Search found 1706 matches

by Lord Lakely
03 Jul 2008, 18:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Best level 2 spell
Replies: 25
Views: 10749

The second Level has some very powerful and usefull spells Cleansing for example: It saves your @$$ a lot of times, especially versus Necropolis and Inferno Another big one is Arcane Chrystal. I haven't forgotten the enormous amount of damage it did during Zehir's Campaign in TotE Regeneration is aw...
by Lord Lakely
03 Jul 2008, 15:56
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Beastmaster
Replies: 29
Views: 25122

My favourite is Bron :)
by Lord Lakely
03 Jul 2008, 15:50
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Wizard
Replies: 18
Views: 16268

Halon of course ! And Serena is great too. Boy what would I have done without them 8|

Nah, seriously, I picked [b]Theodorus[/b]; he's the only Hero who can transform Magi from weak into above average shooters.
by Lord Lakely
03 Jul 2008, 15:42
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Baldur's Gate
Replies: 560
Views: 170120

I just love BG 1 and BG 2: They are my favourite RPG games. I do have a problem with BG 2 though. I'm In the dream inwhich I have to kill Bhaal in the Candlekeep Librairy (I was send there by Irenicus), but I can't kill him. I know from the walkthrough that Imoen (who is present there as well) shoul...
by Lord Lakely
02 Jul 2008, 11:17
Topic: Best level 2 unit
Replies: 15
Views: 6450

Crossbowmen pwn ! B-) They have an enormous growth rate, have high end damage, high attack and cheap. No Range Penalty gives makes them the Arcane Archers of the second level However, their damage range is simply HUGE and their 10hps make them extremely fragile. Sisters are a close second: they are ...
by Lord Lakely
02 Jul 2008, 11:08
Topic: Best level 5 spell
Replies: 53
Views: 20497

Deep Freeze

Ok, You may disagree with me on this one, but during the course of playing TotE I really grew fond of [b]Deep Freeze[/b]. It does simply enormous damage, I once had a Deep Freeze that did more damage than Implosion. After all there is a Master of Ice and no Master of Earth (which would have been qui...

Go to advanced search