Search found 1197 matches

by Marzhin
30 Aug 2014, 14:47
Forum: News
Topic: Hereos VII : Tales of The Ten Years War, PART 1
Replies: 6
Views: 4357

Re: Hereos VII : Tales of The Ten Years War, PART 1

I still dont get it... Where in the timeline of ashan is this? Following this wiki http://mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Ashan Here's what is stated on the page of your link: "843 YSD 4th Eclipse - Falcon's Last Flight A Total eclipse. This time, the Demons storm the capital of the Falcon Empire...
by Marzhin
28 Aug 2014, 14:48
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Swordbearer, really?
Replies: 46
Views: 25789

Panda Tar wrote:flying equine
Wow, that is really a great name, thanks for the suggestion!

...just kiddin' :devil:
by Marzhin
25 Aug 2014, 10:18
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Swordbearer, really?
Replies: 46
Views: 25789

Most of the names are placeholders. But all suggestions are welcome to choose the best possible names :)

SOme names like Champion or Paladin might not be available though, as they are used for Creature Tiers or Hero Classes since H6.
by Marzhin
22 Aug 2014, 22:57
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Puppetworks Swamp Creature
Replies: 2
Views: 2091

Puppetworks Swamp Creature

I think it's supposed to be some kind of very big, petrified Cyclops.
by Marzhin
05 Aug 2014, 08:03
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Kreegan extinction
Replies: 15
Views: 9131

If I had one question for Terry it would be: were Gauldoth, Lysander and Waerjak long-lost brothers? I've always felt there were intriguing similarities in their backstories (and their chins) :D
by Marzhin
02 Aug 2014, 17:58
Topic: Kreegan extinction
Replies: 15
Views: 9131

*poof!* Someone summoned me? :D The truth is, we don't know for sure. The Heroes Chronicles / Heroes IV writer, Terry Ray, had his personal interpretation of the lore which is sometimes hard to reconcile with what we know from the previous games (i.e. the Ancestors from Chronicles feel a bit out of ...
by Marzhin
17 Jul 2014, 09:05
Forum: Campfire
Topic: What are you currently reading?
Replies: 618
Views: 202973

I'm currently reading the Witcher novels. I'm in the middle of the fifth book (but third novel), Baptism of Fire. The French translation is sometimes a bit weird, but apart from that it's very good.
by Marzhin
17 Jul 2014, 08:28
Topic: Mediaeval Europe
Replies: 7
Views: 4933

Mediaeval Europe

I would say Nantes rather than Bordeaux for the western French city, especially if the river is the Loire :)
by Marzhin
02 Jul 2014, 08:22
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: A few lore questions(spoilers)
Replies: 1
Views: 3343

Re: A few lore questions(spoilers)

When the Red Church gets destroyed at the end, and Freyda becomes the new queen of the new Holy Unicorn Empire, my main question is if Elrath worship restored as the Kingdom's main religion, as it was before demon corruption? Yes. And does Dark Messiah reference much on things going on in Ashan, si...
by Marzhin
27 Jun 2014, 14:56
Topic: [HOMM IV] Origin of the Sea Theme, The Similar Music Thread
Replies: 13
Views: 39888

This sample collection is apparently still loved by video game composers. It is for instance used in The Witcher 3, as demonstrated by this (beautiful by the way) piece titled The Fields of Ard Skellig. :)
by Marzhin
27 Jun 2014, 14:24
Topic: Crossbowmen Bugged
Replies: 3
Views: 2207

Crossbowmen Bugged

Actually it is because Fist of Wrath causes physical damage, not magical. Same reason it's also one of the few spells that work against Black Dragons :)
by Marzhin
27 Jun 2014, 10:14
Topic: [HOMM IV] Origin of the Sea Theme, The Similar Music Thread
Views: 39888

For those still interested in that old topic, the adventure map music of Heroes IV is based on the Complete Celt collection from Advanced Media Group. Some tracks are even lifted straight from that sample collection, with little to no modification.
by Marzhin
10 Jun 2014, 15:45
Topic: E3 & Gamescom 2014
Views: 4336

E3 & Gamescom 2014

The game that has really piqued my interest during this E3 is No Man's Sky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtmEjqzg7M

I hope it will be on PC too.
by Marzhin
19 May 2014, 10:00
Topic: MMX Classes Art
Views: 4292

MMX Classes Art

Also you can see the speed painting video of this artwork here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLgt_XOgaRE
by Marzhin
10 Apr 2014, 14:07
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: M&M Dark Messiah
Views: 7730

I enjoyed Dark Messiah a lot (the PC version, that is) and felt it was a solid successor to medieval FPS such as HeXen 2. It was never meant to be considered a RPG, but rather a FPS with some RPG flavour on top.
by Marzhin
04 Apr 2014, 09:13
Topic: The Havenly
Replies: 4
Views: 3164

The Havenly

It's not "upcoming" anymore :)
by Marzhin
14 Mar 2014, 19:57
Topic: MMX Party/Monster Movement
Replies: 5
Views: 4224

MMX Party/Monster Movement

Indeed, it has everything to do with Might & Magic 1 to 5.
by Marzhin
14 Mar 2014, 19:42
Topic: MMX DLC Announced
Replies: 10
Views: 6801

Re: MMX DLC Announced

Will the DLC work with previous saves? I am asking because I have just started to play the game and I have no clue about how DLCs work with MMX. Also, is there more info about the DLC? Yes, it will work with previous saves. All I can say now is that it takes place after the main story of the game. ...
by Marzhin
14 Mar 2014, 11:32
Topic: MMX DLC Announced
Replies: 10
Views: 6801

MMX DLC Announced

"there will also be a Steam version of Mac released." I think you meant a Mac version released on Steam :)
by Marzhin
04 Mar 2014, 08:54
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 145240

The patch made ranged combat a bit more useful by the way.

Go to advanced search