Search found 575 matches

by MadMax
26 Feb 2016, 19:55
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!
Replies: 40
Views: 23667

Re: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!

I can't download the map due to a broken link, PM me a link? :)
by MadMax
26 Feb 2016, 09:30
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 374241

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

I'm sure most fans will be just a bit more patient, if the result is a well balanced and bug free game :) I admire the amount of work put into this project. Your feedback is much appreciated Karmakeld! I do believe the same, and this time, it is not the team having a lot of personal issues or lack ...
by MadMax
26 Feb 2016, 07:02

Once again, it calls for an update! Map 1 is stuck in it's 0.94.1 state, needing some minor updates and balancing. Map 2 has reached the very respectful state of 0.97! Map 3 is considered to be in 0.8 state but is currently being worked on. Map 4 is now in a 0.9 state. We are moving forward, and cur...
by MadMax
25 Feb 2016, 22:25
Topic: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels
Replies: 9
Views: 8344

Re: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels

I do enjoy the way some map makers get so creative with the tools that are given to give something else than the ordinary "Heroes look", and I think you do so with the mountains and rocks! Is this a multiplayer map by the way? I haven't done any myself, but at a quick glance, I would say t...
by MadMax
25 Feb 2016, 13:34
Topic: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels
Replies: 9
Views: 8344

Re: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels

Looks cool, as a fellow mapmaker, I will be sure to check it out as I get home and give you some feedback!
It seems like you have done a good job nailing that "desert feel". I also like how you play with the visions of heights in the images shown on here.
Keep on going! :)
by MadMax
26 Dec 2015, 21:46

There is nothing else to say than the Sighisoara team being on fire lately! Map 1 can now be viewed as version 0.94.1 due to a minor bug fix. Map 2 is still in 0.91 but is being tested by new people. Map 3 is getting an update (In a matter of... 30 minutes, the work will start, will be 0.8 soon). Ma...
by MadMax
15 Dec 2015, 00:52
Topic: Megom Chronicles Project
Replies: 189
Views: 86150

Re: Megom Chronicles Project

Yeah that was my initial thought. Hero, how do you guys split the work load? Oh and do you wanna join ;) on one hand I think it's interesting with 'map responsibility' and what will follow of different perspectives on game play and storytelling, but it's true it might mess up the feeling of being '...
by MadMax
14 Dec 2015, 21:21
Topic: Megom Chronicles Project
Replies: 189
Views: 86150

Re: Megom Chronicles Project

Looks like a new MoS.-like team is forming! You go guys! With all the talent you have combined, it will have great potential! I do recommend that you all work on all maps though so that you all have the story written in the same "mood" and "feeling". Also, so that the overall gam...
by MadMax
10 Dec 2015, 17:16
Topic: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon
Replies: 127
Views: 70671

Re: HIV campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon

What difficulty are these maps aimed towards? What could you possibly mean by that? Maps 1-4 got the rating of 'Hard' (2. got changed from 'Normal' to 'Hard' in the upcoming update), map 5 is rated 'Expert'. That's 'map difficulty'. But there's also 'playing difficulty' that you choose when startin...
by MadMax
10 Dec 2015, 10:31

Thank you for the kind words Karmakeld, if it wasn´t because we were so busy playtesting and trying to finalize our third campaign, I would ask my fellow team mate Yurian to playtest as well! I will PM my e-mail so I can get to look it up in the editor. What difficulty are these maps aimed towards? ...
by MadMax
09 Dec 2015, 08:16

Thx. It's a year long process, but being somewhat half way, I'm don't intend to bury it :) But it's Nice to see ppl. showing interest in This campaign. Soo, I actually setup HoMM IV last night and intend to check out the maps today (I believe it was this campaign, you have released some maps right?...
by MadMax
08 Dec 2015, 14:21
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Lets make it Rain ;-)
Replies: 6
Views: 4628

Re: Lets make it Rain ;-)

Wow! Just imagine what this does to any game.. I mean.. The feeling, imagine entering the Land of Giants and all of a sudden rain pours down and a big lightning reveals the Devil Workers....
by MadMax
08 Dec 2015, 08:40

Thx. It's a year long process, but being somewhat half way, I'm don't intend to bury it :) But it's Nice to see ppl. showing interest in This campaign. As a fellow mapmaker, I know how much one values the input of others! Do not bury it, it has great potential, I have checked in on this thread ever...
by MadMax
08 Dec 2015, 08:36
Topic: H4-XL map "Delusions of Grandeur" Feedback is Appreciated!
Replies: 12
Views: 12061

Re: H4-XL map "Delusions of Grandeur" Feedback is Appreciated!

About translating - maybe File->Export Text will help? I used to do translation using it. I've completely forgotten about this button! Nevertheless, the .txt file it created has a size of 298Kb, ok im sorry this is way to go through manually, I've tested google translate and it does a somewhat dece...
by MadMax
07 Dec 2015, 19:17

The map is like 98% done, its just needs a healthy amount of play-testing to make sure everything is balanced appropriately. Its intended for Equilibris latest version (3.51) you'll need to download the updated map editor to be able to open it. Enter Master Ipaho, a renowned archmage that travels i...
by MadMax
07 Dec 2015, 19:03

Hmm... Weird, I just wrote an entry that disappeared.. Oh well, I will just rewrite it. Why not keep the updates rolling when you are hot anyways? Map 4 was just labelled 0.7.1 after naming some towns and checking hero bios. Map 1 was just reviewed and the review was sent to Yurian for further inspe...
by MadMax
07 Dec 2015, 13:10

This looks very good! I have never really played H4 fully.. Perhaps I should install it and try this beauty out!
Great to see that you actually intend to follow through fully as well.

Well done!!!
by MadMax
07 Dec 2015, 13:03

Looks cool! And also, welcome to the community. I am not myself a player of HoMM4 (3 is my number!). But from what I see, you get a lot of detail into the maps and have a good eye for aesthetics and detail. How far into the map have you come? What version is it? What language is the map? What is the...
by MadMax
07 Dec 2015, 12:41
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Another Suggested Future Direction for Heroes franchise
Replies: 14
Views: 6871

Re: Another Suggested Future Direction for Heroes franchise

If you're going to do something physical, might as well put together everything since they will fit 1 CD easily. This is one of the nice things about H3. You can put hundreds of user made maps and campaigns, WoG, HoTA, etc. all and it will fit one CD and it is still fresh and replayable and engagin...
by MadMax
07 Dec 2015, 10:41
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 306
Views: 413510

Re: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake

I could do a little summary, due to me being at work atm, I don't think facebook is appreciated! ;)

Go to advanced search