Search found 575 matches

by MadMax
20 Feb 2009, 16:00
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MIGHT AND MAGIC HISTORY!
Replies: 35
Views: 10874

I see so i suppose that this is the less detailed map of the whole Antagarich continent am i right?
How come it sais map of erathia when it seems to be all of antagarich? And oh yeah also I think i got the map you sent to me its with MaMVII right? :P
by MadMax
20 Feb 2009, 12:29
Topic: MIGHT AND MAGIC HISTORY!
Replies: 35
Views: 10874

Where is Emerald Isle cant find it lol xD
by MadMax
19 Feb 2009, 20:08
Topic: LOOK HERE!
Replies: 4
Views: 2025

Im sorry but i bought mm6 yesterday acctually :) I have sold out version and getting original one posted home and also i got the holographic ones :P
by MadMax
18 Feb 2009, 22:05

Corlagon wrote:Well, I have this nice empty CD case...

Lol just a cd-case or might and magic cd-case? xD
by MadMax
18 Feb 2009, 20:48

LOOK HERE!

I am looking to buy most likely any stuff that is might and magic related that you wanna sell! Even if its only a manual or a box im still intrested! Give me a SHOUT lol! :D
by MadMax
17 Feb 2009, 18:57
Topic: How did you first get into Might and Magic?
Replies: 31
Views: 12769

aahh childhoodmemories.... I were around 6 years old when my dad brought home a burned copy of heroes 3, I was stuck right away.I loved it even tough I sucked at it, I usually just cheated and gave myself like 100 archangels or so and then kicked everyones ass xD Then I got the Armageddons Blade gam...
by MadMax
12 Feb 2009, 16:57
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Help me complete my collection! info needed
Replies: 13
Views: 5039

Re: Help me complete my collection! info needed

in fact just about anything you buy these days is cheap & shoddy. A while ago I went to get some band-aids. Remember those wonderful reusable little tins they used to come in? Not anymore! Just a shabby box which wouldn't keep your bandages sterile like the old little tins did. I'm just reminis...
by MadMax
12 Feb 2009, 16:55
Topic: Help me complete my collection! info needed
Replies: 13
Views: 5039

gravyluvr wrote:I think that there is a version Heroes of Might and Magic 5 that has ALL of the GAMES.
Yes it is and I have it it also includes loooads of other stuffs like t-shirt and tarot-cards and soundtacks and stuff! :D
by MadMax
04 Feb 2009, 20:36
Topic: New Campaign on its way!! Heroes 3!
Replies: 24
Views: 5633

Im sorry but i think i may as well quit since i cant find thoose damn maps :/
by MadMax
10 Jan 2009, 18:20
Topic: From where is Dracon? (Was "NEED HELP FAST")
Replies: 20
Views: 3645

Yeah i knew that but the thing is that i cant find them in the map folder... i can find them in game but not in the map folder (C:/program/3do/heroes3complete/maps)
by MadMax
09 Jan 2009, 19:04

I opened the map folder ofcourse xD i aint that stupid haha but there is only all scenario maps none of mine??
by MadMax
09 Jan 2009, 08:24

How do i do that?? And also, is Dracon from Antagarich? He should right? I mean he is from the armageddons blade expansion and that is played in Antagarich isn't it?
by MadMax
08 Jan 2009, 21:21
Topic: Some modding Questions
Replies: 5
Views: 2509

Wow that was a cool program! Where do i get thoose? I mostly would like to fix my mm7 :P
by MadMax
08 Jan 2009, 19:44
Topic: Hey, newbie here looking for some tips. (HoMM III)
Replies: 12
Views: 5194

If you should do opposite of what i say that means that.... omg im a n00b :( We all start as noobs, nobody became an expert in a couple of days. What matters is our ability to learn and improve our game. Well ive been playing Heroes for like 11 years soon :P Alltough i were 5 years when i started s...
by MadMax
08 Jan 2009, 19:26

From where is Dracon? (Was "NEED HELP FAST")

I wonder if Dracon(From the Armageddons Blade expansion in Heroes 3) is from the continent of Antagarich and if he's not where is he from?? ALSO i cant locate my custom made maps on my computer?? Where can they be? I searched my computer through but I cannot find it :S I edited the title to reflect ...
by MadMax
08 Jan 2009, 19:25

If you should do opposite of what i say that means that.... omg im a n00b :(
by MadMax
07 Jan 2009, 06:13

1. I always start with building up the moneymaking things first and then go for a superstrong army later when i have money also.. 2... 3. Well try to afford them all.. The weaker ones are stronger when they are many.. Many small outnumbers 1 big, alltough the big ones is needed to to crush and destr...
by MadMax
07 Jan 2009, 02:51
Topic: New Campaign on its way!! Heroes 3!
Replies: 24
Views: 5633

Awesome man! I really look forward working with you!! :D :D And thanks for showing intrest that will help me continue my work! :D
by MadMax
07 Jan 2009, 01:40
Topic: !!!_Maestro MOD (installation)_!!!
Replies: 42
Views: 31898

im downloading it and are going to try it right now.. dont you have any updated files so that it will be easier installing and not having trouble with game experience!?
by MadMax
07 Jan 2009, 01:24
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 382722

IM STILL AVAILABLE TO WRITE THE DIALOUGES!!! SO VECTOR GIVE ME A SHOUT! YOU JUST IGNORED ME AFTER SENDING ME FILES LAST TIME!!

Go to advanced search