Search found 567 matches

by MadMax
Dec 10 2015, 17:16
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon
Replies: 127
Views: 48495

Re: HIV campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon

What difficulty are these maps aimed towards? What could you possibly mean by that? Maps 1-4 got the rating of 'Hard' (2. got changed from 'Normal' to 'Hard' in the upcoming update), map 5 is rated 'Expert'. That's 'map difficulty'. But there's also 'playing difficulty' that you choose when startin...
by MadMax
Dec 10 2015, 10:31

Thank you for the kind words Karmakeld, if it wasn´t because we were so busy playtesting and trying to finalize our third campaign, I would ask my fellow team mate Yurian to playtest as well! I will PM my e-mail so I can get to look it up in the editor. What difficulty are these maps aimed towards? ...
by MadMax
Dec 9 2015, 8:16

Thx. It's a year long process, but being somewhat half way, I'm don't intend to bury it :) But it's Nice to see ppl. showing interest in This campaign. Soo, I actually setup HoMM IV last night and intend to check out the maps today (I believe it was this campaign, you have released some maps right?...
by MadMax
Dec 8 2015, 14:21
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Lets make it Rain ;-)
Replies: 6
Views: 2709

Re: Lets make it Rain ;-)

Wow! Just imagine what this does to any game.. I mean.. The feeling, imagine entering the Land of Giants and all of a sudden rain pours down and a big lightning reveals the Devil Workers....
by MadMax
Dec 8 2015, 8:40

Thx. It's a year long process, but being somewhat half way, I'm don't intend to bury it :) But it's Nice to see ppl. showing interest in This campaign. As a fellow mapmaker, I know how much one values the input of others! Do not bury it, it has great potential, I have checked in on this thread ever...
by MadMax
Dec 8 2015, 8:36
Topic: H4-XL map "Delusions of Grandeur" Feedback is Appreciated!
Replies: 12
Views: 9516

Re: H4-XL map "Delusions of Grandeur" Feedback is Appreciated!

About translating - maybe File->Export Text will help? I used to do translation using it. I've completely forgotten about this button! Nevertheless, the .txt file it created has a size of 298Kb, ok im sorry this is way to go through manually, I've tested google translate and it does a somewhat dece...
by MadMax
Dec 7 2015, 19:17

The map is like 98% done, its just needs a healthy amount of play-testing to make sure everything is balanced appropriately. Its intended for Equilibris latest version (3.51) you'll need to download the updated map editor to be able to open it. Enter Master Ipaho, a renowned archmage that travels i...
by MadMax
Dec 7 2015, 19:03
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 659
Views: 217517

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

Hmm... Weird, I just wrote an entry that disappeared.. Oh well, I will just rewrite it. Why not keep the updates rolling when you are hot anyways? Map 4 was just labelled 0.7.1 after naming some towns and checking hero bios. Map 1 was just reviewed and the review was sent to Yurian for further inspe...
by MadMax
Dec 7 2015, 13:10

This looks very good! I have never really played H4 fully.. Perhaps I should install it and try this beauty out!
Great to see that you actually intend to follow through fully as well.

Well done!!!
by MadMax
Dec 7 2015, 13:03

Looks cool! And also, welcome to the community. I am not myself a player of HoMM4 (3 is my number!). But from what I see, you get a lot of detail into the maps and have a good eye for aesthetics and detail. How far into the map have you come? What version is it? What language is the map? What is the...
by MadMax
Dec 7 2015, 12:41
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Another Suggested Future Direction for Heroes franchise
Replies: 14
Views: 3900

Re: Another Suggested Future Direction for Heroes franchise

If you're going to do something physical, might as well put together everything since they will fit 1 CD easily. This is one of the nice things about H3. You can put hundreds of user made maps and campaigns, WoG, HoTA, etc. all and it will fit one CD and it is still fresh and replayable and engagin...
by MadMax
Dec 7 2015, 10:41
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 302
Views: 258341

Re: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake

I could do a little summary, due to me being at work atm, I don't think facebook is appreciated! ;)
by MadMax
Dec 7 2015, 9:54
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 302
Views: 258341

Re: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake

Is this the MM7 Engine Remake? If so, they are more active on their facebook page, if it isn´t.... They are doing something similiar!
by MadMax
Dec 7 2015, 9:41

This is why I like H3 and H4; you don't have to do the game again, you just have to use those excellent editors to create new stories, universes and campaigns! :-D Yes indeed! That is what I love as well. Unlike cjlee I actually still love the graphics and have a problem with seeing them replaced! ...
by MadMax
Dec 6 2015, 15:15
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 659
Views: 217517

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

Probably soon tm :P Now seriously, it will be this month. Great! We will continue our work on the maps and the campaign! Expect a not too distant release (I think, unless we run into a lot of balancing issues etc). On a "side note", we just reached a pretty huge 100k view on this thread!
by MadMax
Dec 6 2015, 14:51
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Witches, Heroes and Magic
Replies: 5
Views: 3933

Re: Witches, Heroes and Magic

Exactly! McSwan, if you´d like it, I would love to team up with you on creating a game as well! (I normally write stories for the project "Masters of Sighisoara") as I see that you have great potential! Looking more into the game right now!
by MadMax
Dec 6 2015, 14:38

Or how about allowing myself and Yurian Stonebow to do a new Heroes 3? ;) The game will be in our own universe, Sighisoara, and it will be all the good old Heroes 3 maps. Sort of like the chronicle series, we get to release our own campaigns! ;) And while we are at it, why not send them off into tho...
by MadMax
Dec 6 2015, 13:21
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Witches, Heroes and Magic
Replies: 5
Views: 3933

Re: Witches, Heroes and Magic

Why is this not getting more recognition? Looks great and I hope you have kept this project alive!
by MadMax
Dec 4 2015, 12:26
Topic: strategy of h3 campaign development
Views: 3278

Re: strategy of h3 campaign development

A tragic loss of the community if he doesn´t find his way back. We need dedicated players like him to come here more often! :)
by MadMax
Dec 3 2015, 15:52
Topic: strategy of h3 campaign development
Views: 3278

Re: strategy of h3 campaign development

Benbird, what did you think about the campaign? :)

Go to advanced search