Search found 96 matches

by DarthVadre
Nov 19 2008, 2:59
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 62893

I've quickly read through this thread, and just thought I ought to help, since I can host the file. I'm downloading it now, but I think I better have permission before uploading it.
by DarthVadre
Nov 19 2008, 2:14
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 258105

Marcos, I disagree with the locking idea. The way I see it, the game shouldn't be forced to be difficult, but can be according to the way you play. For example, if you restrain yourself from from reloading in front of a chest, etc. I just happened to read the Might and Magic VI manual yesterday, and...
by DarthVadre
Nov 16 2008, 20:03

Vector's also told me I'll be writing dialog. So I guess HeroOfPunk and I are partners in crime :D

Hey, BDJ's around! Just wanted you to know that your mod's really fun, sorry I wasn't around when you released it
by DarthVadre
Nov 14 2008, 22:17

One question now, (sorry if this was mentioned before but I haven't seen it anywhere) what about the spells that will be in the game, new ones old ones? wich ones for that matter? :creative: I'm sure traditional spells like Wizard's Eye, Town Portal, Enchant Item, Fly, Heal, etc, will be included, ...
by DarthVadre
Nov 14 2008, 19:49

Re: To Vector

HeroOfPunk wrote:WHen will you send that damn email with gamestuff?

Are you talking in general to the team or to someone specific?

Edit: btw, Pirvix, in the United States Primary Schools are known as Elementary schools.
by DarthVadre
Nov 13 2008, 22:54

darknessfood wrote:Pirvix the pervert perhaps ;)... @ Macros, nice joke :rofl:...

'Pirvix the creepy dude who hangs around the elementary school'? No I took it too far. No offense meant.
by DarthVadre
Nov 10 2008, 2:06

I told you that it's a Promotion quest, so it's not a random thing... sorry, i must not of noticed edit: Also, remember, MM6, the alltime favorite, had easy names. Like New Sorpigal, Free Haven, Blackshire, Whitecap, Dragonsand, Castle Ironfist, etc, not random names like in MMIX. Honestly, who thi...
by DarthVadre
Nov 9 2008, 21:33

What if it's simply a money and exp quest? Did you think of that? Maybe it's best to write a few quests when drunk, read over and edit them when sober, and put them away for two weeks. After the two weeks pull them out again, choose the best, and try to improve them more. Then, put them away for ano...
by DarthVadre
Nov 5 2008, 19:06

I'm still waiting for a reply from Vector so I can start on peasant dialog.
by DarthVadre
Nov 3 2008, 17:49

Macros the Black wrote:Well, let's say it this way: the idea of having actual pictures is better than having those rendered ones. However, they should've used alot better actors for those pictures xD

Agreed.
by DarthVadre
Nov 2 2008, 17:36

Lord13 wrote:Nooo...real ppl at MnM6's portraits were just...funny

A lot better than the way too serious goofy rendered ****.
by DarthVadre
Oct 30 2008, 18:40

So.. Town Portal is okay, but Lloyd's Beacon is gamebreaking. I don't think so. The problem is they didn't balance it in MM7 and MM8. In MM6, even though you could get Loyd's Beacon right away, they balanced it. Plus, I really like the ridiculously large dungeons. On a side note, I really like the ...
by DarthVadre
Oct 27 2008, 8:42

Funny, I always take a party of 4 of the same characters as well. Sorry about my previous post. The grammar was terrible. That's what happens when I type too early in the morning. As for the graphics in the: I think they were quite good for their time. I think it's more about the game for most of u...
by DarthVadre
Oct 23 2008, 17:37

darknessfood wrote:Let's just first finish this game, shall we ;)!

Great idea. Plus, this post somewhat serves as a bump :proud:
by DarthVadre
Oct 21 2008, 1:18

Yes, that theory could be possible, but I'm sure lots of work would have to go into that. If you port all three landmasses into one game, you could then link each landmass by boat. There would be a number of problems in doing this, as all events, quests, journals, maps, etc would be skewed. All txt...
by DarthVadre
Oct 18 2008, 2:42

Nice project. In theory couldn't you combine Enroth, Erathia, and Jadame? I guess that's for another project. I read somewhere quite a way back that you didn't yet have anyone to write the dialog for peasants. I don't know if you've found anyone yet, but I'm willing to help with that. Edit: And item...

Go to advanced search