Search found 125 matches

by Konfuzius
Feb 11 2009, 14:50
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: What's your favourite way of slaughtering peasants in MM6-8?
Replies: 20
Views: 3317

With the might of pure Darkness!! :devil: Image Image Image
And of course with Dragon Flies ^^
by Konfuzius
Jan 18 2009, 11:15
Topic: M&M 8, what's your favourite race?
Replies: 53
Views: 7392

If there will be a possibility to do a programm that will allow to edit skill tables in MM8... I will like to create something like: Necrolithide Illuminaty Dark Elf Sun Elf Hajit Lizard Vampire Cool idea, but I habe some other suggestions too. Pirat: GM, dagger, M sword, GM, E fire,water, earth an...
by Konfuzius
Jan 17 2009, 16:43
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 258138

Storm-giant wrote:Better than a new magic school I'd go to another master level: Basic(lvl 1)->Advanced(lvl 4)->expert(lvl 7)->master(lvl10)->grandmaster(lvl 14-15)
If possible of course.

Yeah, would be great I had always the same thought ^^
by Konfuzius
Jan 9 2009, 18:45
Topic: M&M 8, what's your favourite race?
Replies: 53
Views: 7392

I love the Minotaur too, I loved them already in MM6 and love to play with them in MM8. They have High HP with M bodybuilding and GM Perception. But the best I think is that they can learn GM axe and with balthazar or a two hand axe of darkness, they can do a lot of damage. The only disadvantage is ...
by Konfuzius
Jan 8 2009, 15:43
Topic: Some modding Questions
Replies: 5
Views: 1625

Some modding Questions

Hi all! I was modding MM6 for a long Time, with the MM View. It was easy to change the textfiles and fight against an Evil Eye with 7000 HP ^^. But now I'm playing MM8 since a few weeks but I noticed that there are no textfiles anmore :cry:. Now my guess is that the infos about monsters, classes etc...

Go to advanced search