Search found 692 matches

by Storm-giant
28 Jun 2008, 11:49
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Changing stats in HOMM3 using CRTRAITS.txt help needed
Replies: 10
Views: 13198

Really thanks, When I extracted it it had the ''z'' too but I cut it because i always see crtraits. Anyway, thanks.. now my peasant have 2 hp :devil:
by Storm-giant
28 Jun 2008, 11:12
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Which Heroes of Might and Magic Game did you first play?
Replies: 70
Views: 23458

My first heroes was Heroes 2 The Succession Wars, It was bought by my old brother when I had 6 years. One of the better old games I've played in my life, I still have with the 120-pages manual but the graphics don't install correctly... :(
by Storm-giant
28 Jun 2008, 11:06
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Changing stats in HOMM3 using CRTRAITS.txt help needed
Replies: 10
Views: 13198

Changing stats in HOMM3 using CRTRAITS.txt help needed

Due to the help I found on this topic(http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=23735) Imanage to change the stats of the units I wanted, and import into heroes3 data. My problem is that it works on SoD but not on WoG. While I was changing the the stats I founded the WoG creatures too, but no c...
by Storm-giant
26 Jun 2008, 10:35
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 411690

One other question, should I be able to enter the white cliff caves? I am a priest of light now but still can't enter although on an earlier save before I restarted, I went in there very early on and fought a lot of trolls and earth ele's. If I remenber correctly, you must first ask Avalanche(who i...
by Storm-giant
20 Jun 2008, 16:02
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 Why Cant i get the priest quest?
Replies: 5
Views: 3195

Re: MM7Rev4modR1 Why Cant i get the priest quest?

i got the map but cant get the priest quest form dejya is it moved or something? also how do i get back to emerald Iland? The priest promotion is given in Emerald Island in the house were you do the scavenger hunt. To get back to Emerald Island, first you must get the Emerald Key(Now I don't remenb...
by Storm-giant
18 Jun 2008, 18:06
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 411690

GracieMae First, welcome to the forum Second, If I were you, I would start again. You are supposed to star a new game because some information is given to you on Emerald Island, and many Things have changed(as the numbers of the stacks of the enemies or the look of some weapons). Sally musn't be in ...
by Storm-giant
14 Jun 2008, 18:20
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 Help needed
Replies: 7
Views: 4241

Bimbasto wrote:Always welcome. See you in the game... a bit later.
On Vori maybe... ;)
by Storm-giant
14 Jun 2008, 10:34
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Necromancer
Replies: 27
Views: 25464

Voted Sandro because of being the most ambicious of the nigromants and more important. Vidomina in second place because of her speciality.
by Storm-giant
14 Jun 2008, 10:31

Really thanks, I didn't understand correctly the messenger of the saints. I killed all the enemies around him before but I manage to bring some enemies to his position. Was funny. Anyway with fly everithing is easier. Thanks.
by Storm-giant
13 Jun 2008, 17:46
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Barbarian
Replies: 69
Views: 34825

Voted Craj Hack, He gives what anyone expect from a barbarian: Power.
by Storm-giant
13 Jun 2008, 17:40

Sorry, I was too impacient... Thanks

However I still need help with the promotion quest gived by the messenger of the saints, I have the six scrolls, but I don't know were the map could be.... any hint?
by Storm-giant
13 Jun 2008, 13:23

MM7Rev4modR1 Help needed

Hi, I've been playing this MOD enjoying it a lot, but for some reason I'cant choose the light path. I rescued the dwarfs from the red dwarf mines and talked with the king of the dwarfs in Stone City, he reparired the castle and said that two ambassadors are waiting, both of them say that if Catherin...

Go to advanced search