Search found 575 matches

by MadMax
12 Nov 2008, 14:05
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Creating a NEW Heroes game!
Replies: 26
Views: 6100

Are you ready to sacrifice at least 5 years of your life and devote all of your free time for the project? For starters just think about it, start with something like a project plan and you will change your mind very fast. No offense but there have been lots of fan projects with a team of very moti...
by MadMax
12 Nov 2008, 14:02

HeroOfPunk, your enthusiasm is admirable. But you need more than just a plan to get started. You need a playable demo before you're going to get any help. It doesn't have to be complex or anywhere near feature-complete. But it needs to be playable to get other developers interested in it. Open-sour...
by MadMax
12 Nov 2008, 13:53
Topic: Fixing creatures appereance in H3!
Replies: 8
Views: 2223

but

I already downloaded it! And i dont see any wrongs with it... Just maybe that its hard to do... xD
by MadMax
12 Nov 2008, 10:26

yeah i know i hope that we can do a pretty simple one atleast to start with. I will try to learn some programmer stuff when i work with the programmer! And also I'm currently reading about hte might and magic history and maybe i'm gonna create some kind off take up at some historic point! :D You thi...
by MadMax
12 Nov 2008, 09:43
Topic: A little help on Might and Magic history
Replies: 1
Views: 1009

A little help on Might and Magic history

Where is the BEST place i can find CORRECT Might and Magic history? Or maybe some of you guys may explain it for me? Cause I will need this for a project I'm going to do in school.. Also I need it if I'm going to make that new Heroes game! :D

All help is much appriciated!
From Max! The Hero of Punk!
by MadMax
12 Nov 2008, 09:37
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Majesty The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Replies: 5
Views: 2152

Anyone want to play this with me?
by MadMax
12 Nov 2008, 09:32

I was thinking

I was thinking about some kind of mod with liek 1 or 2 new towns.. new creatures and maybe you can just do some new campaigns in like campaign editor if it's a crisis. And also I know that there's alot of fan-projects going on but I want my share too! :D I want to make a dream come true... I've ben ...
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 15:41
Topic: Latest game you purchased
Replies: 254
Views: 58603

Heroes :D

Heroes Complete for 500 swedish kr (like 55USD) and it was so fucking worth it! :D
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 15:37

Ah...

I know what i did wrong now.. but hey anyone wants to make me some cool creatures? Cause I seem to suck :(
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 15:33
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Replies: 0
Views: 5184

Creating a NEW Heroes game!

If anyone is intrested in this please post in my thread on the Heroes I-IV topic! Or just pm me if you are a programmer or such and want to help out with the game :D
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 15:22

Yeah

Indeed it is i love it :D I have completed Slay the mighty dragon the fastest in the world... alltough the jocks never made it official... i completed iit in 7 days... and the world record was in 10....
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 15:14

Majesty The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Anyone else played this magnific game? :D And for all of you which did im happy to tell you that there is a second one coming like somewhere in 2009 :D
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 15:05

Creating a NEW Heroes game!

Okey I'm just going to start looking around for people that knows how this would be possible? I'm not a programer myself that's why i need programers help to make my dream come true! So if you are a programer or a quest/Storywriter and such just write here or PM me! I would be very intrested in maki...
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 14:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Campaing/Map Editor for HoMMV
Replies: 4
Views: 1531

Yeah Well

Yeah well I just bought Heroes Complete so i just got ToTE and HoF too :D
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 11:05

Help me please!

When I try to add the def files to my DefWiev it just sais that it can't create the bmp. file... What shall I do?
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 07:49

cool

A I see thank you very much man :D Now I really look forward on installling the game :D Oh yeah and also I'm working on a Heroes 3 campaign too that I think will be good :D And also downloadable here i hope :D :D how do i make it available for other people on here? :D
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 07:46
Topic: Heroes Complete
Replies: 2
Views: 1502

Haha we get it? Its alot of cool stuff :D Alltough maybe if you only want the 3do games thats also respected by me... :D
by MadMax
11 Nov 2008, 07:38

I see

This will make it possible for me to like change a Green Dragon to a Blue dragon? :)
by MadMax
10 Nov 2008, 23:03

Campaing/Map Editor for HoMMV

Are they available or will they be available? I havent had time to install the game yet...
by MadMax
10 Nov 2008, 23:01

Fixing creatures appereance in H3!

I would like to know if there is anyway that i may change the appearence of Creatures and stuff in the Heroes 3? I have Heroes 3+all expansions and also I would like to know how to do it then ofc! :D Thanks in advance :D

Go to advanced search