Search found 161 matches

by Lord_Haart
21 Nov 2007, 18:17
Forum: News
Topic: Another Five for Tribes
Replies: 44
Views: 11385

Another Five for Tribes

Yes - but I will continue to be optimistic until there is a reason not to. Something tells me MM isn't dead. It might not come soon, maybe not even in a decade, but sooner or later, someone will remember it and do the series justice with a new installment. Whether it will be GOOD or not... well, tha...
by Lord_Haart
21 Nov 2007, 17:50
Topic: Another Five for Tribes
Replies: 44
Views: 11385

Another Five for Tribes

The NEW EA? meh - EA are still doing a pretty darn good job at being their lousy selves. At least Ubi have adopted a major new IP (Assassin's Creed - the success of which is likely to affect Dark Messiah: Elements, which in turn could well affect the hopeful ressurection of M&M). Personally, I f...
by Lord_Haart
29 Aug 2007, 18:43
Forum: Campfire
Topic: It's an Orc!
Replies: 104
Views: 30686

Congrats! All the best, have fun with parenthood. They may be annoying at first, but they're also cute, and you get to raise them like little minimes (or mini-yous, in this case). Enjoy! :D (EDIT: Yeah, this is my first post in 6 months or so, but heroes ain't dead to me... I'm holding out for DMoMM...
by Lord_Haart
26 Aug 2007, 14:37
Topic: Catching Up on News
Replies: 18
Views: 4658

Catching Up on News

Nice to see some good stuff from Ubival.

Harkens back to the good ol' days...

..."They came from the depths of the void, an ancient enemy of an ancient people. Noone knows why they hate us so..."
by Lord_Haart
14 Apr 2007, 03:23
Topic: Tribes of the East Announced
Replies: 207
Views: 62982

Tribes of the East Announced

Meh, Leprechauns rock.

This seems like the xp that HoF should have been.
by Lord_Haart
16 Mar 2007, 14:09
Topic: Nival US Shuts Down
Replies: 19
Views: 6526

Nival US Shuts Down

I remember someone talking about bethesda doing mmx... now THERE's a dream... sick of ubi.

MMT seems to finally be getting somewhere though, they've expanded their beta, so something must be there to test!
by Lord_Haart
23 Dec 2006, 15:27
Topic: arturchix Wins It All
Replies: 15
Views: 4933

arturchix Wins It All

Definitely well deserved. Arturchix has been a MM fan from day one, it's good to see the series giving something back to him (besides fun, of course) :)
by Lord_Haart
14 Dec 2006, 12:06
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Next Stronghold?
Replies: 17
Views: 6245

The Next Stronghold?

definitely more like asylum then stronghold.
by Lord_Haart
15 Oct 2006, 04:27
Topic: Hammers of Fate Boxshot
Replies: 55
Views: 25302

Hammers of Fate Boxshot

Ah %@#$..... Gimli's gonna be sueing 'em for sure now...

:P
by Lord_Haart
12 Oct 2006, 16:32
Topic: Ubi's Alain Corre on EA Takeover Rumours
Replies: 17
Views: 4469

Ubi's Alain Corre on EA Takeover Rumours

@ vihilhu - LOL so true.

Ubi is WAY better than EA. Though I must say I recently tried BF2142 and it is pretty good. It's more about lack of support and rushed releases than creativity.
by Lord_Haart
09 Oct 2006, 03:59
Topic: VE Report: Girls Do It Online
Replies: 24
Views: 6845

VE Report: Girls Do It Online

This must be wrong. 56% * 64% = 35.8% of gamers are females who play online. It says there are more than twice as many guys as there are girls, so this means there's over %107 of people. Doesn't add up right. I'd agree that more than half of online players play female characters, (when available) th...
by Lord_Haart
07 Oct 2006, 16:47
Topic: City Hall Interior by Gizzzmo
Replies: 6
Views: 4391

City Hall Interior by Gizzzmo

You should head over to the forums at http://www.castlegobs.nl/forums/ some time to say hi, it's a nice place, if currently a little quiet.
by Lord_Haart
03 Oct 2006, 13:40
Topic: Heroes at the Crossroads
Replies: 31
Views: 10152

Heroes at the Crossroads

Might we see a second expansion to H5, or a first to DMoMM?

I think MMX is still at least a year away from being announced if they've decided to pursue it (and they should!).
by Lord_Haart
21 Sep 2006, 17:44
Topic: Ubisoft Leaks... Again
Replies: 6
Views: 2376

Ubisoft Leaks... Again

I'm sure it is. Is there any confirmation that MM WASN'T mentioned though? Like, who reported this and how reputable are they?
by Lord_Haart
11 Sep 2006, 15:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Beta is out!
Replies: 26
Views: 17934

stefan.urlus wrote:well if that is coorect, then let me thank god i have an ATI :D
Pretty funny considering it's Nvidia-biased game (see opening credits).

What error message do you get (if any)?
by Lord_Haart
10 Sep 2006, 02:57
Topic: Voodoo Extreme 100 Beta Key Giveaway
Replies: 16
Views: 5321

Voodoo Extreme 100 Beta Key Giveaway

For those desperate for the answer, it's King's Bounty (you are worthy if you can fill in the 3 letters I left out). Dunno when it was released - wiki or google it.
by Lord_Haart
02 Sep 2006, 07:22
Topic: Renegade Units Listed
Replies: 25
Views: 7252

Renegade Units Listed

"Farmers of Hate"

ROFLMAO!!!

That has to be the hands-down BEST spoonerism I've heard in ages!
by Lord_Haart
28 Aug 2006, 08:11
Topic: Heroes V Expansion Announced
Replies: 110
Views: 27361

Heroes V Expansion Announced

I like the dwarves, and runic magic, but I'm also pretty sure that if there's a second faction there'll be orcs/goblins/stronghold. Look at the creatures in DMoMM. Even if they only have the dwarves in teh XP, Nival + Arkane have done an admirable job at building up the lore of Ashan.
by Lord_Haart
25 Aug 2006, 13:06
Topic: NEWSFLASH - Ubi Dev Announces MMX Intentions!
Replies: 3
Views: 3656

NEWSFLASH - Ubi Dev Announces MMX Intentions!

The folowing question and answer is taken from the www.mightandmagic.com website, it's the last of a recently posted set of dark messiah Q & A. Basically, Ubi admits it made DMoMM not as a replacement for MMX, but rather as a completely new facet of the MM series. Ubi does admit that making an M...
by Lord_Haart
24 Aug 2006, 18:26
Topic: A Quick Demo Review
Replies: 22
Views: 14724

Also, it's probably worth moving to Conroe (Intel's new line of CPUs) if you want to do a complete upgrade (ie new computer). Everything I've heard shows them to be superior in cost and effectiveness to AMD's new stuff, and they are priced really well - probably the best value on the market, and the...

Go to advanced search