Search found 1197 matches

by Marzhin
30 Jul 2013, 15:44
Forum: News
Topic: MMX Music Composers
Replies: 28
Views: 12601

MMX Music Composers

@Avonu: there are no remixes of music from past Might & Magic RPGs in Legacy.
by Marzhin
12 Jul 2013, 22:32
Topic: Live Dev Q&A July 10th
Replies: 14
Views: 5866

Live Dev Q&A July 10th

As we've said several times before, training is not entirely removed from the game. You still have to seek trainers to become Expert, Master and finally Grandmaster in your skills.
by Marzhin
08 Jul 2013, 12:52
Topic: MMX Voting #4
Replies: 20
Views: 9031

MMX Voting #4

@jeff: there are two reasons. First, as Avonu said, Demons were overused. The second reason is that MMXL takes place ten years after the end of the Second Eclipse, and Demons are not supposed to be able to leave Sheogh so long after Eclipses. We could always cook a plot about some rogue warlock summ...
by Marzhin
07 Jul 2013, 18:39
Topic: MMX Voting #4
Replies: 20
Views: 9031

MMX Voting #4

There are no Demons in MMXL. I'm very proud that it is the first Ashan-based 100% Demon-free Might & Magic game :)
by Marzhin
06 Jul 2013, 14:36
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 145313

For those interested, here's the actual quotes from Swords & Circuitry I was referring to earlier: Neal Hallford: Was the diversification of the Might & Magic "brand" an effort to capture some of the Diablo market, or is it more an attempt to bring the player in through a strategy ...
by Marzhin
03 Jul 2013, 12:11

Sigh. If only van Caneghem had some more hindsight. He never expected HoMM to become such a successful series, and therefore never bothered to include the rightful sci-fi elements into it before it was too late. But before he knew it, the HoMM fanbase outnumbered the MM fanbase, and most of them di...
by Marzhin
03 Jul 2013, 11:11

As a matter of interest, was Ashan a non-negotiable design directive from Ubisoft, a positive decision from the design team, or a compromise? Are you allowed to answer this? All Might & Magic games must take place on Ashan and respect its bible, that's a rule of the IP as a whole. But it was pr...
by Marzhin
03 Jul 2013, 10:29

Thanks in advance for references, Marzhin. You know, once upon a time there were a Wzardry franchise. First 5 games of it were standart generic fantasy, Wizardry 6-7 - sci-fi... Then a brand changed several publishers, and now japanese devs released Wizardry Online, set it there own world of Azalis...
by Marzhin
03 Jul 2013, 07:56

sirously though,did you comper h3 sales to h5 or h6? Just so you know -- Heroes V is the best-selling Heroes game of all times. (--edit: which makes it the best-selling game of the Might & Magic franchise as a whole, I guess.) It's also the most pirated Heroes game of all times, but that's anot...
by Marzhin
25 Jun 2013, 22:27
Topic: Duel of Champions Review
Replies: 10
Views: 5970

Duel of Champions Review

Oops, so much for that theory ^^'
by Marzhin
25 Jun 2013, 20:14
Topic: Duel of Champions Review
Views: 5970

Duel of Champions Review

I'm not a member of the DoC team so I don't know about this code for sure, but it's possible it only works for the US servers.
by Marzhin
07 Jun 2013, 07:54
Topic: Might and Magic for Playstation 2?
Replies: 11
Views: 8089

I managed to find a copy of that game during a recent trip to Japan. Now all I have to do is find a Japanese PS2 to record some footage :) I suppose if your computer is good enough you could use a PS2 emulator to run the game and take some footage. Sadly the game is not working with the emulators y...
by Marzhin
06 Jun 2013, 21:30

Variol wrote:^^Yeah, and why not let us "real" players tell you what's good and what needs work: Before it comes out! :proud:
Yeah, speaking of that, have a look here :)
https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.com/opendev/blog
by Marzhin
06 Jun 2013, 07:32

Ryder wrote:The lack of updates since the announcement is doing my head in. I assume we will have to wait until E3 for any more news.
Well, we've been hard at work ^^ There has been some previews in several magazines in the last few weeks (Game Informer notably) but don't worry, news are coming :)
by Marzhin
06 Jun 2013, 07:28
Topic: Duel of Champions Expansion
Replies: 13
Views: 12530

Duel of Champions Expansion

Actually, DoC is available in the US since PAX East :)
by Marzhin
04 Jun 2013, 14:54
Topic: Might and Magic for Playstation 2?
Replies: 11
Views: 8089

I managed to find a copy of that game during a recent trip to Japan. Now all I have to do is find a Japanese PS2 to record some footage :)
by Marzhin
19 Apr 2013, 22:01
Topic: Shades of Darkness Animations
Views: 6461

Shades of Darkness Animations

@Jeff: all the "funny" animations are in the game. They trigger if you spend some time on a battle screen without playing... :)
by Marzhin
07 Apr 2013, 21:08
Topic: Ubisoft interview about Might and Magic X by The RPGCodex
Replies: 19
Views: 13975

also, its not official yet and i dont even know if i get invited at all, but i have been applicated to Ubisofts Might and Magic X VIP forums by Crooked Bee along with 4 others as representatives of the Codex's Might and Magic fans, so i'll have even further insights into this game, if all goes well...
by Marzhin
06 Apr 2013, 08:42
Topic: Ubisoft interview about Might and Magic X by The RPGCodex
Replies: 19
Views: 13975

Came here to post this, guess i'm too late. BTw, does anyone remember a film in whish they used this quote: " Well, as Ralph W. Emerson famously stated, “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds”. " and a bunch of guys kept misquoting it on blind dates? Saw it once on TV but...
by Marzhin
01 Apr 2013, 17:56
Topic: Are you happy that MMX is in development?
Replies: 53
Views: 23795

Why, Ubisoft games never contradicted the original universe! Even if the Dragons of Ashan are just godlike beings, how does that contradict the Ancients? The Ancients are not the creators of the universe, they were just a colonizing advanced civilisation. They did not seed the entire universe thems...

Go to advanced search