Search found 89 matches

by Herry Hardfoot
13 Dec 2008, 01:05
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Maestro's MM6 MOD
Replies: 57
Views: 25249

2) I'm thinkig that the last guy has got too vampiric appearance (?) maybe I should to recolor his skin or even change his look? His look is okay, but the gray skin does make him look undead. These pictures are great! One suggestion with the African figures--they are hard to see against a dark back...
by Herry Hardfoot
10 Dec 2008, 19:59
Topic: Maestro MOD Patches
Replies: 168
Views: 48660

vladimir-maestro wrote:!!!ATENSION!!!
I think that I'm ready to produce final version of Maestro MOD!
Yippee! I can hardly wait. :-D
by Herry Hardfoot
10 Dec 2008, 19:47
Topic: Maestro MOD Patches
Replies: 168
Views: 48660

Hmm, I've been using that magic shop with no problems at all. Maybe another case of different operating systems having different glitches?
by Herry Hardfoot
09 Dec 2008, 22:03
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: HELP
Replies: 4
Views: 3561

No one else has chimed in here, so I'll just post my completely clueless reply, which is "I think you've got the wrong forum, mate." :) Try clicking on "The Heroes Round Table Forum Index" and scrolling down until you find the "Wake of the Gods" forum. I expect someone ...
by Herry Hardfoot
09 Dec 2008, 21:51
Topic: Starting M&M VII again
Replies: 26
Views: 6460

When I want a challenge, I'll do Paladin-Archer-Ranger-Monk. No GM spells at all and only Basic Light/Dark.

To make it even harder, there's Self-only teams like Knight-Paladin-Monk-Cleric, or Elemental-only like Archer-Thief-Sorceror-and-one-duplicate class.
by Herry Hardfoot
09 Dec 2008, 21:34
Topic: Saying Hello + Some questions and Announcement of a new mod.
Replies: 20
Views: 6164

I'm a nut for Minotaurs, and those graphics were spectacular. I'd rather play them than fight them, though--that bunch looked really mean.

I like the idea of 4 player-character, 2 hireable-character and 2 NPC slots, but where will they all fit on the screen?
by Herry Hardfoot
09 Dec 2008, 21:08
Topic: Starting M&M VII again
Replies: 26
Views: 6460

1. I agree with DarknessFood--the default team, Knight-Thief-Cleric-Sorceror, is a very strong team. Folks who like more magic substitute a Druid for the Thief. 2. Races not so important, but again the default team does it best. Goblins make the best knights, elves the best sorcerors, etc. 3. I pref...
by Herry Hardfoot
09 Dec 2008, 06:01
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 381944

Creating a game like this requires a tremendous investment of time and energy. Making screenshots, videos, and other 'teasers' for the fans means less time available for actually completing the game. I much prefer to wait in quiet anticipation of the final product, rather than pestering the modders ...
by Herry Hardfoot
09 Dec 2008, 05:31
Topic: Progress through Maestro's Mod
Replies: 217
Views: 68080

I have no idea what that was about, but Ents are always fun.

Thinking of replacing the Trees in the Tularean Forest?
by Herry Hardfoot
07 Dec 2008, 21:21

I had lots of time to play recently, so made some progress. I finished all 18 promotion quests and then took on the Gauntlet and visited the mysterious and all-powerful Coding Wizard. There's been so much discussion of the mod that now I can't remember what has and hasn't been addressed...so I'll ju...
by Herry Hardfoot
05 Dec 2008, 21:36
Topic: Courier Quests
Replies: 6
Views: 5550

Alice's Restaurant is my favorite. It brings back so many memories...

(a clue that I must be at least middle-aged)
by Herry Hardfoot
05 Dec 2008, 21:20
Topic: Hmm dragon qeastion
Replies: 13
Views: 4237

If you don't have Lizardmen or Drakes as player characters, then way "Yes!" to dragons. The dragons in MM8 were too powerful, however. I'd rebalance them to the same overall strength level of the other classes. You could justify this by claiming they were very young dragons. As a side note...
by Herry Hardfoot
05 Dec 2008, 21:13

Now, for the $64,000,000 Question. Since The Slayer is a Spear-class weapon that can 'shoot', are the 'to-hit' and 'damage' statistics based upon Bow Skill or Spear Skill ? Enquiring minds want to know. :| BDJ I haven't tested the Slayer, but I tested this with the Sorceror's Staff, which equips li...
by Herry Hardfoot
04 Dec 2008, 18:39

White Cliff Caves And speaking of 'summoned' creatures. You might have noticed that the Elementals and the Trolls are fighting each other. This is perfectly 'normal' and in keeping with the Rev4 mod storyline. BDJ The Elemental-Troll fight proceeded the way it is supposed to, as far as I could tell...
by Herry Hardfoot
03 Dec 2008, 18:31
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 87179

;) You will need another armor to be able to repir this invisible one :) Plus, you can't see if the various parts are broken. You can't harden them either, because they're Artifacts. So you have to decide, is this fabulous Panoply really worth the aggravation? My decision is usually "This gear...
by Herry Hardfoot
03 Dec 2008, 17:53

Yeah, it would be nice know what the point of using a Dragon, when their stats are that of a Dwarf? Why am I using Alchemists? What's their advantage? I think the point of the new races is purely aesthetic--aren't you tired of seeing the same old faces and graphics after years of playing MM? I'll p...
by Herry Hardfoot
03 Dec 2008, 16:59
Topic: MM8 Paper doll for the future
Replies: 22
Views: 6384

Well, to me that is a very cool gladiator look, not to mention sexy. ;|

Fantastic artwork, Vladimir!
by Herry Hardfoot
02 Dec 2008, 19:07

I've only just finished the Barrow Downs, so it probably will take me months to finish the entire game. One addition to the monster list--too many troglodytes. Plus, as BDJ mentioned, they're attacking each other. Maybe take away their summoning ability altogether? That might solve the numbers probl...
by Herry Hardfoot
02 Dec 2008, 02:04

Big Daddy Jim wrote: Do you have a patch that fixes the belts?
The belt patch is at http://mm7-maestro-mod.3dn.ru/load/1-1-0-14

It worked for me.
by Herry Hardfoot
28 Nov 2008, 02:34

Vladimir, I tried to e-mail you at the maestro_mod@yahoo.com address, but the "Internet Connection Wizard" wanted my internet password, which concerned me (I don't know if Yahoo or my own software was asking for it). I'm in the Barrow Downs on the fourth Courier Quest, at level 21. I've se...

Go to advanced search