The patch is out :)
by Marzhin
Feb 15 2014, 22:07
Forum: Articles
Topic: Our MMX Review
Replies: 15
Views: 6342

CH MMX: Legacy Review

@ywhtptgtfo: right now we are putting the final touches to the first patch and then move on to the DLC (the one buyers of the deluxe edition will get for free.) Beyond that, nothing is decided. It will depend on sales. But we all certainly hope we'll get to do a Might & Magic 11 before too long.
by Marzhin
Feb 14 2014, 16:50
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 95777

More info about the upcoming patch.

It will be released before the end of February.

And some things to check during your next playthrough :)
by Marzhin
Feb 6 2014, 15:41
Forum: Articles
Topic: Our MMX Review
Replies: 15
Views: 6342

CH MMX: Legacy Review

Thanks for the review :)
by Marzhin
Jan 31 2014, 22:42
Forum: News
Topic: Twitching
Replies: 5
Views: 1997

Twitching

@Kalah: yeah, this mistake is really common, even within Ubi. But now at least you know :p
by Marzhin
Jan 31 2014, 17:06
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Cloth
Replies: 4
Views: 2368

The Cloth

Jassad in Sorpigal's tavern also gives you the answer ;)
by Marzhin
Jan 31 2014, 11:30
Topic: MMX Bugs
Replies: 40
Views: 16494

How to take a screenshot and where is it placed? Print Screen seems to not work for me, changing this key for another also is not working. Unless screenshots are created in some hidden folder (like for example Ubisoft Launcher in C:\User\AppData\...), I can't see them nor in game folder, nor in Doc...
by Marzhin
Jan 31 2014, 11:11

Variol wrote:Spoiler

Has anyone finished the take Edwin to the watchtower quest? I can not find the darn thing!

It's on the Menthil Coast, basically the westernmost point of the game's world. But you'll need the Blessing of Ylath to go there.
by Marzhin
Jan 31 2014, 11:04
Topic: Twitching
Replies: 5
Views: 1997

Twitching

It's actually Kurt McClung, not McLung :)
by Marzhin
Jan 29 2014, 9:58
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Do U Play?
Replies: 6
Views: 2631

Do U Play?

You can see a couple of screenshots on the UPlay reward page: https://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/news/might- ... ns-rewards
Edited on Thu, Jan 30 2014, 04:50 by Marzhin
by Marzhin
Jan 28 2014, 14:41
Topic: M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1
Replies: 21
Views: 13989

M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

@ywhtptgtfo: Thanks, although do not forget that it's actually the fine folks of Limbic Entertainment who have developed Might & Magic X :)
by Marzhin
Jan 27 2014, 17:05

Should there not at least be a .pdf manual or something for the game? I find I have to guess at everything. Most of the effects and gameplay descriptions appear as tooltips. For instance hover the mouse over a hireling's portrait to see what he/she does. Same things for skills, spells, etc. Some ar...
by Marzhin
Jan 27 2014, 11:43

Spoiler . .. . . .. . . . . Looks like I "do" need to do the other dungeon (elemental forge) before moving on? The one where you have to go by griffin. Yes. But after the bridge to Seahaven opens and you can go explore the world at your leisure, I promise :) (well, except for the fact som...
by Marzhin
Jan 26 2014, 0:33

Also I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I enter or exit merchant houses there is no greeting, just silence. Is that how it was supposed to be? Also there is no soundtrack in the background... Is there a problem with my sound or is this how the game is supposed to be. I think you might b...
by Marzhin
Jan 25 2014, 10:34

P.S. what's the key combination to unlock the game if you're stuck in a battle? I've only had it happen once so far (probably because i was spamming the attack keys for a while and it blocked the animations). It's Ctrl + Alt + R. But we were pretty sure we had fixed this for good :( Looks like this...
by Marzhin
Jan 25 2014, 10:16
Topic: M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1
Replies: 21
Views: 13989

M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

Judging from the end paragraph, I'd say the CRPG Addict is not yet making an actual review, it's more an editorial summarizing what he thinks about the game so far. edit: my bad, I just realized that it was likely just a joke about the fact he usually only reviews old games :) Edited on Sat, Jan 25 ...
by Marzhin
Jan 24 2014, 10:35

While some reviews are a bit lukewarm (but that was not totally unexpected) we're getting a lot of love from the players and that's what matters in the end :)
by Marzhin
Jan 23 2014, 21:37
Topic: Finally...
Replies: 30
Views: 7518

Finally...

@Variol: you basically have a pool of points you can spent in your attributes at character creation. Pretty much like in MM6-9.
by Marzhin
Jan 14 2014, 23:36
Topic: MMX Preview by RPG Codex
Replies: 25
Views: 6311

MMX Preview by RPG Codex

@hellegennes: there are no online features in MMXL, not the way it was done in H6 in any case. There are a couple of items you can unlock with UPlay points (another corporate policy) and you might need to be connected to use those (I'm not completely sure to be honest). But there are no game-wide fe...
by Marzhin
Dec 9 2013, 9:29
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Legends of the Ancients is truly awesome!
Replies: 11
Views: 5889

I followed the instructions, but LotA maps didn't appear in the campaign menu. I've been playing them single player style (things don't carry over). Any foreseeable problems doing that? LotA replaces the campaign of the base game and should appear in place of the regular H5 campaign maps, not as a ...

Go to advanced search