Search found 125 matches

by Konfuzius
Oct 8 2014, 11:06
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: The Damage is Already Done
Replies: 258
Views: 56300

I am not really hyped for H7. I'm sure it can be a good game, but since its announcementI got the impression that it's just a rehash of Heroes 3 and bits of H2. Undoubtedly, those are two good games, but I want to see more than just them running on Unreal Engine 4. I was hyped for Heroes 6 and even-...
by Konfuzius
Oct 8 2014, 10:11
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM 6-8: Mass distortion
Replies: 15
Views: 5831

I was thinking that they might have capped the damage. I did not know that there was a max skill cap or even a level cap. I think i only ever reached around 38 in a skill (MM6 Dark magic) and around lvl 150 (MM6 ^^ ) Guess i will have to try to reach 40 in earth magic, playing MM7 right now so i do...
by Konfuzius
Oct 3 2014, 20:17
Topic: Inferno vs Dungeon
Replies: 34
Views: 12572

Sounds to me like H7 will be a boring reload. Can they not come up with something totally new/different? I know we're just going to get the same old thing, with 7 units per factions; 2 upgrades... blah blah blah.. 2 upgrades was unique to heroes 5 only and heroes 6 had a totally new faction. Yeah, ...
by Konfuzius
Sep 14 2014, 0:34
Topic: Factions line-up
Replies: 267
Views: 60147

Just realized that Haven seem to have only 1 flyer. This layout reminds me of H2 one, where you had only 1 ranged and the rest all walkers. Playing as Knight was always somehow fun. Since its announcement, H7 seemed to me like a compromise between H2, H3 and some additional features. Or at least th...
by Konfuzius
Sep 1 2014, 14:22
Topic: Inferno vs Dungeon
Replies: 34
Views: 12572

Dungeon all the way. While I'm not really hyped for Heroes VII, I'll surely follow its development. It seems like Limbic wants to bring back some classic Heroes 2/3 aspects and if this holds true for Dungeon we might be able to see a TRUE Dungeon faction again. Dungeon was the only faction I liked i...
by Konfuzius
Aug 14 2014, 12:53
Topic: Factions line-up
Replies: 267
Views: 60147

Glad to see the lessened nerd-pleasing boobamored feminist theme, especially in Haven. For the record, i am not against female presence in the Homm series, im against fan-servicing cuteness/sexyness. Yeah, that was certainly over the top. But on the other hand I appreciated that they tried to make ...
by Konfuzius
Aug 13 2014, 20:12
Topic: Fortress vs Sylvan
Replies: 46
Views: 14606

I don't know about the choices we got... I'm not a Sylvan fan but I think it would add much more value to the game than Fortress. Surely, Fortress could be really awesome but most likely it would be yet another slowly, melee focused faction. Imo when choices are limited and Stronghold is already in,...
by Konfuzius
Aug 10 2014, 17:29
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Which campaigns of Heroes 6 are the best?
Replies: 1
Views: 2506

Which campaigns of Heroes 6 are the best?

I bought SoD a while ago but didn't have much time to play it until now and have to admit that I really enjoyed the Dungeon campaign (too sad it is only 4 levels big, Blood Magic ftw). Next I'm starting with the SoD necro campaign but I am also interested with the DLC campaigns and the original H6 c...
by Konfuzius
Jul 12 2014, 14:20
Topic: [Mod] Might & Magic VIII - Day of the serious Destroyer
Replies: 19
Views: 14699

That's cool, thank you :) Years ago I made something similar to MM6 monsters to make the game more interesting but out of all MMs, Day of Destruction needed it the most. I think these monster mods should be part of the "Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)" thread, otherwise ...
by Konfuzius
May 24 2014, 12:45
Topic: Respect the MM8 Troll
Replies: 12
Views: 6928

I was about to write why Knights are simply better than trolls but Arret said the main points. Also, when you got a cleric in your party, Regeneration is nothing more than a "nice to have" skill. Oh yeah and the Regeneration spell is almost as great. Oh and did you EVER had two "Of Da...
by Konfuzius
Nov 15 2013, 20:29
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 300
Views: 233498

Lower left
by Konfuzius
Oct 19 2013, 19:33
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 358
Views: 166063

I have no idea about russia and I am no native english speaker, but I'm close :P Currently I have to finish my obligatory military service first but if I happen to have more time I would be happy to help :) Just for now I don't see anything being wrong that your mod is in your language only. I guess...
by Konfuzius
Oct 19 2013, 19:29
Topic: Are there any finished Mods of MM6-8?
Replies: 2
Views: 2173

You probebly should have checked this thread out first:

http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/ ... hp?t=10622

^^

My favourite is The Chaos Conspiracy but MM7Rev4modR1 is a great one as well :)

Don't forget to play TCC part 2!
by Konfuzius
Jul 16 2013, 21:05
Topic: MM6 - can't find the circus anywhere
Replies: 4
Views: 2710

The problem is that you need to be at a certain location at a given time.

In April, the circus is in Blackshire iirc.
In August it's near castle Temper.
And in December it's in Smuggler's Bay.
by Konfuzius
Jul 7 2013, 21:24
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 95782

Regarding the Sci-fi stuff I wouldn't be concerned too much, really. Sure, it was part of the experience but for the start it might be better not to do it (for the sake of introducing it to a new audience). But I can imagine Sci-Fi elements returning eventually. Perhaps they will even introduce a fu...
by Konfuzius
Jun 29 2013, 17:51
Topic: Does any music remind you of the MM games?
Replies: 12
Views: 3296

Actually there is a mod for the game called Hexen which uses music from MM ^^ Therefore, it reminds me of MM :P
by Konfuzius
Jun 19 2013, 18:56
Topic: MM7 will not run on virtual machine
Views: 3008

GreatEmerald wrote:You can just run the game on Windows 7, it has few issues. Just make sure you run it in windowed mode.

yeah, and it works on Win8 just as fine
by Konfuzius
Jun 15 2013, 10:51
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 358
Views: 166063

I know, you probably have everything planned by now and I'm sure that you know what you are doing but do you know what I missed in MM7 and MM8? Fighting those great sea monsters with their snake like appearance from MM6. Or a real high end level area in MM8... it's just so laughable easy :/ Btw. I r...
by Konfuzius
May 16 2013, 11:50
Topic: Might and Magic VIII - Spells
Replies: 3
Views: 4307

Maybe this is what you are looking for: http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/13975/spells.html
by Konfuzius
Apr 26 2013, 22:17
Topic: Short MM8 modding questions
Views: 2376

Wow, that's great! I never expected to change classes so easily. But still, my changes written into Monsters.txt do not appear ingame...

Even if I only change a Lizardman's HP to 5 and start a new game, he will survive a hit that causes 6 damage :/

Go to advanced search