MM7: Maestro MOD - Elemental Fairy
HIDDEN
by vladimir-maestro
06 Oct 2008, 12:06
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic 6-8 resource editors
Replies: 10
Views: 6228

Maybe someone knows where world's tiles are coded? Want to change landscape of Braccada into a snowy desert...but if replace textures - any sandy lanscape will looks snowy - even the sandy shores of Nighon. So did you know where it is coded? What sets are in use on this map? Meen in mm8level editor ...
by vladimir-maestro
06 Oct 2008, 05:38
Topic: Grand Mastery in Axe (MM7 - MM8): Explanation please
Replies: 1
Views: 1537

;|
Axe works with it's owner's attacks. Chance equal to Mace's paralyze chance.

Halfing AC meen - maximun damage will randomize more offen and thats all.

Maybe I am wrong but chance to reduce AC is 1% per skill level (10% on GrandMaster level 10).
by vladimir-maestro
04 Oct 2008, 19:00
Topic: Might and Magic 9 - editors and resources?
Views: 1398

Might and Magic 9 - editors and resources?

Hello again! ;) I want to ask you something about MM9. About 90% of people find that MM9 was the worst MM game ever. Very primitive action, not many interesting quests...and many other reasons! The best thing in game is - fully 3D engine (not a good but it was progress) and sounds... So my question ...
by vladimir-maestro
02 Oct 2008, 06:18
Topic: To Vladimir, Sendoh, and zipi
Replies: 15
Views: 4837

Adding some predefined characters to the party at the beginning can be done in events. If you want to edit these 4 characters as well on start, some .exe patching will be needed. Choosing dragon as race may be supported only by patching .exe as well. It is not nesasary now - I'm completing Maestro ...
by vladimir-maestro
02 Oct 2008, 06:12

It opens, I know!
But I created some new videos for MM7 and cannot inport them! Using program for Heroes do nothing - game crushed every time video is playing.
by vladimir-maestro
01 Oct 2008, 18:33

I know how to use vid-files...Question is in Magic.vid from MM7 - it is somehow corrupted - mm8leveleditor cannot open it. I used another program for this porposes and files inside VID were corrupted (not a full name or resolution, but playable after renaming into correct form)
by vladimir-maestro
01 Oct 2008, 05:43

Oh! Thanks!! Something I understand. ;) And about MM8 single player...How to add all charecters in the begining? How to do that player can choose all possible game charecters - dragons, trolls...all races? EXE-files too or there is another way to do such things? :baby: Waiting for solutions to edit ...
by vladimir-maestro
30 Sep 2008, 04:53
Topic: Looking for Author of MM7Rev4modR1 or good MODer
Replies: 21
Views: 10888

All faces are done!!!
Take a look:
All has got whole 56-sprite face animation!
For example:
Female lich face
by vladimir-maestro
29 Sep 2008, 13:58
Topic: [SOLVED] Dual wielding a spear and a sword in MM7
Replies: 5
Views: 6770

Also you cannot use 2 spears in 2 hands! Strange but not possible ;)
by vladimir-maestro
28 Sep 2008, 11:10
Topic: [SOLVED] Dual wielding a spear and a sword in MM7
Replies: 5
Views: 6770

You need master skill at sword to be able to put it on in left hand (i think that archer cannot learn this level).
by vladimir-maestro
12 Sep 2008, 07:35
Topic: New mods for Might and Magic 7 !!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 41729

This new sprites will appear in game only if I'll find way of their correct import in data :) And only with programm acceleration! ;)
by vladimir-maestro
09 Sep 2008, 06:33
Topic: Looking for Author of MM7Rev4modR1 or good MODer
Replies: 21
Views: 10888

About 80% of MOD is completed. MOD will be in different variations: - just a graphic MOD from me - graphic part + sound part from me - whole mod installed and redone with BDJ rev4mod with whole graphics, sounds and new monster's abilities I think to use a torrent for this porposes cause files will b...
by vladimir-maestro
03 Sep 2008, 18:14

This gueide will be very usefull. Is it posible to transform MM8 into a single-charecter game? Is it posible to change skills of all classes? Can it be done - clerics lear and advance in dark magic, sword? All other 4 empty slots can be hired but 4 party members cannot attack or been attacked, just ...
by vladimir-maestro
31 Aug 2008, 13:19

Remember that there are rivers of lava in The Pit, so necromancers do not feel themselves cold =)

P.S. Original models not mine! I use basical figures and change them (texturind, scaling, editing, morphing). It is too hard to create model from zero.
by vladimir-maestro
29 Aug 2008, 06:49
Topic: MM7 Animations in Guilds (new ones)
Replies: 2
Views: 1939

You will be laughting at me but it is made with Macromedia Flash 8 :D It is very easy to import sprites, sounds, effects there and edit them in complex. Putting delays between sprites made the animation to do whatever ypu want. If you meen programm that I'm doing such sprites - it is E Frontier Pose...
by vladimir-maestro
29 Aug 2008, 06:44

I did everything with mm7view and some things with MM8LevelEditor-package-3.47. However didnt succeed yet to edit bitmaps or sprites. Sprites - is a painfull question!!!! I have everything to edit them with such things like: http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9506/trollmmtyb6.png http://img181.imag...
by vladimir-maestro
22 Aug 2008, 07:28
Topic: MM7 Animations in Guilds (new ones)
Replies: 2
Views: 1939

MM7 Animations in Guilds (new ones)

Doing animations! B-) http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7515/guildscj4.jpg New animations in 3 guilds - mind, spirit, body. If you want to see them or even to test at work - you should have a mm8leveleditor to do this!!! It is not nesassery to upload whole MIGHT.VID! I just uploaded 3 videos from t...
by vladimir-maestro
13 Aug 2008, 21:20
Topic: Items in dungeons [modding]
Replies: 3
Views: 2494

How did you know that d22 is a hall under the hill?
Where to find codes and exact maps that they keep?
by vladimir-maestro
12 Aug 2008, 13:44
Topic: Video\animation replacing (modding)
Views: 1019

problem solved!
close the topic =)

Go to advanced search