Search found 48 matches

by Fewtger
30 Jul 2008, 17:02
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Technical problem
Replies: 7
Views: 2598

So no one can help me out? I thought it maybe some of my computer's settings, but I'm not that handy with computers..
by Fewtger
28 Jul 2008, 20:23
Topic: Build order
Replies: 1
Views: 929

Build order

This is the main thing I'm struggling with.
Could someone give me a decent build order for Academy and Dungeon?
Normal map, normal everything.
by Fewtger
25 Jul 2008, 18:48

I don't think it's my CD-drive, because he installed HOMM3 and Tribes of the East perfectly.
by Fewtger
24 Jul 2008, 08:58
Topic: Hit-and-run
Replies: 4
Views: 3450

Hit-and-run

I was just scanning through these fora, when I read somewhere about hit-and-run attacks. Well of course (like everybody) I know what hit-and-run tactics are. We all used them in games like Battlefield 2142 and Supreme Commander. However, those games are real-time. I really have no idea how tp put hi...
by Fewtger
24 Jul 2008, 08:11

Technical problem

I have the Heroes of Might and Magic Complete edition (the nice, white box). And I'm happy with it so far. There is just one thing, somehow I cant install HoMMV (and Hammers of Fate which is in the same CD). Every time I pop it in, my computer freezes. At first I thought it might be CD (which is uns...
by Fewtger
21 Jul 2008, 09:39
Topic: Attack stat
Replies: 9
Views: 2683

Attack stat

This has been bugging me some time; the attack stat. What's it for? I would assume that higher attack means higher damage; however when I compare the Squire to the Vindicator, we see this Squire: Attack: 5 Defense: 9 Damage range: 2-5 Vindicator: Attack: 8 Defense: 8 Damage range: 2-5 So the Vindica...
by Fewtger
17 Jul 2008, 15:49
Topic: I need help.
Replies: 2
Views: 1064

Hey, thanks, that's the most complete answer I could get ;)
by Fewtger
16 Jul 2008, 20:02
Topic: I need help.
Replies: 2
Views: 1064

I need help.

Alright, so I got the Heroes of Might and Magic complete edition. First thing I tried was HoMM V; Tribes from the East. However, I'm stuck in the 1st/2nd mission (the first mission with Ornella). But I'm stuck! So soon! And why? Because I can't find the 2nd part of the key. I've searched all over th...

Go to advanced search