Search found 125 matches

by Konfuzius
Jan 22 2012, 20:21
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Your favourite faction?
Replies: 28
Views: 9531

Strongold by far. Their playstyle is far more different than those of the other faction and I like the fast and aggressive tone of the units.
Of course they lack in spells but warcries can be quiet powerful too.

/me plays the Isengard Theme :devil:
by Konfuzius
Jan 11 2012, 21:10
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: (MM7)Gibbet -- worth the investment into spear for a Knight?
Replies: 5
Views: 3677

I don't think its worth it, although Gibbet is one of my favourite artefacts (land of the giants >:D). Maybe you should keep Gibbet and become GM spear if you reached a high level in armsmaster like 22. From there on it shouldn't be a big deal to invest some skillpoints for GM spear instead of armsm...
by Konfuzius
Dec 28 2011, 11:54
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 358
Views: 166101

Will this mod have different levels of difficulties like TCC?
by Konfuzius
Oct 21 2011, 14:50

Wow, first I had my doubt about the graphics because I liked the less realistiv style of MM8 but this looks great. Imo the Blood Lords, Skelton Dragons and Liches even look better than the original sprites. I must admit that you keep getting better and better. But the thing I missed most in MM8 were...
by Konfuzius
Oct 12 2011, 18:34
Topic: What are the single most powerful weapons in MM7/8?
Replies: 10
Views: 8670

Hmmm... those special Minotaur Axes were very though, but I'm unsure if they were the strongest weapon.
And in MM8 I think it was Baltazar's Axe.

Minotaurs rock B-)
by Konfuzius
Sep 29 2011, 20:02
Topic: New Beginnings: Godwine's HOMM World
Replies: 13
Views: 10867

That's really funny, I thought about making an "own Heroes" 2 days ago and had plans to post it as well :P My aim is a redone faction system as well as some changes in the overall Heroes system that would allow smoother gameplay, unique playstyle, more personal choices but without removing...
by Konfuzius
Sep 27 2011, 18:47
Topic: Yet Another H6 Rant?
Replies: 14
Views: 6093

I would like to add mounts. In H5 every faction had a unique mount that fit its faction. Haven - Horses Dungeon - Giant Lizards Sylvan - Unicorns Necropolis - Phantom Horse (unsure about that) Academy - Elephants Stronghold - Buffaloes Fortress - Mammoths Inferno - They don't need any hindering moun...
by Konfuzius
Sep 25 2011, 8:18

if you will suggest better bestial race that will perfectlt fit to existing classes - we promise to think about your suggestion. Hmm, I think the best fitting class for Minotaur would be the Battle Mage, physically though and use of magic, comparable to the MM6 Minotaurs. I know that MM8 Minotaurs ...
by Konfuzius
Sep 24 2011, 20:13

I like the idea behind the classes, it's different and sounds like fun :)

But will the only beast race be the Lizardman? I would miss the Minotaur if he wouldn't be in :/
by Konfuzius
Sep 20 2011, 16:41
Topic: Might & Magic X: Character Races?
Replies: 72
Views: 17962

I also have to mention that I prefer Dark Evles over Elves :P
by Konfuzius
Sep 19 2011, 12:25
Topic: A goodbye to HOMM! Heroes VI has ended my love for this game
Replies: 121
Views: 70488

I agreed, not because H6 is different but because it's in my opinion not better than H5. Somehow H5 felt a bit more dynamic and each faction (especially orcs) differed more, now everything is very generic and less side specific. Now every faction has an own gauge (the new Bloodrage sucks and I reall...
by Konfuzius
Sep 17 2011, 4:58

GreatEmerald wrote:
Konfuzius wrote:Voted for Lizardmen, I always wanted him in my party in MM8 :/

No you didn't. I voted for them, and there currently is one vote for them, so something's not right here. :P

I swear... I chose Lizardman and got a positive respond Oo
by Konfuzius
Sep 16 2011, 6:17

Voted for Lizardmen, I always wanted him in my party in MM8 :/
And there won't be a vampire in MMX?
by Konfuzius
Sep 12 2011, 8:11
Topic: Games similar to Might and Magic?
Replies: 39
Views: 17685

One of the few fantasy games I really enjoyed besides Might and Magic is TES 4: Oblivion. The game in it's raw form isn't _that_ great, but there is an uncountable number of mods: vampire mods, weapon mods, new spells, new dungeons, monster mods, companions, graphic mods and much more. I never finis...
by Konfuzius
Sep 8 2011, 15:22
Topic: Heroic: spells
Replies: 22
Views: 6623

The meta spell system is interesting, but I'm unsure if this is the thing H6 needs. But I agree with Pitsu and his first post in this thread. I think spells should have greater difference and unique resistances for each creature would make casting more interesting too. I would give each faction the ...
by Konfuzius
Aug 23 2011, 23:27
Topic: Im going to gamescon what should i ask the dev team?
Replies: 25
Views: 6942

Aw, I read this too late. Did you ask if this is the final skill system already, by any chance?
by Konfuzius
Jul 9 2011, 12:57
Topic: Replaying Might and Magic VII (Finally Beat MM7)
Replies: 42
Views: 16757

Difficult, difficult. Both games have their pros and cons and most of them are already listed. I think MM7 is slightly better because of the refined gameplay and the possibility to become a Lich :devil:. But MM6 features a more realistic world with great dungeons, cool monsters and is more difficult...
by Konfuzius
Jul 7 2011, 10:29
Topic: Spells from MM7/8 you wish you got to use more often
Replies: 22
Views: 5578

I'd like to use enslave more often, but the majority of the stronger monsters are immune/resistant to it. But basically most damage spells that aren't from fore/earth/dark. They are just too weak and cost too many spellpoints. What spell I am supposed to cast on monsters whose only weakness is spiri...
by Konfuzius
Jul 6 2011, 14:03

I liked the lizard people they way they were :x. And I'm a bit confused about this, is this a total conversion like TCC or more an expansion? I always thought that mm8 itself was good, but only lacks more content like a longer story, more deeper conflicts (dark/light, dragon/warrior), a second promo...
by Konfuzius
Jul 6 2011, 13:58
Topic: Essay: An analysis of Light/Darkness or Good/Evil in MM7
Replies: 42
Views: 12791

I wouldn't consider Liches as evil. Liches sacrifice their flesh to increase their life and focus to increase their knowledge. They can spend much more time in learning dark arts due to the longer live and because they don't have to please the needs of a living like eating, sleeping or being ill (al...

Go to advanced search