Search found 399 matches

by savetara
Feb 25 2013, 4:21
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Legend of Erthia - Might and Magic-like Game (Progressing!)
Replies: 265
Views: 89047

Here are a few more videos I just released. They are both compositions I created for the game: The Elite Army (Etherberg, leading city of Erthia's army): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv8ZkhchRWw The Ruins of Felica (A glimpse of the future of Erthia) Read Description under video: http://www.youtub...
by savetara
Feb 23 2013, 5:16

Below is some lore to the world of Erthia which pertains to both LOE - Armageddon and LOE - The Etheral Gate. LOE - Armageddon: Played like Might and Magic. LOE - The Etheral Gate: Played like Ultima VII Recent Videos: Introduction to LOE (Alpha Intro, all music is composed by me) - TEG but same ide...
by savetara
Feb 4 2013, 2:23
Topic: darkside of xeen darkside of xeen someone got the muncies!
Replies: 7
Views: 2879

I re-played this over a year ago or so, but I don't remember that happening to me. However, that is epic! I laughed pretty hard after reading this LOL!
by savetara
Feb 2 2013, 8:09

The Legend of Erthia has history behind it. I haven't finished writing everything, but here is the first bit of it. 1997 - Fantasy Quest (FRUA) Frua (Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures) is an old ad&d gold box game creator. This is the very beginning of my game making with computers. I was ve...
by savetara
Jan 28 2013, 1:54

LOL! That was fast! FF3 for SNES? I love that game, it is my favorite of the series. Also known as FF6. I would love to see a 3d remake of that similar to FFX (which was my second favorite in the series.)
by savetara
Jan 27 2013, 2:55
Topic: New Indie MM "Clone"
Replies: 13
Views: 6041

You finally completed it! Great work, I will have a look at it in the next couple of days. I am loving the screenshots! Also, it's great to know that you are making a sequel too. We need more of these kinds of games.
by savetara
Jan 27 2013, 2:53
Topic: Thank You to Ubisoft, from Legend of Erthia!
Replies: 10
Views: 3481

Thanks Charles! Indeed it was a one of those cliff-hangers, but it will be a nice productive and worry free path onward!
by savetara
Jan 26 2013, 23:27

MM3 and MM6 are my favorite. I agree, I am having a hard time finding games to play myself. You should try Risen II. That is such a great Rpg (after all of the patches).
by savetara
Jan 26 2013, 0:04

I agree, it was m favorite too! You can expect a very good and dynamic treasure system in LOE. I put a lot of focus on that and it's much more complex than MM. There will be lots and lots of treasure to be found!
by savetara
Jan 25 2013, 6:01

Thanks Grayface and Variol!

@Variol
Its' coming! It's coming! Progress is moving great! Remember when LOE was still in the top down 2d phases? Good old memories!
by savetara
Jan 25 2013, 5:58

LOE will always remain non-profit and cannot be bought :) @Talin_Trollbane It's not going to happen :P At first I had my concerns which is why I asked for permission to avoid something like that. Ubisoft has shown kind respects by granting LOE permission to use these assets. I made it clear to Ubiso...
by savetara
Jan 12 2013, 22:32

Thank You to Ubisoft, from Legend of Erthia!

I want to thank Ubisoft and the MM team personally for granting LOE (non profit project) permission to use the resources from MM4-8. This has taken a huge load of stress of my back in creating LOE. I have seen some projects get shut down for this. LOE is proud to support Ubisoft in any way. Thanks a...
by savetara
Jan 12 2013, 22:24

I don't mean to spam the forum, but LOE is ins good process I have some more updates. Below are two screenshots of the LOE UI, and I also included a link to the video of the main theme to Felicia. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=469639539759067&set=a.162800987109592.34647.162796367110054...
by savetara
Jan 10 2013, 18:11

I did some changes in regards to the main interface for walking around and combat. I also changed the font to something a little more readable. The health and mana bars have been restored. Video reflecting the changes: http://youtu.be/tIlls-FvFEI Below is the description of the update taken from the...
by savetara
Jan 7 2013, 4:54

Perhaps I should return t the default font. I will be placing the bars back soon. I am just deciding how I am going to make the.
by savetara
Jan 4 2013, 3:17

Thanks a lot MMXAlamar! Greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: I was able to implement five heroes rather than four. Six still won't work.
by savetara
Jan 3 2013, 7:07

I have decided that I am also going to give LOE – Armageddon a UI upgrade. After working with LOE – The Etheral Gate, I had to do the same with LOE – Armageddon. In order to do this I had to make some changes to the game to get the best visuals. The resolution has been converted back to the original...
by savetara
Dec 9 2012, 2:20
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Game Music Arrangements- Latest: FFV - Parting Sorrow
Replies: 4
Views: 3158

I haven't posted any updates in a while. but here is the latest update of game arrangements: Final Fantasy V - Parting Sorrow (Tragedy 2012): http://youtu.be/f3zL1fF4Wvs Final Fantasy IV - Theme of Love (Romantic Ocean): http://youtu.be/r90Yj2rPVqk Final Fantasy V - Sorrows of Parting (Until the Day...
by savetara
Nov 14 2012, 7:28

Hey beavers1,

I didn't realize that was you :P No problem on the wallpaper, I am glad you liked it.
by savetara
Nov 11 2012, 9:54

Since I am working on two different versions of LOE (Might and Magic version and the Ultima version) I have decided to give both games sub titles. The image is suppose to be one head of the Serpent of the Void (The Upgraded Gamma Gazer from MMV) The Might and Magic inspired LOE is now called, "...

Go to advanced search