Search found 941 matches

by XEL II
24 Apr 2012, 18:27
Forum: News
Topic: Duel of Champions Teaser
Replies: 21
Views: 10334

Re: Duel of Champions Teaser

This idea is completely overplayed...They would have had a lot more success expanding on the idea of ArcoMage, which remains to this day, one of a kind. They could turn it into a unique multiplayer game and added new features, instead of trying to pull this yugioh crap. Totally agreed. Arcomage seq...
by XEL II
24 Apr 2012, 00:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Choice.
Replies: 22
Views: 12440

I voted Other. My option is get the new developers to patch the game and create the already planned expansion(s) and then stop focusing this much on HoMM for a while to develop Might and Magic X with the involvement (if possible) or at the very least conseling from the former NWC emplyees. Note tha...
by XEL II
23 Apr 2012, 20:35

(Though wow/TGS was barely more than mission pack). Then again, so was Price of Loyalty. The amount of new features in PoL is actually smaller than in TGS + WoW. And the new campaigns in the latter were connected with the storyline and set in the main game's world, unlike PoL's. I think we can all ...
by XEL II
23 Apr 2012, 20:30

I voted Other. My option is get the new developers to patch the game and create the already planned expansion(s) and then stop focusing this much on HoMM for a while to develop Might and Magic X with the involvement (if possible) or at the very least conseling from the former NWC emplyees. Note that...
by XEL II
23 Apr 2012, 20:27

Considering MM6 potential is not nearly used Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven is an excellent game and one of all-time RPG classics, which has its potential used very well and has even more of it than that :tongue: You must be referring to MMH6 (Might and Magic: Heroes VI), which potential...
by XEL II
23 Apr 2012, 20:21

It's also funny how they call their Ashan town types "the time-tested Might and Magic factions". A slap in the face to all people who were fans of MM since the original series, not to mention the ridiculousness of calling elements of a barely six years old franchise reboot "time-teste...
by XEL II
23 Apr 2012, 20:17

Re: Duel of Champions Teaser

I was initially hoping for some sort of "Might and Magic anthology". Something along the lines of Dissidia Final Fantasy, crossover between different MM games with characters from both the original universe and Ashan. Guess that was too much to expect from Ubisoft. I'm flashing back to the...
by XEL II
20 Apr 2012, 20:49
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Battlefield Full
Replies: 7
Views: 2936

The vast majority of them are summonable creatuares.
by XEL II
20 Apr 2012, 16:59
Topic: Patch 1.3 Launches, Black Hole Replaced
Replies: 50
Views: 21250

Re: Patch 1.3 Launches, Black Hole Replaced

hellegennes wrote:I was sure someone would come out and say that. I just didn't expect it would be you. :p
Probably because it is an MM website and Kalah is a member of the site's staff. Though CH is still a website about Heroes, too, as well as all the other part of MM franchise.
by XEL II
18 Apr 2012, 19:25
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Announcing Project Ironfist, new HoMM II mod
Replies: 101
Views: 160845

If your writer could use any consulting on the Might and Magic lore (just to make sure that everything adds up), I'd be glad to help.
by XEL II
17 Apr 2012, 13:43
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Announcing Project Ironfist, new HoMM II mod
Replies: 101
Views: 160845

Any news on the project, guys? Or create new story, the original is botched and very few care about. Custom campaigns and maps always had much better stories, both in H2 and H3. The original story is just fine. Especially good if viewed on a larger scale, i.e. together with core Might and Magic game...
by XEL II
16 Apr 2012, 15:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic Warlords?
Replies: 6
Views: 3434

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z199/Cepheus_03/AntagarichMMWarlords.png Nice map, but some locations are marked incorrectly: Harmondale should be more to the northwest, Phynaxia south of Harmondale (in northern Grainrich region) and Barrow downs more to the north. I'm also not sure why they dec...
by XEL II
16 Apr 2012, 09:45
Topic: Might and Magic Warlords?
Replies: 6
Views: 3434

I mostly remember this project from their map of Antagarich done in thse style of HoMM3 global campaign maps :) Although some of the marked locations were inaccurately placed (like Phynaxia) or fanon.
by XEL II
15 Apr 2012, 21:47
Topic: M&M GoG Sale
Replies: 24
Views: 11298

Re: M&M GoG Sale

This may surprise you, but I have no benefit in proving that HoMM is not a MM spin-off. You have one point: there's the name Ironfist. Names have been reused several times, as I've said before. You doubt that HoMM is a sequel to King's Bounty and not a MM spin-off, despite me quoting JVC saying thi...
by XEL II
15 Apr 2012, 12:28

Also, don't forget was that Ubisoft Might and Magic World Team were the ones that scrapped the original universe and developed Ashan, its inferior replacement. They also worked very closely with both Nival and Black Hole and other contracted complanies on HoMM V-VI, Dark Messiah and CoH. They are al...
by XEL II
11 Apr 2012, 08:43
Topic: Katauri for developing future HOMM?
Replies: 12
Views: 8125

My option is stop obsessing over HoMM and make Might and Magic X. Not sure if Katauri would be able to handle this properly. The new game by them better not be filled with dumbass "humour" like King's Bounty remake was. And where is an option "No, because Ubisoft is in charge"? N...
by XEL II
08 Apr 2012, 20:08

You go on like a bad record saying that "these are all just easter eggs". Yet you are yet to prove how are they easter eggs. Easter eggs is something that has no or just nominal relation to the plot. Ironfist dynasty (which is from VARN, and saying "those are different ones" is t...
by XEL II
08 Apr 2012, 14:29

You not seeing Ironfist being from VARN is solely you problem, caused by not taking itp account Book One (which shows that Ironfist dynasty originates from VARN) and hints in manual and the game itself like Varnal Hills or Eye of Goros. They''re all parts of HoMM1 storyline, which makes your despera...
by XEL II
07 Apr 2012, 15:56

They did. JVC specifically aded Might and Magic name during development so that it would be part of MM to increase popularity. Story-wise the setting and plotlines are also the same (from the very first HoMM, through Ironfist's letters in the manual, albeit stronger connection was made in The Mandat...
by XEL II
07 Apr 2012, 15:45
Topic: How to get voice acting in World of Xeen!! HELP!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 14070

If anyone has any information on how to obtain a copy of World of Xeen CD (retail or digital), please, post it here!

Go to advanced search