Search found 575 matches

by MadMax
07 Dec 2015, 09:54
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 306
Views: 414003

Re: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake

Is this the MM7 Engine Remake? If so, they are more active on their facebook page, if it isn´t.... They are doing something similiar!
by MadMax
07 Dec 2015, 09:41
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Another Suggested Future Direction for Heroes franchise
Replies: 14
Views: 6875

Re: Another Suggested Future Direction for Heroes franchise

This is why I like H3 and H4; you don't have to do the game again, you just have to use those excellent editors to create new stories, universes and campaigns! :-D Yes indeed! That is what I love as well. Unlike cjlee I actually still love the graphics and have a problem with seeing them replaced! ...
by MadMax
06 Dec 2015, 15:15
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 374495

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

Probably soon tm :P Now seriously, it will be this month. Great! We will continue our work on the maps and the campaign! Expect a not too distant release (I think, unless we run into a lot of balancing issues etc). On a "side note", we just reached a pretty huge 100k view on this thread!
by MadMax
06 Dec 2015, 14:51
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Witches, Heroes and Magic
Replies: 5
Views: 5631

Re: Witches, Heroes and Magic

Exactly! McSwan, if you´d like it, I would love to team up with you on creating a game as well! (I normally write stories for the project "Masters of Sighisoara") as I see that you have great potential! Looking more into the game right now!
by MadMax
06 Dec 2015, 14:38
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Another Suggested Future Direction for Heroes franchise
Replies: 14
Views: 6875

Re: Another Suggested Future Direction for Heroes franchise

Or how about allowing myself and Yurian Stonebow to do a new Heroes 3? ;) The game will be in our own universe, Sighisoara, and it will be all the good old Heroes 3 maps. Sort of like the chronicle series, we get to release our own campaigns! ;) And while we are at it, why not send them off into tho...
by MadMax
06 Dec 2015, 13:21
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Witches, Heroes and Magic
Replies: 5
Views: 5631

Re: Witches, Heroes and Magic

Why is this not getting more recognition? Looks great and I hope you have kept this project alive!
by MadMax
04 Dec 2015, 12:26
Topic: strategy of h3 campaign development
Replies: 6
Views: 4406

Re: strategy of h3 campaign development

A tragic loss of the community if he doesn´t find his way back. We need dedicated players like him to come here more often! :)
by MadMax
03 Dec 2015, 15:52
Topic: strategy of h3 campaign development
Replies: 6
Views: 4406

Re: strategy of h3 campaign development

Benbird, what did you think about the campaign? :)
by MadMax
03 Dec 2015, 15:14

It seems as of now that we will not reach the initial goal of releasing before 2015 ends... Don't be too hard on yourselves - the CH map features aren't fully updated yet anyway, so new maps aren't being processed (simply stored, waiting for the update). Thanks for saving our skin there Kalah! ;) A...
by MadMax
03 Dec 2015, 13:30

Greetings and salutations Heroes of Might and Magic III players! As Yurian has stated above, our work continues with great haste. It seems as of now that we will not reach the initial goal of releasing before 2015 ends, but we will not be far from it! Facebook has given us a new source of inspiratio...
by MadMax
12 Oct 2015, 12:55

Time for another big update. Even though we haven't posted here in a while, we are nothing else but active on the map making front! So, here are the updates since last time we spoke; * We are looking for mapmakers for Map 1 , which is currently in a 0.9 state. *Map 2 is curently in a 0.85 state, we ...
by MadMax
12 Oct 2015, 12:39
Topic: Played Tolkien's War of the Ring by Yurian Stonebow?
Replies: 10
Views: 5573

Re: Played Tolkien's War of the Ring by Yurian Stonebow?

As a "Co-Worker" of Yurians, I know 100% surely that he is active, I had a conversation with him last night, I will tell him to check this thread out later tonight! :)
by MadMax
16 Sep 2015, 16:00
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Using Might and Magic creatures in HoMM3?
Replies: 4
Views: 5682

Using Might and Magic creatures in HoMM3?

I know that you can change sprites etc with some tools for HoMM3.
Would it be possible to extract the sprites from say MaMVII and use it in HoMM3?
What would need to be done to make it possible?
by MadMax
11 Aug 2015, 14:41

The latest update from my dear team member Yurian Stonebow showed some great graphical improvements along many other great things.
by MadMax
11 Aug 2015, 12:48

Update time! Things are once again picking up some good pace. My dear friend Yurian Stonebow seems to be back on track and on fire! Masters of Sighisoara 3 is still hoping to see the light and be released in 2015! Me and Yurian are in pretty much daily contact and I am working hard on both Heroes ma...
by MadMax
21 Mar 2015, 01:30
Topic: Megom Chronicles Project
Replies: 189
Views: 86209

Love what you have done with the main menu and all! Good work, and looks like this project is still going strong! :)
Good work, I don't play HoMM4 myself, but I hope you get good response from the players, something we as map makers no longer really get to enjoy! :(
by MadMax
20 Mar 2015, 22:56

Time for a new update! As we speak, I am starting a new project, to help ease the work for me and Yurian (MoS3.5 and is still in progress btw, and a demo should be playable in a not to far future. MoS3 is also developing). I am currently starting the extensive work of gathering all information possi...
by MadMax
27 Feb 2015, 21:27

Yes, and we also announced the spin off Masters of Sighisoara 3.5 The Saga of Zhule. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qx1auo.jpg The Bounty Halls, a place to go to receive quests to kill specific creatures, if you succeed, you reap the reward! Here are some features that will be included in the game. 3 Playa...
by MadMax
22 Feb 2015, 13:19
Topic: Don't waste money on Heroes 3 HD
Replies: 3
Views: 3965

Kind of a bad review though, 65% of the video consists of him talking about other HD-remakes, and he pretty much just says it is sloppy.
I have heard a lot about lame bugs etc in the HD-version that wasn't even mentioned in this video...
by MadMax
13 Feb 2015, 20:14
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 multiplayer project
Replies: 18
Views: 13672

WOW! This is like a dream come true! Never ever let this project go! This is great! It would be epic to be able to interact with others and play the game together! :D

Go to advanced search