Search found 213 matches

by BB Shockwave
13 Feb 2020, 22:09
Forum: Era of Chaos
Topic: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos
Replies: 146
Views: 105796

Re: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

Four new units coats and Zydar, Kilgor and lately Dracon. With absolute nihilistical quote: "Spellmaster despises all being." He's the reason, why Solmyr is a good one here. And still not a new content, from the point of campaigns, treasure search and not even any more good lore uncoverin...
by BB Shockwave
13 Feb 2020, 22:00
Forum: News
Topic: New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!
Replies: 12
Views: 7237

Re: New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!

So anyone knows where the old King's Bounty forums have gone? They seem to be unavailable now...
by BB Shockwave
13 Feb 2020, 21:58
Topic: Kings Bounty II. - Devs Diary
Replies: 2
Views: 2684

Re: Kings Bounty II. - Devs Diary

Yeah, I have seen this like a week ago. Not really happy about it. Was anyone asking for them to tone DOWN the combat in King's Bounty? Now they say turn based combat will only be 1/3 of the game... That and the boring looking (all human) units, the muted Dragon Age/Witcher style colors, the whole t...
by BB Shockwave
04 Feb 2020, 00:09
Topic: MM: Chess Royale Released
Views: 3046

Re: MM: Chess Royale Released

If even this site's article admits this is not much of a game at all, then you know Ubisoft messed up bad...
by BB Shockwave
27 Jan 2020, 06:19

Panda Tar wrote:Ah, diamonds. Somehow I didn't see them there.
"The Diamonds! Mahgod!" :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiOe-b_ocI8
Yeah, I am not gonna waste money on this game to buy those. I'll just check back and reinstall when they have added the Dungeon and Fortress to the game.
by BB Shockwave
27 Jan 2020, 06:10
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Aeolwyn's Legacy (Upcoming M&M like game)
Replies: 5
Views: 6861

Re: Aeolwyn's Legacy (Upcoming M&M like game)

Seems promising. It's M&M 6 -8 in all but name. I have downloaded the demo, will try! Though the first sentence (developer of MM9) made me vince... I only ever played that game once and even forgot most of that experience, it was so bad. Hope the game is more like the previous ones and not like ...
by BB Shockwave
19 Jan 2020, 01:02

EDIT: managed to find the Fortress hero and unit art. :) Must say, amazing to finally see actual new artwork of my favourite town so many decades later!!! http://yxwd.qq.com/cp/a20170925home/hero_details.shtml?heroindex=1 Korbac and his Dragon Fly swarms. (was always my go-to hero whenever I played ...
by BB Shockwave
19 Jan 2020, 00:48

I returned there and scrolled up a bit to find some stuff. I just don't know exactly what they are and how they work. Mainly because I am at work and have no time to read what all people were talking about. :D So, take a look and speculate: Humm. Guessing then you can eventually upgrade units for r...
by BB Shockwave
19 Jan 2020, 00:28
Topic: Unit Splash Screens by Factions
Replies: 1
Views: 3098

Re: Unit Splash Screens by Factions

Thanks! Saves me the effort to take the screencaps! And LOL indeed, I guess they realized a "Death By Snu-Snu" Ogress would not appeal to their target audience. Honestly I expect Gnolls and Lizardmen will be R63ed too to be anime style sexy human girls with dog ears and lizard tails, LOL. ...
by BB Shockwave
19 Jan 2020, 00:20
Topic: MM: Chess Royale Announced
Replies: 4
Views: 4216

Re: MM: Chess Royale Announced

The whole spider Necropolis thing was Ubisoft's idea from VI already, same as how they turned Dungeon into cliche dark elves in V. Heroes used to be D&D-style classic fantasy and you would not even recognize the designs today, being a mix of Warhammer, anime and Warcraft. I frankly never finishe...
by BB Shockwave
19 Jan 2020, 00:17

At least Skeleton Archers are used by AI in campaign. Encountered them already. Better shield (passive skill), was written somewhere. There are many loading screens, they also change in time. All units and evolution screens can be seen from rooster. Evolution screen are seen from your rooster (when...
by BB Shockwave
14 Jan 2020, 19:31
Topic: MM: Chess Royale Announced
Replies: 4
Views: 4216

Re: MM: Chess Royale Announced

Seriously. Yet another real time nonsense without any real startegy in it. It's like Ubisoft doesn't know nor want to do anything with this franchise. Also, they are just reusing character models from VI, it seems.
by BB Shockwave
09 Jan 2020, 01:05

Yeah, I found more "neutral" units that are basically just cannon fodder without any special abilities. Castle has Rogues, Necropolis Skeleton Archers, Stronghold Dire Wolves. I got bored with this game quickly. They straight up just repeated the levels of the HOMM3 campaign so far, except...
by BB Shockwave
04 Jan 2020, 09:37

Tried a bit "Duel of Champions" (castle in-game), and noticed, that for reward you can buy a hero (3 soul pieces from required 50) - Luna, Rashka, Zydar, Gelu. Win 6x times a day. Got bags with money and some exping thingies instead . But effectivaly cannot continue without getting first ...
by BB Shockwave
04 Jan 2020, 09:05

I checked and installed it. Man, they shamelessly stole pretty much all music from HOMM3... And the plot as well with Catherine returning from Enroth to find her dad assassinated by Lord Haart, of course with a sexy helper fairy added because I guess all these types of clicker games run on sex appea...
by BB Shockwave
04 Jan 2020, 08:47
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: No World Left Behind
Views: 3222

Re: No World Left Behind

Not familiar with this screen... is this some fan-made MM game?
by BB Shockwave
05 Dec 2019, 16:23
Topic: Ubisoft release Era of Chaos worldwide
Replies: 5
Views: 5174

Re: Ubisoft release Era of Chaos worldwide

Wait, they are doing major revamps and changes... RIGHT after the game has been released???
by BB Shockwave
27 Nov 2019, 22:29
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic III HD+ Mod receives epic update
Replies: 8
Views: 14864

Re: Heroes of Might and Magic III HD+ Mod receives epic update

To be honest, those two gifs look the same to me... both pretty blurry. I only checked the HD mod years ago but I found it inferior to the re-mastered official Heroes III HD game. I just wish Uni got their *** together and remastered Armaggedon's Blade too. Would not cost much to restore the pixels ...
by BB Shockwave
06 Nov 2019, 18:03
Topic: Might and Magic Heroes: Era of Chaos
Replies: 11
Views: 9697

Re: Might and Magic Heroes: Era of Chaos

As long as it feels close enough to Heroes III in practice, I don't care if the art style is animu or NES Pixel Art. But it doesn't. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.might.magic.heroes.fantasy.rpg Watch the video, it is real time combat with tons of tiny troops swarming aro...
by BB Shockwave
06 Nov 2019, 18:02
Topic: Might and Magic Heroes: Era of Chaos
Replies: 11
Views: 9697

Re: Might and Magic Heroes: Era of Chaos

They are not even trying. Chibi chinese art style, real time combat, no real tactics just rush the enemy like in these dumb mobile games. At the same time, I am playing Age of Wonders Planetfall and it is what every turn-based strategy player would want. Sell the bloody license already, Unisoft-in-t...

Go to advanced search