Search found 213 matches

by BB Shockwave
08 May 2017, 23:11
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Creatures screenshots
Replies: 97
Views: 64111

Re: Creatures screenshots

For me, I lost all interest when I saw the creatures are just static images. Sorry, but in 2017, even IOS games know more than that graphically. If I wanted to play a glorified card game, I have Magic the Gathering... Not to mention the graphics look like something from those dime'a dozen Korean MMO...
by BB Shockwave
26 Mar 2017, 22:20
Forum: News
Topic: Formally Biweekly News - 23 March 17'
Replies: 10
Views: 7326

Re: Formally Biweekly News - 23 March 17'

Btw, why isn't this game online on google play or android store? I did want to check it out at least, but it is nowhere to be found
by BB Shockwave
26 Mar 2017, 22:09

Ugh, I just saw, they turned Sandro into a teenager... Facepalm.
More gameplay here. The graphics are rather Hello Kitty style cutesy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZmb2yeFIA
by BB Shockwave
26 Mar 2017, 21:52

They turned Might and Magic into effin' Pokemon? Seriously???
Clash of Heroes was something fun, new and interesting. This is a really, really soulless, cash-grab ripoff.
by BB Shockwave
06 Mar 2017, 06:42
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: KB - Ogre Girl
Views: 7438

Re: KB - Ogre Girl

@BB Shockwave Or may be I was lucky, as I played the game first already with all patches on. What do you mean "first already"? Sorry sometimes your english is hard to understand. Frankly, even if the bugs were fixed, the two game made not by Katauri do not feel like real KB games to me - ...
by BB Shockwave
06 Mar 2017, 06:38
Topic: Remark 'bout Neoline
Replies: 4
Views: 4533

Re: Remark 'bout Neoline

I tried playing Master of Magic, but when you have Age of Wonders II (and III) out that basically does the same thing but with better graphics... Plus the combat was really weird. It's like it was real time but slowed down? I could never understand it. And it made the game really slow that units cou...
by BB Shockwave
06 Mar 2017, 06:35
Topic: KB:DS Jealousy
Replies: 2
Views: 3156

Re: KB:DS Jealousy

Maaan, the forced cringy dialogue in this game that made "Evil is Good" and such... It was really hard to swallow. It's your typical female-written sappy fanfic that you see in every genre, like in Transformers fanfics about Starscream being misunderstood and the Decepticons not being real...
by BB Shockwave
06 Mar 2017, 06:33
Topic: Building an Evil Empire
Replies: 9
Views: 7214

Re: Building an Evil Empire

Panda Tar wrote:They have smilies on their photos. What does that represent in that game? Some sort of Morale?
Play Crossworlds - it is basically the best game in the series, same as Armored Princess but with new units and dynamics.
by BB Shockwave
06 Mar 2017, 06:32
Topic: Building an Evil Empire
Views: 7214

Re: Building an Evil Empire

I have stopped playing this one early on - did not want to make the same mistake and put weeks into an unplayeable game like with Warriors of the North. Trust me, the units are horribly unbalanced in this "mod" - it is basically what this game is, a home-made mod of KB Crossworlds that is ...
by BB Shockwave
30 Jan 2017, 00:07
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic: Showdown
Views: 7193

Re: Might and Magic: Showdown

At this point does this thing even have anything to do with Might and Magic? I see hero designs that look more like they are from Diablo III.
Will this come with actual unpainted miniatures, btw? That's the only thing that might interest me out of this.
by BB Shockwave
30 Jan 2017, 00:02
Topic: JVC's Creature Quest Goes Global Jan 26
Replies: 4
Views: 4241

Re: JVC's Creature Quest Goes Global Jan 26

What platforms is this game for? 'fraid I have no smart phone, only a tablet.
by BB Shockwave
17 Nov 2016, 06:47
Topic: KB - Ogre Girl
Views: 7438

Re: KB - Ogre Girl

Argh, THAT game. I never understood this unit or how it goes to the King's Bounty Mythology. Or the really hilarious explanation as to why no-one can attack little girls (not even mindless undead?) and that they put bombs on enemies that explode... I did just check KB forums today to see if they are...
by BB Shockwave
01 Nov 2016, 23:54
Topic: Where to Next for the M&M Franchise?
Replies: 64
Views: 34264

Re: Where to Next for the M&M Franchise?

In my opinion the change from 2D to 3D was bad, not because 2D is better than 3D but because it was done for all the wrong reasons. I agree there. Compare Age of Wonders III to HOMM5. AOW3's world map and battle maps look exactly like they did when they were 2D in the previous games, they just look...
by BB Shockwave
01 Nov 2016, 23:45

Guys But H3 is still firmly 2D. And 600x800 is a quarter of my monitor. Those guys who are going to spend years remaking the H3 AI, why not modernize and update and improve the look of the game as well? The beautiful game I knew in 1998, is now crude and cartoony 18 years later. I wish someone coul...
by BB Shockwave
01 Nov 2016, 23:39

H7 doesn't seem to have chosen any particular audience Oh yes they chose an audience alright, the people who will blindly pre-order, hopefully it didn't work that well. It worked so "well", they are now selling the game in Hungary bundled with Heroes III HD and Might&Magic X - for a m...
by BB Shockwave
01 Nov 2016, 23:34

@Namerutan It may sound strange but I prefer the H7 way: both things (graphics & AI) on fine level (yes, H7 AI has some big flaws but generally it's not terrible). If I ignore the fact I do not like the graphic style of the game you used as an example of good graphics (H6 & H7 look like bet...
by BB Shockwave
13 Oct 2016, 05:20
Topic: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled
Replies: 23
Views: 14808

Re: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled

Katauri to the rescue. :applause: Hopefully. :S Just hope they give it to the original KB team, not the monkeys who cobbled Warriors of the North and its sequels together... I basically beta-tested that game for them, after an official release. And they haven't made a KB2 still, so I don't know how...
by BB Shockwave
13 Oct 2016, 05:18
Topic: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled
Replies: 23
Views: 14808

Re: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled

Good riddance. Now we just need to get rid of Ubisoft and then get rid of Ashan. Amen! Bring back Enroth and Erathia. Let's pretend Heroes 4 never happened, either. I have no issues with the gameplay, but I hated that they destroyed decades worth of lore in one game and killed important characters ...
by BB Shockwave
13 Oct 2016, 05:13

I doubt there is someone in the high spheres at Ubisoft caring enough for the brand to realize Erwin and his minions are impostors and utterly failed the reboot, especially with 6 and 7 but let's not forget the legal issues with GW 5 had Wait, GW as in Games Workshop? I never heard about that. So, ...
by BB Shockwave
13 Oct 2016, 05:10

This leads to the main problem for the Might and Magic franchise. It caters to a small niche. I don't think there will ever be a big budget Might and Magic game that can recoup the investment. People said the same thing about XCOM, remember? After the terrible knockoff "After..." series, ...

Go to advanced search