Search found 26 matches

by c1a1
Jun 27 2009, 14:17
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: new story RPG map for playtesting
Replies: 3
Views: 2174

Thanks for your reply Pitsu, it might be as you say that the problem comes from me playing it in tote and scripts not beeing compatible, anyway this is what I meant when I said "not reccomended",don't play it in tote use hof instead as the story is great and the map beautifully done. Maybe...
by c1a1
Jun 23 2009, 17:22
Topic: new story RPG map for playtesting
Views: 2174

I started the map on Tote and I liked the scenario and the map until after I defeated Alaxa and then I realized that the map is so heavily depended on instant travel that it's not funny. Even to get the tear of asha you need instant travel and then you can only come close to the location but never t...
by c1a1
Jun 7 2009, 15:41
Topic: New H5 RPG/Quest map - Mercenaries - Playtesters needed!
Replies: 108
Views: 26847

Thanks Franzy but that's the same version I've got from here and that I'm playing.
by c1a1
Jun 7 2009, 11:37

As for Coming Home, there is a way to bypass the puzzle by paying huge amount of gold to a certain NPC who lives nearby (in case you're playing latest version, of course). Anyway, yopu can always cheat. Just enter in the console command "@cheatpuzzle()" and the field will disappear. Well ...
by c1a1
Jun 6 2009, 16:26

I've played mercenaries on normal (I'm starting on heroic now) and here are my observations: I made very little use of the mercs, only some archers mainly played with the dwarf forces. Had too much money (didn't use war machines at all). In the valley towards the temple there is a stack of peasants ...
by c1a1
Aug 10 2008, 12:24
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: single senerio Defiance
Views: 1195

I had the missfortune of installing patch 1.6 (avoid it like the plague if you can, it's so full of bugs it's not funny) and started this scenario. So I beat the underground rival and now I have the 2 underground towns fully developed and after some weeks (2 or 3 I think) there is this cut scene tha...

Go to advanced search