Search found 941 matches

by XEL II
20 Aug 2008, 18:24
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM History question
Replies: 349
Views: 176363

With no substance, how can there be a Nacelle in the first place...? No substance? There was some substance in it, when it was created, according to the History of CRON. VARNs and CRONs are ships (CRON is the ship carrying VARNs). Try again. :) My revised research - Catherine was born in 1134 A.S. ...
by XEL II
20 Aug 2008, 10:04

About SoD. First six of its campaign happened a year after the Succession Wars. "New Beginning Campaign" was a years after the Succession Wars and there was a short time between it and "Rise of the Necromancer" campaign. "Hack and Slash" campaign was obviously around th...
by XEL II
19 Aug 2008, 10:38
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 310758

Thats great :yes:
Will the portaits be colorized, like in Book 1?
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 21:34

Hmmm, maybe that skull was of the Kreegan upper echelon breeder? Necros' purpose was to gain powers of the Kreegan and the Ancients.
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 20:05

Well, guess you right ;)
You agree this creature Kalibarr served was Necros? Any guesses why he moved from that Kreegan world he was banished to in CoMM to the Plane of Death?
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 19:48

Corlagon wrote:He himself is the evidence that he was right. Show me anything that contradicts what he said. Anything at all.
Nothing. But nothing suggest this was a plane as well. Me myself suggested to close this debate few posts earlier.
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 19:07

If a character says something, is not lying, and is not mistaken to our knowledge, then they are correct. This is fundamental. I can't understand why you'd argue against this without any evidence to prove your claims. Doing so is pointless. We work with facts that are likely. It is not likely that ...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 14:33

1. Gauldoth called it the Plane of Death. 2. Terry Ray called it the Plane of Death. 3. There is definitiely a Plane of Death in the MM Universe. 4. It was attuned to the Unholy Breath and the Deadwood Staff, both of which bring death. 5. There are quite a large number of dead things within. 6. The...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 13:30

Well, from what we know they didn't seed any other worlds with Demons. So why is Colony / Enroth so special, considering that the Ancients were trying to populate an "unfettered Promised Land"? And besides, it doesn't take a lot of brains to know that putting Demons on a world which will ...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 13:14

I can't really believe that it wasn't the Plane of Death. The story strongly, strongly implies it, and there's no other such Plane that I know of. The only thing which implies that this was the plane is the name "Plane of Death", which is the nickname given by Gauldoth, who could easily b...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 13:07

Yes. And where do you think myths come from in fantasy worlds like this? If people have encountered Demons before, logically they will tell stories about them. Then these stories will turn into myths centuries later. Why else do you think the Enrothians (including Tarnum) constantly used the term D...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 13:04

Well, I would think they are two separate places. They differ drastically in appearance (yes, they could be in different geographical places, but I don't think a real Kreegan homeworld would be littered with so much water and bones). Sweet Water had some similitaries to the "Plane of Death&quo...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 13:01

Corlagon wrote: ???
Don't forget thet Xeron is haf-human.
I don't think there is something special in XEEN. It was one if the thousands of created worlds (Legend of the Unification). And there were not only humanoids on VARNs.
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 12:49

It is rather not Fiery Moon - I don't remember that Fiery Moon was cold place and that plane was (that is why I asked about text of this dimension in English). I'm talking about the Fiery Realm, not the Fiery Moon. And there was lava in the "Plane of Death". BTW, Kreegan-devastated world'...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 12:45

Avonu wrote: Niszczyciel = Destroyer (interesting info is only on second picture of this paragraph - first one is only for you to navigate in "history book")
Władcy Żywiołów = Elemental Lords
Indeed, our languages have some similitaries :)
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 12:43

especially considering that the writer who invented the Paradise had a little knowledge of M&M lore isn't worth it. It's not, and never was, up to any of us which games are canon and which aren't. Where did I say something about canonizing the games and stuff? I just said there is no solid proo...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 12:42

Just to clarify, though - you believe that the Fiery Realm was this place Necros was talking about, and he made his way to the Plane of Death later? I believe that the "Plane of Death" (it is a nickname given by Gauldoth after all) was the Kreegan-devastated. I'm not sure if the Kreegan w...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 12:37

I am quite unconvinced. Let's try out a little common sense here: If we were to follow your assumption that the Underworld is just a mass of tunnels, that would pose the question "Where did the Demons in there come from?" Well, there was only one way they could have gotten there (aside fr...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 12:25

...but have less some other info. ;) OK, can we stop this "my version of game is more canonical then yours" arguing? IIRC there were some plots not ended in CoMM (Celestia anyone?) so I think that surviving of Necros was reserved for second part of CoMM just like surviving of Daria in WoM...
by XEL II
18 Aug 2008, 12:18

Strange - I remember that I killed Necros in PC version. ;) But you don't in PS version ;) And PS version have much more information about Necros and his goals. And from manual we know that land from "Gates of the Ancients" created later isles of Terra. IIRC "Gates of the Ancients&qu...

Go to advanced search