Search found 575 matches

by MadMax
02 Sep 2016, 12:27
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 375506

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

cristi1984 wrote:I am blocked on the final map... It seems I can't disembark on the shore, on the western island. Please contact me asap.
Hey Cristian!
Thank for your feedback, this has now been taken care of amongst other things, more updates are on their way and the campaign should be in a 1.0 state soon! :)
by MadMax
02 Aug 2016, 07:13
Forum: News
Topic: Twitch Stream Cancelled?
Replies: 9
Views: 6231

Re: Twitch Stream Cancelled?

Well said Kalah! Never have I seen such disrespect for the loyal fans...
I tried contacting them as well, for.... reasons.... and I wasn't even honored with a reply. That as one who keeps working my butt off to keep their games legacy alive... (Only for 7½ years now....)
by MadMax
31 Jul 2016, 21:58

oday marks a big milestone for us! All maps but map 4 are now in a 0.98 state (Map 4 is in 0.96b) We are also just 1 like away from 300 on our facebook! We invite you to come play test a late beta version, as we are in huge need of feedback. criticism and your thoughts on balancing! Now, we make the...
by MadMax
20 Jul 2016, 19:05

yea i was bit thinking that does it have something to do with real world Romania... but nice to know that it isn't somewhere between Singapore and Shanghai... hmm... just in case i'm gonna put myself a note that Sighisoara isn't in China nor made by two Asian guys... looking forward its next chapte...
by MadMax
07 Jul 2016, 09:44

Lovely! Is it not? Two map maker joining in real life to make maps and drink beer! Today I held a twitch stream playing HoMM3, Masters of Sighisoara 3 - Map 1, The Teleport Device. Tommorow, my intention is to play map 2 and work in the editor too! :) http://twitch.tv/jexxes Will let you know on th...
by MadMax
03 Jul 2016, 14:47
Topic: Introducing Trial of Fire on twitch TV at 1st Aug 15:00 GMT+2
Replies: 2
Views: 2746

Re: Introducing Trial of Fire on twitch TV at 1st Aug 15:00 GMT+2

Interesting! Still haven't got caught in HoMMVII...
by MadMax
02 Jul 2016, 22:37
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H3: Clashing Trilogy V2 preview
Replies: 3
Views: 5912

Re: H3: Clashing Trilogy V2 preview

Looks like you have some great map making skills! As a guy who still tries to learn from others, I will download your maps and look at them from an art perspective and maybe even play them! ;)
by MadMax
02 Jul 2016, 19:07
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes III Cosplay by Verisa
Replies: 4
Views: 4925

Re: Heroes III Cosplay by Verisa

Wow! That is sooo great! I wish I had the talent to do such amazing art!
by MadMax
02 Jul 2016, 19:04

Update on the 23rd of June 2016 Happy Midsummer everyone, The Team's "main Axis" (HoP-Yurian) had a smashing time in Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, Spain. We celebrated the unique meeting by engaging in pretty detailed and point-by-point map making sessions spread over the time period of four...
by MadMax
16 May 2016, 12:52

Wow, Maygwan, I must admit that my heart beat a bit extra once I saw that delicious looking forum name!
You are more than welcome to help us finalize this campaign of ours, a kick in the bum is well needed!

I have written you a PM and hope to hear back from you soon! :)
by MadMax
02 May 2016, 13:42

Update on the 2nd of May, 2016 I'm now preparing Campaign III to have it's first truly playable unified campaign structure file, dubbed version 0.92. Version 0.9 had some major issues still lurking in it and was left behind as a failed attempt. Maps 1-4 are now at version 0.97, 097, 0.85 and 0.90 r...
by MadMax
21 Apr 2016, 11:09
Topic: Contents Wanted
Replies: 48
Views: 23986

Re: Contents Wanted

Speaking of content, I went ahead to start a facebook page, I would love to have 1-2 more admins that simply helps with posting news and with sharing interesting forum posts etc!

https://www.facebook.com/CHMightandMagic/?fref=ts
by MadMax
13 Apr 2016, 15:27

I can share my story of what happened in a Might and Magic fan project called Children of the Void and how I met three of the original developers from New World Computing. Here is a drawing from Shelly Garcia, Heroes 2 artist. It's a gift from her to Celestial Heavens and the Heroes community in ge...
by MadMax
04 Mar 2016, 13:54

HeroofPunk and Yurian , First, to remove any ambiguity, I consider playing or designing things for Heroes game as a hobby, a personal relaxation. Thus I don't really have critics to preach about this or that, up to the player to invest from his/her personal free time the amount necessary to what he...
by MadMax
03 Mar 2016, 13:37

I wish I could help with that, but due to time I have not been able to even play MMHVII... One would think that Ubisoft could release those tables, I think they should have it documented? Many people I talk to barely know about the newer games unfortunately. Heroes 2 and 3 I believe will be the ones...
by MadMax
03 Mar 2016, 09:53

In the beginning when we made maps, we got a lot of response, we had playtesters, people commented our work and gave quick feedback. It was great fun, but as you are saying Kalah, it seems like people disappeared. I do miss those glory days that led to the joy and fun of making maps. And I was one ...
by MadMax
29 Feb 2016, 12:04
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Beginning the Tale
Replies: 6
Views: 4870

Re: Beginning the Tale

I am looking forward to this a lot. Whenever I see images and updates, I want to try out H4 just to be able to play these great looking maps and campaigns! Keep up the great work!
by MadMax
28 Feb 2016, 17:37

I would at least want to think I am one of the people contributing to CH. I try making maps for Heroes 3 and have together with my team released a couple of campaigns and some maps. I owe it all to Celestial Heavens, without it, I wouldn't have met Yurian Stonebow, I wouldn't have made maps, I would...
by MadMax
26 Feb 2016, 20:30
Topic: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!
Replies: 40
Views: 23725

Re: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!

Not working for me..
by MadMax
26 Feb 2016, 20:27
Topic: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!
Replies: 40
Views: 23725

Re: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!

Hmm, I tried that. But it didn't work! Let me try again!

Go to advanced search