Search found 567 matches

by MadMax
Jan 29 2017, 7:30
Forum: Articles
Topic: Interview with Jon Van Caneghem
Replies: 21
Views: 17570

Re: Interview with Jon Van Caneghem

Been playing Creature Quest for 2 days now. I LOVE it. I do wish the graphics were a bit more "Heroes". But it is fast paced and tactical. Looting and exploring is made fun.

Join my clan MoS (that's the full name as Masters of Sighisoara wasn't available).
by MadMax
Jan 27 2017, 15:01
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 659
Views: 217513

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE: https://goo.gl/57d8qZ Ok, time has finally come to release "Masters of Sighisoara - Ultimate Pack." This is our, the Sighisoara teams work that we have done over 8 years. It also features my very first map I ever started working on, and NEVER released before(version 0.9)...
by MadMax
Jan 27 2017, 4:46

Also, I am starting up a guild in the game soon! Masters of Sighisoara will be the name. Join the fun!:)
by MadMax
Jan 27 2017, 3:38

Wonderful job admins!
I really wish JVC would return and save our burning franchise.
I got nostalgia shivers from this :')
by MadMax
Dec 17 2016, 14:49

So, the time has come for us to finally release: Masters of Sighisoara III - A Gyondrian's Tale version 1.1. DOWNLOAD HERE: https://goo.gl/xaMDLG The team has been working hard, listening to you, the players and your thoughts of the campaign. We now have, version 1.1: *features 90 bug fixes or balan...
by MadMax
Dec 15 2016, 21:58
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 65
Views: 135268

Re: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)

They got to pull this one off well, might and Magic Tribute looks dead... I called it like 2 years ago, so im not surprised, didnt seem to go anywhere the last years. Damn, I wish we had some sort of a level editor like the one in gallery for MM. Also, hi Talin! How's your game collection going? ;)
by MadMax
Dec 5 2016, 20:28

Update time! We are currently working on a single scenario map that will feature as a prologue to our fourth (and maybe final?) campaign. Here is an in game screenshot of map 0 as it is currently called. We are also working on a 1.1 version of Campaign 3 which will feature these updates: Patch plans...
by MadMax
Nov 21 2016, 18:53

Thank you very much Karmakeld, you have our respect as well, and we wish you further luck with your projects. Hit us up if you ever want to co-operate! Thank you very much Panda! It is those few people that posts a comment or just gives a like on facebook that keep our spirit up. We are forever in ...
by MadMax
Nov 8 2016, 18:45

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14925528_2151758548382004_5336581113169769923_n.jpg?oh=2e0bf1cda7d28aa02d689bc4a1689e84&oe=58C451F5 This big and powerful image actually (in full scale) features all our maps ever made... and will soon be available to you.... There is another pack c...
by MadMax
Nov 8 2016, 18:43

One .zip file with all the maps would be good. Set up as a campaign where you can actually play them one after another. Carryover heroes possible? Also, the .zip should contain a single readme with all the info you need, rather than lots of individual files. Well, well, your wish was actually alrea...
by MadMax
Oct 31 2016, 21:02

So, Masters of Sighisoara III is finally available for download, right here, on our favorite platform, Celestial Heavens! Follow the link underneath to download MoS 3! http://www.celestialheavens.com/features/maps/Masters%20of%20Sighisoara%20III%20A%20Gyondrian%27s%20Tale.h3c We are also working on ...
by MadMax
Oct 8 2016, 1:27

The Sighisoara Team proudly presents... Masters of Sighisoara III - A Gyondrian's Tale! (Download here until we get it up on CH: goo.gl/UJPUr2 ) After more than three years in development, we can finally release our third Campaign to the public! In Masters of Sighisoara III (For Heroes of Might and ...
by MadMax
Sep 2 2016, 12:27

cristi1984 wrote:I am blocked on the final map... It seems I can't disembark on the shore, on the western island. Please contact me asap.

Hey Cristian!
Thank for your feedback, this has now been taken care of amongst other things, more updates are on their way and the campaign should be in a 1.0 state soon! :)
by MadMax
Aug 2 2016, 7:13
Forum: News
Topic: Twitch Stream Cancelled?
Replies: 9
Views: 3272

Re: Twitch Stream Cancelled?

Well said Kalah! Never have I seen such disrespect for the loyal fans...
I tried contacting them as well, for.... reasons.... and I wasn't even honored with a reply. That as one who keeps working my butt off to keep their games legacy alive... (Only for 7½ years now....)
by MadMax
Jul 31 2016, 21:58

oday marks a big milestone for us! All maps but map 4 are now in a 0.98 state (Map 4 is in 0.96b) We are also just 1 like away from 300 on our facebook! We invite you to come play test a late beta version, as we are in huge need of feedback. criticism and your thoughts on balancing! Now, we make the...
by MadMax
Jul 20 2016, 19:05

yea i was bit thinking that does it have something to do with real world Romania... but nice to know that it isn't somewhere between Singapore and Shanghai... hmm... just in case i'm gonna put myself a note that Sighisoara isn't in China nor made by two Asian guys... looking forward its next chapte...
by MadMax
Jul 7 2016, 9:44

Lovely! Is it not? Two map maker joining in real life to make maps and drink beer! Today I held a twitch stream playing HoMM3, Masters of Sighisoara 3 - Map 1, The Teleport Device. Tommorow, my intention is to play map 2 and work in the editor too! :) http://twitch.tv/jexxes Will let you know on th...
by MadMax
Jul 3 2016, 14:47
Forum: News
Topic: Introducing Trial of Fire on twitch TV at 1st Aug 15:00 GMT+2
Replies: 2
Views: 1868

Re: Introducing Trial of Fire on twitch TV at 1st Aug 15:00 GMT+2

Interesting! Still haven't got caught in HoMMVII...
by MadMax
Jul 2 2016, 22:37
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H3: Clashing Trilogy V2 preview
Replies: 3
Views: 3970

Re: H3: Clashing Trilogy V2 preview

Looks like you have some great map making skills! As a guy who still tries to learn from others, I will download your maps and look at them from an art perspective and maybe even play them! ;)
by MadMax
Jul 2 2016, 19:07
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes III Cosplay by Verisa
Replies: 4
Views: 2838

Re: Heroes III Cosplay by Verisa

Wow! That is sooo great! I wish I had the talent to do such amazing art!

Go to advanced search