Search found 74 matches

by Corbon
07 Oct 2008, 00:03
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H3 - Game Notes - Not so known facts.
Replies: 150
Views: 65842

Diplomat's Suit

Was that supposed to be a combo artifact made from the Sash, Medal and Ring?
by Corbon
06 Oct 2008, 23:54
Topic: Artifact Resale Price Fluctuation in Heroes III
Replies: 10
Views: 5218

To exploit this issue, collect more than 5 artifacts and before visiting a Merchant, arrange them so that the most expensive one is among your "starting 5". All 5 slots are now connected to the artifact. If you scroll through your artifacts, the price is still connected to your "start...
by Corbon
05 Oct 2008, 23:20

If you destroy an enemy army and only have summoned elementals left, you'll lose the hero with no Exp gain, even with Necromancy. If the enemy army is lead by a hero, both heroes will be lost (sort of a "draw"). Town defending armies will keep the town in any case. The logic behind this is...
by Corbon
05 Oct 2008, 08:48

Some oddities which might haven't been covered Artifact Resale Value: See respective topic (I call it a "bound slot price", happens if the hero possesses more than 5 unequipped artifacts). The AI frequently cheats! At least on Normal+ difficulty, it sometimes knows when a unit gets a moral...
by Corbon
29 Sep 2008, 11:02
Topic: H3: Barbarian Breakout tips?
Replies: 4
Views: 5739

Castle is the best choice for Red because you gain access to a couple related generators (Archers, Swordmen) and it's a strong faction anyway (not a complete Stronghold counter but still strong). Basically, you need a pot of luck on this map, because you never know when the first attack is going to ...
by Corbon
26 Sep 2008, 23:19
Topic: Gog/Succubus Evolution
Replies: 17
Views: 8317

Mistress. Love the mane.
by Corbon
26 Sep 2008, 11:00
Topic: Heroes 3 fan-made balance patch (mod) updated!
Replies: 140
Views: 132829

I am a 100% Solo player myself, so any changes done to balance PvE might have very different effects on PvP games (yes I'v been playing WoW for too long). For example, my current skellies have 8 HP, that's a 33% increase (Warrior Def lowered by 1), obviously a huge buff for Necromancy but the AI won...
by Corbon
24 Sep 2008, 12:46
Topic: Graphics mod for Heroes III to turn into Heroes II Graphics?
Replies: 6
Views: 3865

Sorta off-topic question but here you go.

http://www.cheatchannel.com/files/heroes3wog.htm
by Corbon
24 Sep 2008, 00:08
Topic: How does Berserk realy work?
Replies: 22
Views: 15161

From my understanding : If a creature has zero resistance (inherently + no artifacts/talents), it should not be able to resist a single target spell, whether it's a debuff or damaging spell. As for mass spells like Slow, each creature has a default chance to resist the spell, which is not indicated ...
by Corbon
23 Sep 2008, 02:15

Yes, I do have Complete 4.0. It looks like if you have more than 5 unequipped artifacts, they are strangely interacting with each other. To show you what I mean, here are 2 examples. Here, the Boots of Speed are being placed at the left-most position and marked for sale. http://i372.photobucket.com/...
by Corbon
23 Sep 2008, 01:30
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 142587

Some suggestions for new combo artifacts (can't think of names, just the effect). Emblem of Cognicanze + Stoic Watchman + Bird of Perception = 100% chance to learn enemy spell immediately. Endless Purse + Endless Bag + Endless Sack of Gold = Daily income is doubled. Ambassador's Sash + Diplomat's Ri...
by Corbon
23 Sep 2008, 01:14

Artifact Resale Price Fluctuation in Heroes III

When selling artifacts to a merchant, there's never a fixed price, it's going up and down like stock exchange values. In rare cases, the spread is so high that an Orb of Inhibition sells for less than a Wood Cart. Even during your stay at the merchant, the prices may change for a particular artifact...
by Corbon
23 Sep 2008, 00:59
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 636542

Looks absolutely fantastic, especially the rendering of the creatures.
by Corbon
22 Sep 2008, 18:57
Topic: Heroes 3 fan-made balance patch (mod) updated!
Replies: 140
Views: 132829

Hello, first of all sorry for bumping a semi-old threat, but it's the one that caught my attention and brought me here :P I am currently fiddling around with the stats and one of my main concern is to get Conflux on an even level with the other towns, which means that Lv 2 needs a good nerf, Lv 3-4 ...

Go to advanced search