Search found 567 matches

by MadMax
Jul 2 2016, 19:04
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 659
Views: 217518

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

Update on the 23rd of June 2016 Happy Midsummer everyone, The Team's "main Axis" (HoP-Yurian) had a smashing time in Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, Spain. We celebrated the unique meeting by engaging in pretty detailed and point-by-point map making sessions spread over the time period of four...
by MadMax
May 16 2016, 12:52

Wow, Maygwan, I must admit that my heart beat a bit extra once I saw that delicious looking forum name!
You are more than welcome to help us finalize this campaign of ours, a kick in the bum is well needed!

I have written you a PM and hope to hear back from you soon! :)
by MadMax
May 2 2016, 13:42

Update on the 2nd of May, 2016 I'm now preparing Campaign III to have it's first truly playable unified campaign structure file, dubbed version 0.92. Version 0.9 had some major issues still lurking in it and was left behind as a failed attempt. Maps 1-4 are now at version 0.97, 097, 0.85 and 0.90 r...
by MadMax
Apr 21 2016, 11:09
Forum: News
Topic: Contents Wanted
Replies: 48
Views: 13322

Re: Contents Wanted

Speaking of content, I went ahead to start a facebook page, I would love to have 1-2 more admins that simply helps with posting news and with sharing interesting forum posts etc!

https://www.facebook.com/CHMightandMagic/?fref=ts
by MadMax
Apr 13 2016, 15:27

I can share my story of what happened in a Might and Magic fan project called Children of the Void and how I met three of the original developers from New World Computing. Here is a drawing from Shelly Garcia, Heroes 2 artist. It's a gift from her to Celestial Heavens and the Heroes community in ge...
by MadMax
Mar 4 2016, 13:54

HeroofPunk and Yurian , First, to remove any ambiguity, I consider playing or designing things for Heroes game as a hobby, a personal relaxation. Thus I don't really have critics to preach about this or that, up to the player to invest from his/her personal free time the amount necessary to what he...
by MadMax
Mar 3 2016, 13:37

I wish I could help with that, but due to time I have not been able to even play MMHVII... One would think that Ubisoft could release those tables, I think they should have it documented? Many people I talk to barely know about the newer games unfortunately. Heroes 2 and 3 I believe will be the ones...
by MadMax
Mar 3 2016, 9:53

In the beginning when we made maps, we got a lot of response, we had playtesters, people commented our work and gave quick feedback. It was great fun, but as you are saying Kalah, it seems like people disappeared. I do miss those glory days that led to the joy and fun of making maps. And I was one ...
by MadMax
Feb 29 2016, 12:04
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Beginning the Tale
Replies: 6
Views: 2918

Re: Beginning the Tale

I am looking forward to this a lot. Whenever I see images and updates, I want to try out H4 just to be able to play these great looking maps and campaigns! Keep up the great work!
by MadMax
Feb 28 2016, 17:37

I would at least want to think I am one of the people contributing to CH. I try making maps for Heroes 3 and have together with my team released a couple of campaigns and some maps. I owe it all to Celestial Heavens, without it, I wouldn't have met Yurian Stonebow, I wouldn't have made maps, I would...
by MadMax
Feb 26 2016, 20:30
Topic: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!
Replies: 40
Views: 15181

Re: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!

Not working for me..
by MadMax
Feb 26 2016, 20:27

Hmm, I tried that. But it didn't work! Let me try again!
by MadMax
Feb 26 2016, 19:55

I can't download the map due to a broken link, PM me a link? :)
by MadMax
Feb 26 2016, 9:30

I'm sure most fans will be just a bit more patient, if the result is a well balanced and bug free game :) I admire the amount of work put into this project. Your feedback is much appreciated Karmakeld! I do believe the same, and this time, it is not the team having a lot of personal issues or lack ...
by MadMax
Feb 26 2016, 7:02

Once again, it calls for an update! Map 1 is stuck in it's 0.94.1 state, needing some minor updates and balancing. Map 2 has reached the very respectful state of 0.97! Map 3 is considered to be in 0.8 state but is currently being worked on. Map 4 is now in a 0.9 state. We are moving forward, and cur...
by MadMax
Feb 25 2016, 22:25
Topic: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels
Replies: 9
Views: 6064

Re: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels

I do enjoy the way some map makers get so creative with the tools that are given to give something else than the ordinary "Heroes look", and I think you do so with the mountains and rocks! Is this a multiplayer map by the way? I haven't done any myself, but at a quick glance, I would say t...
by MadMax
Feb 25 2016, 13:34
Topic: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels
Replies: 9
Views: 6064

Re: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels

Looks cool, as a fellow mapmaker, I will be sure to check it out as I get home and give you some feedback!
It seems like you have done a good job nailing that "desert feel". I also like how you play with the visions of heights in the images shown on here.
Keep on going! :)
by MadMax
Dec 26 2015, 21:46

There is nothing else to say than the Sighisoara team being on fire lately! Map 1 can now be viewed as version 0.94.1 due to a minor bug fix. Map 2 is still in 0.91 but is being tested by new people. Map 3 is getting an update (In a matter of... 30 minutes, the work will start, will be 0.8 soon). Ma...
by MadMax
Dec 15 2015, 0:52
Topic: Megom Chronicles Project
Replies: 189
Views: 59911

Re: Megom Chronicles Project

Yeah that was my initial thought. Hero, how do you guys split the work load? Oh and do you wanna join ;) on one hand I think it's interesting with 'map responsibility' and what will follow of different perspectives on game play and storytelling, but it's true it might mess up the feeling of being '...
by MadMax
Dec 14 2015, 21:21
Topic: Megom Chronicles Project
Replies: 189
Views: 59911

Re: Megom Chronicles Project

Looks like a new MoS.-like team is forming! You go guys! With all the talent you have combined, it will have great potential! I do recommend that you all work on all maps though so that you all have the story written in the same "mood" and "feeling". Also, so that the overall gam...

Go to advanced search