Search found 193 matches

by maygwan
14 Apr 2011, 14:08
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: MAP TESTERS NEEDED ASAP NEW HOMM3 SHADOWS OF DEATH MAP
Replies: 16
Views: 8123

First mistake just spotted can u go into editor and change it so hero can gain xp its set at 0 at the moment there should be no limit. Nevermind i just updated the link.
by maygwan
14 Apr 2011, 13:00
Topic: MAP TESTERS NEEDED ASAP NEW HOMM3 SHADOWS OF DEATH MAP
Replies: 16
Views: 8123

MAP TESTERS NEEDED ASAP NEW HOMM3 SHADOWS OF DEATH MAP

Hi guys time is always an issue for me when making maps so i need a few testers asap. The map is an xl homm3 sod map with quests story and large battles. This is an impossible map so should be incredibly difficult to win. I have a little time off this week so i wanted a quick response. you can downl...
by maygwan
28 Feb 2011, 09:35
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: My Universal monster jam map
Replies: 3
Views: 3801

Warmonger its on the front page :) Salamandre thanx for the input i did add a very small story line and some events but its not something i am big on. I go more for gameplay. I know you do story driven as i have played many of your excellent maps. If im not mistaken you make maps based around a lot ...
by maygwan
25 Feb 2011, 11:25
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: My Universal monster jam map
Views: 3801

My Universal monster jam map

Hi guys its my first attemp at a wog map, its nothing special as far as scripts and things go just a standard map. I Losely based it around the old universal studios monsters and hopefully it offers a challenge. Please feel free to leave any comments about the map, wether you liked or hated it, foun...
by maygwan
31 Dec 2010, 18:51
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Map testers needed for wog map
Views: 3078

no takers ??????????

i will put it down to xmas and new year.
If you dont want to post email adress just send it me in a private message.
by maygwan
30 Dec 2010, 08:46
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Map testers needed for wog map
Views: 3078

Map testers needed for wog map

Hi all my first wog map its a single player xl map with some story and quite a few quests ect.

I need some testers to test it out please put your email here in this thread
and i will send you the map.

Its called universal monster jam.

You play as dracula.
by maygwan
23 Nov 2010, 18:06
Topic: Hello guys new xl map
Replies: 7
Views: 3638

beautiful map! although i think i hate azure dragons now! :mad: haha glad you liked it those black dragons were tuff too especially breaking mutare drake free. yurian feel free to make some changes and i will look it over as i will probably make a 2.0 version with a very hard ai opponent because ev...
by maygwan
23 Nov 2010, 08:03

Hi vladd you were meant to take the enemy out fast the game then has a gap while you clean up your area and reach level 35 experience then you will have 3 enemies to take out and again its a case of building up your player doing all the side quests rescueing the prisoners and then taking on the last...
by maygwan
17 Nov 2010, 20:38

Hello guys new xl map

Hi guys nice to see folk still come here ect. I have been real busy in life as you do but i started a map a year ago and have been tinkering with it for 6 months doing a bit here and there. well i had a week off so i finished the map and fully tested and completed it. Its an xl 4 player map either s...
by maygwan
05 Dec 2009, 10:57
Topic: Dragon riders unite map-critism,fixes,changes ect
Replies: 2
Views: 2075

thats strange i have played and finished the map and i found it ok.
Has anyone else had the problem of finding the blue tent.
cheers
maygwan
by maygwan
24 Sep 2009, 06:17
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 374375

hi guys if you need my help on the new campaign it will probably be next year before i can start as im busy at mo. although i may get a few days spare in november si also i have only quickly read the forums and it looks like theres a temp map in the idea stages of a new campaign. someone mentioned u...
by maygwan
19 Sep 2009, 16:42

That is one of the main reasons why i enjoy working with yurin, as max quoted he is a perfectionist. and its all about quality with him. we have worked on a few projects none as big as this and i have enjoyed it. The reason i went for this project with max is i read the story first and got ideas fro...
by maygwan
19 Sep 2009, 06:55

Im just glad its finally released i put many hours into the map and i know yurain,hop also worked many hours and koni did some excellent playtesting and came up with many suggestions on improving the campaign. I actually played the campaign twice myself first on the hardest difficulty and then on th...
by maygwan
19 Sep 2009, 06:44
Forum: News
Topic: New HoMM III Maps Released
Replies: 8
Views: 3655

New HoMM III Maps Released

finally its out woohoo! hope everyone enjoys it. many thanx to yurian,hop,koni,and bytebandit.
by maygwan
02 Sep 2009, 05:23

UPDATE- Part III is now 100% complete so thats all the first 3 100% done and tested. The final part is being worked on with more testing,balancing,bug fixes and detail and should be finished very soon. the campaign is at 0.998 so we are almost there. part 4 is at 0.9 and we have some minor touches t...
by maygwan
28 Aug 2009, 05:54

UPDATE:- The campaign as been completed and playtested all 4 maps. We now know that the campaign is 100% playable. We are however still running bugs and balancing tests and still adding small detail and touches to the story and events. the campaign is still running through more play testing also to ...
by maygwan
23 Aug 2009, 14:19

UPDATE:- I have currently run extensive playtest on map 1-2-3 and i can safely say that the balance issues are being delt with as we speak. I will however say that i have found the maps to be very challenging and i play on impossible and the hardest levels. i have truly enjoyed the 2nd and third map...
by maygwan
20 Aug 2009, 05:37
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Sighisoara on the Rise
Replies: 8
Views: 3568

Sighisoara on the Rise

As yurian quoted we should be able to run final tests around 22-25th of august so im hoping along with yurian that we can release the campaign before september 1st.
by maygwan
20 Aug 2009, 05:30

UPDATE-aug 20th The campaign is near completion part1-1.0 part2-1.0 part3-0.98-1 part4-0.90 we are pretty much finished on the first 3 parts and part 4 is very close to the final balancing. HOP is finishing up the story and yurian and myself will finish any balancing in part 4. We will all then do a...
by maygwan
15 Aug 2009, 18:30

me i followed it from the beginning :) i will be glad to see it finished as i know all 4 of us have put many hours into the map with building,testing,story and balancing. and i enjoy nothing more than people playing and enjoying my work. hopefully we will get a good response to the campaign and that...

Go to advanced search