Search found 941 matches

by XEL II
06 Apr 2013, 01:47
Forum: News
Topic: Might and Magic X Q&A at RPG Codex
Replies: 10
Views: 10658

ThunderTitan wrote:So... more Little Green Imps?
This wasn't a reference to the original universe.

Anyway, I hope they'll keep their word and there will be an actual connection, not just references and easter eggs.
by XEL II
31 Mar 2013, 20:29
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Are you happy that MMX is in development?
Replies: 53
Views: 23743

COLONY is the world which contains Enroth, Erathia, Jadame, Karigor and Regna. That world is called Enroth, which is referenced in MM6, HoMM3: SoD and MM8. The term COLONY is from MM Tribute, a fan project. Nowhere in any game or supplementary material by NWC this name for the planet is even mentio...
by XEL II
30 Mar 2013, 13:27
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Releasing my HOMM4 map.....Cron from MM2.
Replies: 6
Views: 6488

I'd very much like to download the map, looks like you've done a great job. But the link to the video is broken.
by XEL II
23 Mar 2013, 15:21
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 382397

Children of the Void team is planning to move away from Might and Magic. The game is still being developed, but it will be set in its own universe. "Might and Magic X" name has been dropped, of course.
by XEL II
22 Mar 2013, 12:48
Topic: Might and Magic X Trailer!
Replies: 51
Views: 28598

Dalai wrote:This time Ubisoft picked much lower target. They may actually make a game not much worse then the previous installment in series. It's hard to fail miserably with MMX after M&M IX.
Not like they should be trying to live up to a much higher standart in the form of MM 6-8...
by XEL II
21 Mar 2013, 21:01
Topic: Might and Magic X Trailer!
Replies: 51
Views: 28598

A 13 year old game that people did care about, rather. But Ubisoft? No, of course not, I didn't think they would be reasonable enough to do that. Not to mention that flushing their precious Ashan wasn't even at all necessarily to make a game set in the original universe. But yeah, ain't their style...
by XEL II
21 Mar 2013, 20:57
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: MMX Dwarves
Replies: 9
Views: 4959

Something not (directly) HoMMV-related as the picture of the day. Refreshing :)
by XEL II
21 Mar 2013, 08:46
Topic: So ... Any Thoughts On The Big "X" On The Ubi Site
Replies: 114
Views: 56434

Objection, lack of foundation. Forge existed only on paper, so it may just as well turn bad. That doesn't mean it would certainly turn out bad, either. Forge was a great concept, and considering that NWC did a good job with the previous eight factions, it would be expected from them to do Forge wel...
by XEL II
20 Mar 2013, 01:58
Topic: Do you WANT Ubisoft to make MMX?
Replies: 37
Views: 20344

Kalah wrote: The old universe is gone forever.
It better not be. I do hope Ubisoft will at least have the decency to not make a mockery of the original series and its fans by not setting the new installment in the old universe.
by XEL II
19 Mar 2013, 16:58
Topic: Do you WANT Ubisoft to make MMX?
Replies: 37
Views: 20344

Voted not sure. I sure want MMX to be made, but Ubisoft should set it in the original universe and employ developers from NWC in the making if the game, or at least as consultants.
by XEL II
18 Mar 2013, 12:34
Topic: So ... Any Thoughts On The Big "X" On The Ubi Site
Replies: 114
Views: 56434

tress wrote:Comparing to let's say bioware rpgs of the time, they didnt had even fraction of story and text they had.
The quality was still on par, though.
by XEL II
04 Feb 2013, 21:46
Topic: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)
Replies: 218
Views: 142657

The AB backstory does mention that Roland visited Enroth at some point between his release from captivity in MM7 and his appearance in AB's campaign. Where did AB mention it? In Roland's full bio on the game's site, and it's referenced again in Catherine's Charge ("in the long months since you...
by XEL II
04 Feb 2013, 21:42
Topic: Clash of Heroes is ridiculous; I’m glad for it!
Replies: 16
Views: 10552

skinothetis1 wrote:I fu##ing hate everything that has to do with heroes
Why?
by XEL II
29 Dec 2012, 00:16
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Pointless but Funny Links
Replies: 1351
Views: 397820

by XEL II
28 Dec 2012, 10:40
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 306
Views: 414189

Another thing is badly placed mobs, Viverns were in Avlee, while their native land should be Tatalia, Behemots were in Eofol tunnels while they should be in Krewlod. There's absolutely no reason why creaures should be confined to just one land. Wyverns live in both AvLee and Tatalia, etc. Just like...
by XEL II
24 Dec 2012, 15:03
Topic: New Official MM Portal
Replies: 10
Views: 6497

Angelspit wrote:That's like me "forgetting" to mention that time when I had way too much beer and wine. :D
CoMM and WoMM were very good games (PS and PS2 versions respectively), LoMM was unfinished, but nothing terrible, either.
by XEL II
21 Dec 2012, 23:25
Topic: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)
Replies: 218
Views: 142657

Ribannah wrote:Nothing is wrong with that letter.
With this I agree. The AB backstory does mention that Roland visited Enroth at some point between his release from captivity in MM7 and his appearance in AB's campaign.
by XEL II
14 Sep 2012, 17:22
Topic: Which spell used Queen Catherine?
Views: 8989

This question was already discussed and answered . Lightning Bolt was obviously just part of the ritual's effect. Note that it doesn't say "she casted the lightning bolt spell", just that the lightning bolt was summoned from the sky. Lightning just appears when this undead turning ritual ...
by XEL II
14 Sep 2012, 17:21
Topic: Which spell used Queen Catherine?
Views: 8989

EnrothandErathia wrote:Knights in MM7 don't have a spellbook!
Game mechanics. Just as the classes themselves are. Anyne can cast magic, there is nothing story-wise that inhibits knights or barbarians or ninjas from using it.
by XEL II
09 Sep 2012, 10:22
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 310326

Hardly.

Go to advanced search