Search found 193 matches

by maygwan
08 Jun 2008, 08:18
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Ever Tried to Find Maps and You Could't-LOOK NO FURTHER.
Replies: 7
Views: 2703

Ever Tried to Find Maps and You Could't-LOOK NO FURTHER.

So im going through my data cd's today, I have been playing Heroes for years mainly homm3+there Expansions. There been many a time i dload a map and when i clean my hd i make backup cd;s so i have 100's. Anyway i do through all my data cd's and manage to find 9 cd;s with homm maps on them from diffe...
by maygwan
07 Jun 2008, 09:04
Topic: Questions and criticism concerning my Tolkien map
Replies: 13
Views: 3151

Well i have played quite a few or your maps Yurian and they are all Excellent. I am a nooby map maker i have been playing homm for a while but only recently started doing my own maps. Most i have released which is only 5 maps lol have been average at best. My Arthurian Legend i am quite happy with i...
by maygwan
07 Jun 2008, 07:46
Topic: Map tester needed please.
Replies: 3
Views: 1937

king arthur map

I have no clue buddy if there is another Arthur map i would asume there probably is knocking about somewhere. i did a chronicles of narnia map but havent released it to ch has im not happy with it although it's playable its not great sorta version 0.7 the link is in these forums somewhere. I am work...
by maygwan
06 Jun 2008, 11:12
Topic: Map tester needed please.
Replies: 3
Views: 1937

Map tester needed please.

Hiya i want to submit a map i have been working on to ch but it says that it must be played and reviewed by atleast 1 member so if someone could play and test this i would be grateful. MAP-Aurthurian Legend(losely based on king arthur) Version 1.0 Map xl+underground players 3 human/comp allied vs 5 ...
by maygwan
03 Jun 2008, 20:52
Topic: Are there any good maps large/XL to play
Replies: 5
Views: 2312

Wait for the HoMM 1-4 Campaign to be released. All maps are XL. Except for the HoMM1 map which is Large. They have no XL to choose from. And a massive story to boot. Should take a week or two to play them. i only play homm1-3 and wog i have 4 and 5 twice actually lol has i purchased the collectors ...
by maygwan
03 Jun 2008, 20:18
Topic: Are there any good maps large/XL to play
Views: 2312

Are there any good maps large/XL to play

When i say good i mean on the lines of Yurian Stonebow maps. i've played i think all 6 of his maps all excellent. The reason i like them is the difficulty,artwork and playability. Everyone of his maps is super hard from the start the Ai has a huge advantage over you and you have to be aggressive fro...
by maygwan
30 May 2008, 10:53
Topic: Homm3/SOD-MAP-Chronicles of Narnia
Replies: 1
Views: 1917

4 player multiplayer

ok i just made a fun map not too great on art but good fun multiplayer map medium 2 tier map-homms/SOD map-5 players 4 human 1 computer map-multiplayer map desc-First player to 300 gems wins scenario. map-single player vs 4 computer also available. link- http://www.2shared.com/file/3362635/e617b1c1/...
by maygwan
29 May 2008, 21:45
Topic: Homm3/SOD-MAP-Chronicles of Narnia
Views: 1917

Homm3/SOD-MAP-Chronicles of Narnia

New map i have done based on the c.s.Lewis Classic books and movies the Chronicles of Narnia.... Map Details-Four human children have wondered through a wardrobe into a mystical land. Narnia you play as Lucy and need to find your 2 brothers and sister before taking on the evil White witch Jadis. Map...
by maygwan
26 May 2008, 20:55
Topic: MAP-Story-rpg-quest elements to it
Views: 1517

The follow on map part 2

Ok i hope some of you have been playing the first map ive made a second part. The quest part 2. Map specs 1-xl map single player impossible 2-wog/homm3 3-5 players 1 human 2 allies vs 3 computer 4-again the map is 2 tier first part story quest based 2nd part huge battles ect. 5-the map is a sequel t...
by maygwan
24 May 2008, 16:15
Topic: MAP-Story-rpg-quest elements to it
Views: 1517

MAP-Story-rpg-quest elements to it

Hiya i have just finished my new map which is heavily story,quest and a hint of rpg based..Theres something for everyone has the first half of the map is all story quest based with the 2nd part all rich in resources,huge battles and the final revenge based. Below is the link to the map i hope some o...
by maygwan
22 May 2008, 18:23
Topic: Hi im new here-new map
Views: 2176

Muszka wrote:Welcome maygwan!

As for hosting files, try this link
Thanx buddy i used that and uploaded the map

http://www.2shared.com/file/3324840/349 ... lords.html
use link above to download the map its my first attemp so please be gentle
with me..

thanx again
by maygwan
22 May 2008, 08:33

map

Almost forgot the map is for homm3 sorry
by maygwan
22 May 2008, 08:30

Hi im new here-new map

hello im not new to be honest but i am newly registered i have been viewing these forums on and off for a few years. ok well i made my first map and wondered if any of you would like to play it and test it for me. Basically its called elven warlords and the story is that the elves are ransacking you...

Go to advanced search