Search found 1197 matches

by Marzhin
03 Mar 2014, 10:01
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: MMX Clones
Replies: 2
Views: 2170

MMX Clones

Actually the picture on the right is only one of many concept arts for Sareth, quite different from the final appearance of the character ;) (that you can see here for instance: http://mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/File:SarethLargePortrait.png) And Owen was not "supposed to be in MM: Raiders&quo...
by Marzhin
24 Feb 2014, 09:54
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Brrapp Games: Might and Magic successor game confirmed
Replies: 6
Views: 5200

Can't wait to play it. The more the merrier :)
by Marzhin
20 Feb 2014, 13:08
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Legends of the Ancients is truly awesome!
Replies: 11
Views: 8946

Was there a way to play this under TotE? I have the version with all the original campaigns + Hammers. I vaguely remember something about it. Now when I put the files in the Maps folder, I see the Book 1/2, but it says files are corrupted or missing. This version should work with TotE: http://lota....
by Marzhin
19 Feb 2014, 17:36
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 145242

The patch is out :)
by Marzhin
15 Feb 2014, 22:07
Forum: Articles
Topic: Our MMX Review
Replies: 15
Views: 13034

CH MMX: Legacy Review

@ywhtptgtfo: right now we are putting the final touches to the first patch and then move on to the DLC (the one buyers of the deluxe edition will get for free.) Beyond that, nothing is decided. It will depend on sales. But we all certainly hope we'll get to do a Might & Magic 11 before too long.
by Marzhin
14 Feb 2014, 16:50

More info about the upcoming patch.

It will be released before the end of February.

And some things to check during your next playthrough :)
by Marzhin
06 Feb 2014, 15:41
Forum: Articles
Topic: Our MMX Review
Replies: 15
Views: 13034

CH MMX: Legacy Review

Thanks for the review :)
by Marzhin
31 Jan 2014, 22:42
Forum: News
Topic: Twitching
Replies: 5
Views: 3116

Twitching

@Kalah: yeah, this mistake is really common, even within Ubi. But now at least you know :p
by Marzhin
31 Jan 2014, 17:06
Topic: The Cloth
Replies: 4
Views: 3416

The Cloth

Jassad in Sorpigal's tavern also gives you the answer ;)
by Marzhin
31 Jan 2014, 11:30
Topic: MMX Bugs
Replies: 40
Views: 25612

How to take a screenshot and where is it placed? Print Screen seems to not work for me, changing this key for another also is not working. Unless screenshots are created in some hidden folder (like for example Ubisoft Launcher in C:\User\AppData\...), I can't see them nor in game folder, nor in Doc...
by Marzhin
31 Jan 2014, 11:11

Variol wrote:Spoiler

Has anyone finished the take Edwin to the watchtower quest? I can not find the darn thing!
It's on the Menthil Coast, basically the westernmost point of the game's world. But you'll need the Blessing of Ylath to go there.
by Marzhin
31 Jan 2014, 11:04
Topic: Twitching
Replies: 5
Views: 3116

Twitching

It's actually Kurt McClung, not McLung :)
by Marzhin
29 Jan 2014, 09:58
Topic: Do U Play?
Replies: 6
Views: 4156

Do U Play?

You can see a couple of screenshots on the UPlay reward page: https://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/news/might- ... ns-rewards
Edited on Thu, Jan 30 2014, 04:50 by Marzhin
by Marzhin
28 Jan 2014, 14:41
Topic: M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1
Replies: 21
Views: 19819

M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

@ywhtptgtfo: Thanks, although do not forget that it's actually the fine folks of Limbic Entertainment who have developed Might & Magic X :)
by Marzhin
27 Jan 2014, 17:05

Should there not at least be a .pdf manual or something for the game? I find I have to guess at everything. Most of the effects and gameplay descriptions appear as tooltips. For instance hover the mouse over a hireling's portrait to see what he/she does. Same things for skills, spells, etc. Some ar...
by Marzhin
27 Jan 2014, 11:43

Spoiler . .. . . .. . . . . Looks like I "do" need to do the other dungeon (elemental forge) before moving on? The one where you have to go by griffin. Yes. But after the bridge to Seahaven opens and you can go explore the world at your leisure, I promise :) (well, except for the fact som...
by Marzhin
26 Jan 2014, 00:33

Also I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I enter or exit merchant houses there is no greeting, just silence. Is that how it was supposed to be? Also there is no soundtrack in the background... Is there a problem with my sound or is this how the game is supposed to be. I think you might b...
by Marzhin
25 Jan 2014, 10:34

P.S. what's the key combination to unlock the game if you're stuck in a battle? I've only had it happen once so far (probably because i was spamming the attack keys for a while and it blocked the animations). It's Ctrl + Alt + R. But we were pretty sure we had fixed this for good :( Looks like this...
by Marzhin
25 Jan 2014, 10:16
Topic: M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1
Replies: 21
Views: 19819

M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

Judging from the end paragraph, I'd say the CRPG Addict is not yet making an actual review, it's more an editorial summarizing what he thinks about the game so far. edit: my bad, I just realized that it was likely just a joke about the fact he usually only reviews old games :) Edited on Sat, Jan 25 ...
by Marzhin
24 Jan 2014, 10:35

While some reviews are a bit lukewarm (but that was not totally unexpected) we're getting a lot of love from the players and that's what matters in the end :)

Go to advanced search