.
I even waited for the reset of the dungeon, defaced the idols and killed every inhabitant again but I still can't talk to the him.

I really have no idea what to do next.
by Konfuzius
31 Oct 2010, 20:28

Thanks for the help Jeff, the fraud was the person I've been looking for. But I have 2 more questions. I killed Koshei and his Dragon and now possess the Egg, but I forgot the person who wants it. And I completed every mission of the lords but I don't know where to go next. The seer has nothing to t...
by Konfuzius
31 Oct 2010, 10:56

After some time I decided to continue my journey in Nimradur (I forgot why I stopped) and finished every promotion quest of the lords so far with exception of the judgement quest of King Jaffa. Can anybody help me? I know that only one person is missing but I don't know which person it is nor where ...
by Konfuzius
20 Sep 2010, 19:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Real question: will you buy this with Ubisoft DRM?
Replies: 47
Views: 21418

buying? no I would not buy it.
by Konfuzius
14 Sep 2010, 13:24
Topic: Can the retro gaming revival bring Might and Magic back?
Replies: 26
Views: 10536

As 1:1 port with the same graphics I don't think that they would even get a flowerpot. However if they would make more detailed sprites, more varnished and nicer effects it could work very well. Sometimes I am REALLY impressed of the results of some guys in the Doom community if you look at monster,...
by Konfuzius
30 Aug 2010, 19:49
Topic: Suggestions for MM6 mod
Replies: 24
Views: 11887

I know that this isn't really related to the topic, but I thought that I'm the only that that wishes a good mod for MM8...

A mod that makes it more challenging, with more dungeons, harder enemies, an third promotion, more NPC's, quest or better said an overall expansion.
by Konfuzius
06 Jul 2010, 17:27
Topic: Mod request/question - arcomage
Replies: 7
Views: 3607

Also, has anybody else ever tried to imagine how you could play Arcomage as a table game in real life? You'd need two decks of cards (they could be sold in collectible packs like that Magic:the Gathering game people used to be into), and sets of something like Lego pieces for towers and walls, and ...
by Konfuzius
05 Jul 2010, 16:21
Topic: MM7 - Holy Crap! I'd forgotten how bad Dark Magic Is!
Replies: 13
Views: 8683

I played MM7 3 times and I always chose the dark side... I couldn't resist because of the awesome spells, the great power, having an undead char in my party and just being evil ^^. But I never thought that it would be that hard to beat the game on the light side, perhaps I'll try it on light since I...
by Konfuzius
30 Mar 2010, 14:31
Topic: Post your most interesting Might and Magic challenges!
Replies: 58
Views: 34277

Sure Valla wrote:
Konfuzius wrote:MM7 with a single zombie knight on level 1 :devil:.
Imposible, you cant reanimate when everyone is dead!

Editing is the only way, but its not posilbe so its somekind of cheating, and cheating is bad mmmmkay.
Kill the Knight, reanimate him/her and kill the others afterwards?

Go to advanced search