Search found 567 matches

by MadMax
Sep 13 2008, 22:16
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 274602

Glad you like the Pirate idea; we thought it would be really unique and it is a class that has never been offered before. Tell your girlfriend to play MMX if she wants to be a pirate! :D

Yeah ofc i will haha im gonna try to get her intressted! :D [/quote]
by MadMax
Sep 11 2008, 12:32

Was there anything special you needed to do in order to get M&M6-8 to run on Vista, or did you just set the compatability mode of the game to a platfrom capable of running it? As of right now, we are still looking at a potential release date of May next year. Screenshots of dungeons and outdoor...
by MadMax
Sep 11 2008, 6:59
Topic: I Just finished playing Might and Magic - all of them....
Replies: 8
Views: 3243

may i buy any of your might and magics?
by MadMax
Sep 6 2008, 10:17
Topic: The lost Might and Magic : the Nec PC-Engine version
Replies: 46
Views: 28894

I've seen this!

I've seen this and aloot of german versions on ebay lately! I've also seen a Might and Magic VIII for playstation 2 in japanese at ebay!! Anyone know something about that?
by MadMax
Sep 4 2008, 14:58
Topic: I WOULD LOOVE TO BUY!
Replies: 0
Views: 862

I WOULD LOOVE TO BUY!

I would love to buy any original Might and Magic game i can get since i live in sweden the best offers on ebay gets way to expensive for me sicnce im also only 15 years old.. I already have Dark Messiah collectors edition and Heroes V collectors edition and also might and magic IX VIII VII and VI bu...
by MadMax
Aug 20 2008, 19:15

Well...

Well hows this things going? There are still no dungeon/outside pictures? Come on bring us some news im dying here!
by MadMax
Aug 20 2008, 19:12

Yes, the information does help, but you haven't looked into Vista compatibility yet? I guess I am a bit concerned about that as a lot of people will probably have it by the time the game is released. This is true, and perhaps we may have Vista before release, but we won't say for certain. Keep in m...

Go to advanced search