Search found 89 matches

by Herry Hardfoot
25 Oct 2008, 18:13
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Emerald Isle key
Replies: 12
Views: 7882

This mod is fantastic! One can never have too many humongous spiders--I cackle with glee every time I see them. Now, if I could only find the final patch somewhere...
by Herry Hardfoot
19 Oct 2008, 07:58
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 411802

"3) Your characters will get Dark Magic automatically at one point " which point? i want to learn it as soon as possible. 7) Where is the OLD tree? I need to calm down the trees by giving him the heart of the trees. By the way, they are friendly already (as always) 8) Somebody gave me the...
by Herry Hardfoot
15 Oct 2008, 04:34

A disarm barrel? I've managed to miss that one all the way through two games. Anyone remember where it is?
by Herry Hardfoot
07 Oct 2008, 07:26
Topic: Where is Zedd in MM7 mod?
Replies: 6
Views: 2866

You can't ask for the Warrior Mage promotion (or most of the other first-level promotions) until the Festival of Five Moons ends, which happens after you finish the Courier Guild quests. As for the bow expert, did you make sure the character asking for it is allowed expert bow, and trained up to lev...
by Herry Hardfoot
20 Sep 2008, 05:07
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1, messenger of the saints
Replies: 18
Views: 10368

Ummm, actually I can't remember how you enter that dungeon (it's been awhile since I played through the first time). Perhaps someone else here could help?
by Herry Hardfoot
19 Sep 2008, 20:21

I'm pretty crummy with puzzles, too. I had to look here and on some other boards to solve certain problems, such as how to access the second floor of Castle Harmondale. Once you get all six scrolls, you may still not know what to do with them (I was stumped). The answer to that might be further back...
by Herry Hardfoot
18 Sep 2008, 22:45

more spoilers

Scrolls--2 in Harmondale, 1 in Tularean Forest, 1 in Erathia, 1 in Tatalia, 1 in Barrow Downs. The ones not in Harmondale are in approximately the center of each map, and show up blue if you have expert level Wizard Eye. The one in the Barrow Downs is the best guarded (shudder). Just look for the ve...
by Herry Hardfoot
18 Sep 2008, 03:16

Teleports--lots of spoilers

There are different kinds of teleports. The well in the little town south of Castle Harmondale will teleport you to some places if you have the right keys (Avlee, Bracada, Deyja, Tatalia, Evenmorn Island). You get the keys by completing the Courier Guild quests given by the Courier Guild in Erathia ...
by Herry Hardfoot
02 Sep 2008, 05:21

Does anyone have the final patch for the Rev4 mod?

I have heard from other boards that there was a final patch after the Rev4 mod was made available here. Among other things, it deleted the Modder's Precious rings (which didn't work) and provided a new matrix for choosing a second class in the Coding Wizard's fortress (allowed a cleric to become a p...

Go to advanced search