Search found 575 matches

by MadMax
23 Dec 2022, 19:34
Forum: News
Topic: Tracy Iwata - Giving Away
Replies: 6
Views: 2104

Re: Tracy Iwata - Giving Away

As a coda, I wanted to share that I picked up the items above from Tracy the other day, and expressed my sincere appreciation for her kindness and generosity. I will give her collection a loving home. She even passed along a Christmas card with a cool little illustration she did by hand! Thanks aga...
by MadMax
11 Dec 2022, 20:30
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 368915

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

All feedback is good feedback, thank you Artas! Maybe you would be interested in game testing our fourth (and final) campaign as it has now reached the playable (alpha/beta/gamma/sigma version? 😂) version of 0.91 (we are pushing hard to try and reach real beta version with no gamechanging/breaking b...
by MadMax
11 Dec 2022, 20:02
Topic: Tracy Iwata - Giving Away
Replies: 6
Views: 2104

Re: Tracy Iwata - Giving Away

Oh my... With those games, my collection would be complete, I would have all Heroes games and all Might and Magic games... I mean, I would gladly pay for shipping for it to ship it all the way to Sweden...
by MadMax
29 Sep 2022, 16:44
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic III: Day of Reckoning
Replies: 4
Views: 3067

Re: Heroes of Might and Magic III: Day of Reckoning

I know you are all eager to have more information and details about the mod and we will be revealing more in a not to distant future (I don't want to make any promises as I think it's better to wait for a bit rather than stress things out). I do not come here empty handed however and I have more to ...
by MadMax
17 Jan 2022, 12:56

Re: Heroes of Might and Magic III: Day of Reckoning

Hi again Heroes Community! Thanks to you all for the very kind feedback towards the first short teaser for Heroes III: Day of Reckoning. It's been great to see all of the excitement and speculation around the web. As you can probably tell, this was a particularly humble, work-in-progress item we pu...
by MadMax
01 Jan 2022, 17:41

Heroes of Might and Magic III: Day of Reckoning

Hey CelestialHeavens users and HoMM3 players I would like to announce an all new community created expansion for Heroes of Might and Magic III named "Day of Reckoning". We just released a small teaser that all of you can find on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePM7Jkjt6wM Do take ...
by MadMax
16 Aug 2021, 21:20
Topic: Marcus Pregent Interview Part 2
Replies: 3
Views: 3365

Re: Marcus Pregent Interview Part 2

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this second part of the interview, there's quite a lot of juicy information in it. I mean,  Gelu's mother is WHO?!  Thanks for putting this part at the beginning of the video! :D That's far from all the juicyness in this vid! A lot of fun stuff, besides the shocking family...
by MadMax
21 Apr 2021, 17:33
Topic: Where did the time go?!
Views: 2470

Re: Where did the time go?!

I too would enjoy simply posting the entire thing. But I am uncertain many people would actually enjoy that long of a clip? I will start by going through it. Taking notes and cutting out some fun bloopers like Marcus phone ringing and us interrupting the interview for a car sale! :D
by MadMax
15 Dec 2020, 16:39
Topic: Songs of Conquest Interview
Views: 2654

Re: Songs of Conquest Interview

There comes hero of the hour, to valiantly providing linkback: SoC Twitter Check it to see more! :) At this point, it's awkward that neither SoC or CH are not having fan shop. First the shirt, then the pillow. Both rather cool. :D Well, you do know I ran a webshop selling clothes, right? Just "...
by MadMax
31 Oct 2020, 14:07
Topic: Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Map Making, Part 1
Replies: 5
Views: 3892

Re: Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Map Making, Part 1

Hello MadMax, first kudos for doing these interviews. It's a milestone for CH. You asked for feedback and what could be improved. Well, there is a lot and I will go over it in a minute, but first I would like to give you my recommendation whom to interview next. I heard that you consider to intervi...
by MadMax
31 Oct 2020, 13:49
Topic: Part 2 Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 The Forge, HoTA and more.
Views: 2927

Re: Part 2 Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 The Forge, HoTA and more.

Very nice that we finally get to see part 2! I like this one even better for the interesting curios. Good job! I'm just a tiny bit disappointed that our (the CH users') questions didn't make it into the interview. I mean we're getting plenty of interesting information as it is -- so it's not really...
by MadMax
28 Oct 2020, 21:47
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Lights, camera... Error?
Views: 3031

Re: Lights, camera... Error?

Panda Tar wrote:Should we start a crowdfunding to help our friend? :D
Now we're talking!
by MadMax
30 Aug 2020, 17:18
Topic: Celestial Heavens YouTube Channel
Views: 2763

Re: Celestial Heavens YouTube Channel

Really cool video! The dragon looks impressive! I would like to see video interviews with key developers of the original series (Heroes 1-4 and M&M 1-9): JVC, Greg Fulton, Keith Francart, James Dickinson, Bryan Farina, Tim Lang, Paul Rattner, some of the amazing artists etc. We've had these sor...
by MadMax
29 Aug 2020, 13:02
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: EoC - All SSR Team
Views: 3763

Re: EoC - All SSR Team

In my defense, I was Head Moderator of the Facebook page, so I got my SSR's through mod payments basically. :D
by MadMax
28 Aug 2020, 13:05
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: A new (upcoming) interview with Tim Lang!
Replies: 17
Views: 8887

Re: A new (upcoming) interview with Tim Lang!

Roxterat wrote:
HeroOfPunk wrote:Hopefully, a interview with Paul Anthony Romero will be happening as well!
lol Paul's a friend, he's nice, my best regards to him!
I got a lot of contact with him too and he's even produced a Masters of Sighisoara tune and one more that I can't talk any more about right now... :applause:
by MadMax
26 Aug 2020, 09:13

Hey all! We scheduled the interview for next saturday, so early September, just because I need to get myself a more proper webcam and some delays are expected due to the current situation. I will be handing over questions for preparation and checking this week (possibly weekend) and I'd say count th...
by MadMax
21 Aug 2020, 11:01

You are all the best and I am taking everything into consideration. I will be writing up the interview this upcoming weekend hopefully! :)
by MadMax
14 Aug 2020, 09:47

A new (upcoming) interview with Tim Lang!

Hey guys! So, it was quite some time since we last had a good, nice chat with Tim Lang (which you can read here; https://www.celestialheavens.com/viewpage.php?id=118 Since he is actively working on Aeolwyn's Legacy together with his team at DungeonByte (formerly Brrrap Games) which is something that...
by MadMax
24 Jul 2020, 14:14
Topic: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification
Replies: 44
Views: 28205

Re: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification

Will this mod be in English as well? :)

Go to advanced search