Search found 193 matches

by maygwan
17 Oct 2011, 06:59
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Attractive Sirens
Replies: 25
Views: 9570

Attractive Sirens

Players have a choice on wether to explore those boats or leave them. They will not make a huge difference to the map and are there for graphics and the look. But there is an option if a players wants a few extra gold. These maps are not story driven they are mainly multi play maps where 1-4 players...
by maygwan
16 Oct 2011, 09:54

Attractive Sirens

ty kalah
by maygwan
16 Oct 2011, 07:11
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: MAP TESTERS NEEDED for my latest solo map
Replies: 36
Views: 18573

Let me know how you are getting on with the map if anyone is testing it.
by maygwan
16 Oct 2011, 07:10

Attractive Sirens

i cant seem to download it comes up with error
by maygwan
14 Oct 2011, 08:34
Topic: MAP TESTERS NEEDED for my latest solo map
Views: 18573

MAP TESTERS NEEDED for my latest solo map

Hiya i have just completed a new very difficult single player map with story. It kinda utilises a few tricks used in homm3 and relies a lot on using the correct spells as your foes are considerably stronger than you so you need to use them to your advantage. It's version 1.1 as i have played it and ...
by maygwan
14 Sep 2011, 04:20
Topic: Need help with Tower
Replies: 7
Views: 4253

Another issue I forgot to mention is the wood and ore cost. I tried many variations and it's extremely difficult to have both the castle AND cloud temple on the second week if there's only one ore and mill on my side of the map (the type I usually play) But giants + 3 master genies - nice I haven't...
by maygwan
13 Sep 2011, 18:44
Topic: Need help with Tower
Replies: 7
Views: 4253

There is no real advice as each map differs and certain strategies will help based on the maps you play. For example golems are slow but have high defense and can protect your ranged units very well. They are also immune to a lot of spells so clearing early stacks with gremlins (master) the golems a...
by maygwan
13 Sep 2011, 17:55
Topic: Looking for great homm3 solo maps
Replies: 12
Views: 30498

I do rest and sleep panda but when i get some time spare i play a few solo maps. Thanx for the advice. Valery i have played to kill for power thunk time of prophecy i have 221 baker on my desktop ready to play lol. Vanadia i have played i think its an 8 player map though if i remember I will take a ...
by maygwan
13 Sep 2011, 13:46
Topic: Looking for great homm3 solo maps
Replies: 12
Views: 30498

Looking for great homm3 solo maps

Hi folk i am looking to play a few really good solo xl maps. I have some time spare as i have 2 months off work due to heart attack. I make a lot of maps and i am working on 2 new maps but ive found time to play a few recently. I normally play 4-8 player maps xl and choose my faction but this past f...
by maygwan
13 Sep 2011, 12:09
Topic: The Spoiler of 'Wayfarer'
Replies: 590
Views: 358860

Great map and guide benbird. I did follow some of your guide but did alot of stuff different. I found dracon to be the hardest early game. Once you get past mutare the rest of the map is quite easy. Still i really enjoyed it and the guide was a great help. There are some crazy battles in your guide ...
by maygwan
27 Aug 2011, 09:04
Topic: Map tester needed please
Views: 10018

Hi guys glad you all are enjoying the map and i have fixed many issues like the thieves guild and the underground armies. you guys have been a great help in my tweaks. Unfortunately i did plan on finishing all the tweaks ect but i was rushed into hospital with an heart attack. I have just got out an...
by maygwan
22 Aug 2011, 03:42

Cheers adam i have taken some of those suggestions and made the underground much harder i actually have been watching all there movements. They will be much harder in the released version.
I have also tweaked tazar and made some other changes.
by maygwan
20 Aug 2011, 06:02

Hi folk adam i will certainly take a look at your suggestions some of them seem very good. Banedon there are a few different strategies but the blue border is there for such a strategy that you used. There are of course other ways but thats what i tried to do with the map is make it a challenge and ...
by maygwan
19 Aug 2011, 14:25

Ok pitsu i understand what you mean now and yes you will probably need to use that strategy in this map also, i may look at adding a tavern to the inferno. Also pitsu if u ever wanna play some of my maps they are all on ch just search for maygwan i have released like 20 maps so far. Valery i too tri...
by maygwan
19 Aug 2011, 05:37

Hi guys thanx for the imput i will read through them and make a few changes. I already fixed gremlins to 100 and i added gunner in the water area, You also get gelu and dracon and king arthur so there are plenty of heroes. All the enemy as high stats so suiciding wouldnt really help. Archmages allow...
by maygwan
17 Aug 2011, 07:33

Hi guys thanx on info i will definately look at astral and the beastmaster and im glad you have found ways to beat the teal and ramparts. just remember you can do the secret area before you take out tazar. hopefully your enjoying the map and i will be taking your advice onboard. The map is meant to ...
by maygwan
16 Aug 2011, 07:36

I was lucky to not have morale for nagas at wrong moment, so enjoyed the garrison. But i agree that the 150 gremlin guard could be less, as me too did not find anything to do for 2 weeks, and unless there is a specific reason why AI needs that extra time I would let the player venture further soone...
by maygwan
16 Aug 2011, 04:30

Hello, i had a little time and took a quick look. please note that i do not have much experience with playtesting maps and probably also won't have much time ;) my first problem was the garrison, kind of annoying to reload just because the monsters got high morale. spirit of oppression would help (...
by maygwan
15 Aug 2011, 10:51

Map tester needed please

This is for my new solo map A Wizards Tale xl sod Solo map very challenging all towns do not have mage guilds the hero utilises eagle eye. version 1.0 http://www.mediafire.com/?811id73q5019msd link above is for the dload of the map Maygwan@yahoo.com for any probs or you can post here. I have playtes...
by maygwan
07 Aug 2011, 05:21
Topic: Maygwans Map Pack + My favourite xl map pack.
Replies: 9
Views: 5617

I am playing right now Jedi Story. Wow, for his first map, this man rocks. Beautiful and tricky. I played that map a few days ago its massive but there are crazy amounts of hidden areas and stuff and if you miss some the map gets real hard. The main thing is to get tome of earth you can easily miss...

Go to advanced search