Search found 4248 matches

by Asheera
06 Jul 2008, 14:03
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Favourite faction in H5 - 2007
Replies: 61
Views: 23486

Dungeon is my favorite faction for me. But I don't consider it the strongest though (I don't play Heroes 5 very well either) :D
by Asheera
06 Jul 2008, 14:01
Topic: Whats your favorite skill?
Replies: 28
Views: 12462

My favorite (and most powerful?) skill/perk is Retribution. The damage bonus it gives (when having high morale) easily outshines even Archery (which increases only the Ranged damage, unlike Retribution which increases both melee and ranged damage) With 5 Morale (not to mention it can go above), you ...
by Asheera
06 Jul 2008, 13:57
Topic: Best level 1 spell
Replies: 32
Views: 14333

If we take into consideration the mass versions, then Slow is simply the best. It costs only 4 mana and has a huge initiative decrease effect. I don't even think Slow/Haste should be a level 1 spell, but oh well... And Eldritch Arrow is also a very strong spell at early game, but I wouldn't consider...
by Asheera
06 Jul 2008, 13:54
Topic: All around worst hero?
Replies: 23
Views: 12581

Svea is the worst hero. Ellaine actually is pretty good for a secondary hero, but Svea's speciality has absolutely almost no uses at all.
by Asheera
06 Jul 2008, 13:48
Topic: Best level 5 spell
Replies: 53
Views: 20157

Puppet Master by far. That spell is just too strong. Frenzy is also great, but that's not a level 5 spell :D

And Implosion is a disappointment: too much mana cost for such a low damage :mad:
by Asheera
06 Jul 2008, 13:45
Topic: Best level 3 spell
Replies: 24
Views: 11328

If we take into consideration the mass versions, then Confusion is by far the strongest. Phantom Forces is also a powerful spell, but it requires a lot of mana and the clones can easily be destroyed using a damaging spell. Mass Confusion is just IMBA: No Enemy Retaliation and No enemy shooters? Not ...
by Asheera
06 Jul 2008, 13:42
Topic: Best level 2 spell
Replies: 25
Views: 10683

Well, it really depends on the situation and which faction you play, no question about that. I mean, a warlock with extremely high spellpower may easily outshine the overall power of the Cleansing spell (which saves you a lot of times). However, there's also Regeneration, which is extremely useful i...
by Asheera
06 Jul 2008, 13:38
Topic: Best level 2 unit
Replies: 15
Views: 6403

If we take only the last battle in consideration, the Crossbowmen are simply the best (even without training!) However, if we also take creeping and such, I think the Blood Furies/Sisters give an extra edge due to their high initiative. Wind Dancers are also very dangerous and quite IMBA (at least c...

Go to advanced search