Search found 213 matches

by BB Shockwave
08 Nov 2023, 19:11
Forum: News
Topic: Dotemu M&M: Clash of Heroes Definitive Edition
Replies: 3
Views: 1551

Re: Dotemu M&M: Clash of Heroes Definitive Edition

I loved this game, pretty much the only game I found ever on tablets/phones that is worth playing.
But I don't see what changed that'd make me want to buy it again. I can still run the old version from Steam, I bought the DVD and have it registered.
by BB Shockwave
08 Nov 2023, 19:09
Topic: Fanstratics Newsletters #35
Replies: 2
Views: 1331

Re: Fanstratics Newsletters #35

Will Fantrastics ever pass on to actually show some gameplay or screenshots at least? I have been reading these newsletters for what seems like years, and in the meantime Songs of Conquest has mostly been released and now Song of the Siren is coming. This game never seems to have made it past concep...
by BB Shockwave
22 Feb 2022, 00:53
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Wyvern by Magdalena Katańska
Replies: 1
Views: 2591

Re: Wyvern by Magdalena Katańska

This is adorable! And never knew there was a vinyl release of the soundtrack (odd thing, release a vinyl in this day and age) but the artwork is amazing.
by BB Shockwave
14 Jun 2021, 22:41
Topic: Songs of Conquest - Trailer, Release Date, Steam/GOG
Replies: 6
Views: 3711

Re: Songs of Conquest - Trailer, Release Date, Steam/GOG

There is a lot more info on the developer blog, greatly recommended!
https://www.lavapotion.com/blog
by BB Shockwave
14 Jun 2021, 21:46
Topic: Songs of Conquest - Trailer, Release Date, Steam/GOG
Views: 3711

Re: Songs of Conquest - Trailer, Release Date, Steam/GOG

Wow. This is pure HOMMII, even in graphics. I never heard of this game before, came out of nowhere. Looks like they got tired of Ubisoft sitting on the license, they just made their own... Looks good!
by BB Shockwave
05 Jun 2021, 22:11
Topic: Master of Magic News
Views: 3375

Re: Master of Magic News

Sounds interesting. To me, Age of Wonders was a better reimagination of MoM, especially AoW2 and beyond with he wizards/casting area system. Fallen Enchantress and World of Magic to me, lacked the same innovative combat system AoW had, and thus quickly became boring. Hope this tries more than being ...
by BB Shockwave
03 Mar 2021, 22:29
Topic: King's Bounty II - Delayed second time
Views: 2856

Re: King's Bounty II - Delayed second time

They can delay it all they want. I am thinking of going back and finishing Crossworlds with my human army setup and rune mages. This thing looks more and more like that new Fantasy General game, it doesn't seem to have anything in common with the games I played and loved. Besides, Diablo II Resurrec...
by BB Shockwave
06 Feb 2021, 18:09
Topic: MMH Tactical View
Views: 3036

Re: MMH Tactical View

Means little when you cannot really control your troops just wait for cooldown abilities and mash them every now and then...
by BB Shockwave
06 Feb 2021, 18:08
Topic: Queen Gremlin's
Views: 2325

Re: Queen Gremlin's

WTF? They R63ed Gremlins now?
by BB Shockwave
06 Feb 2021, 18:07
Topic: KB2 SeeThemAll!
Views: 2415

Re: KB2 SeeThemAll!

Every screenshot just saddens me more. They are like, trying to be the russian Witcher of TBS games, not realzing that they are throwing out the awesome high fantasy art style we loved in King's Bounty.
by BB Shockwave
09 Dec 2020, 19:12
Topic: MMHO is coming to an end, MMEG only essential support
Views: 2886

Re: MMHO is coming to an end, MMEG only essential support

LOOOL you gotta be kidding me. These things barely lasted a year, at most? Just goes to show how everyone had enough of Ubi's cheap chinese-made mobile games.
by BB Shockwave
22 Nov 2020, 09:54
Topic: Fanstratics - The Third Newsletter!
Replies: 2
Views: 2490

Re: Fanstratics - The Third Newsletter!

Curious. Never knew the Price of Loyalty expansion was not done by NWC. Guess it was a time in the nineties when companies were not afraid to outsource expansions (see also Diablo I's Hellfire expansion by Sierra). Otherwise, I still don't get these newsletters, not even as spam, despite subscribing...
by BB Shockwave
08 Nov 2020, 21:32
Topic: Fanstratics - The Second Newsletter!
Views: 2690

Re: Fanstratics - The Second Newsletter!

I subscribed ages ago yet I received no newsletters, again...
by BB Shockwave
08 Nov 2020, 21:11
Topic: Last call for Questions for Songs of Conquest creators Lava Potion, plus a correction
Replies: 4
Views: 3512

Re: Last call for Questions for Songs of Conquest creators Lava Potion, plus a correction

First I hear of this game. Who are these people and what do they have to do with HOMM3? I checked the trailer and it was rather nondescript about what sort of game this is, other than how it is very pixely...
by BB Shockwave
30 Sep 2020, 18:10
Topic: Short News 20' - Sept 20
Views: 4446

Re: Short News 20' - Sept 20

That Heroes III art is pretty amazing. Take note, Ubisoft. People still draw art of HOMMIII... yet nobody cares anymore about your Ashan world. Maybe take a hint and continue with the remasters? In that area - Appogee is actually remastering Crystal Caves and will do the same for other games. There ...
by BB Shockwave
19 Sep 2020, 00:36
Topic: Fanstratics - A first Newsletter!
Replies: 16
Views: 9230

Re: Fanstratics - A first Newsletter!

Hope we see more, too little so far to tell what this will be like and whenever - if ever - it will be ready. I wonder if it will be a kickstarter game.
by BB Shockwave
19 Sep 2020, 00:06
Topic: M&M: Dynasty Tweeted
Replies: 13
Views: 6042

Re: M&M: Dynasty Tweeted

Aren't these just the same Heroes VI and VII models? I would recognize the crappy new Basilisk with the Goblin rider anywhere. And the Dungeon has the Heroes VI "50 shades of purple" look.
by BB Shockwave
18 Sep 2020, 23:52
Topic: M&M: Dynasty Tweeted
Replies: 13
Views: 6042

Re: M&M: Dynasty Tweeted

Yet another dumb chinese mobile game? :wall: Does Ubisoft NOT have any developers in the west anymore?
by BB Shockwave
19 May 2020, 16:30
Topic: Euthia: Torments of Ressurection, Tabletop game on Kickstarter
Replies: 4
Views: 4990

Re: Euthia: Torments of Ressurection, Tabletop game on Kickstarter

I guess we are this starved for content that a tabletop game not even remotely similar to HOMM is now getting a news post? I dunno guys. If anything, then you should start covering other turn based startegy games then. Age of Wonders Planetfall is releasing another expansion soon, and XCOM Chimera S...
by BB Shockwave
03 Apr 2020, 22:39
Topic: Kings Bounty II. - Devs Diary 2
Replies: 5
Views: 4715

Re: Kings Bounty II. - Devs Diary 2

Not much more shown, this was mostly about the previous games. I see they (thankfully) did not mention the two "sequels" (more like mods) after Armored Princess/Crossworlds... Heh, almost forgot the first game had a time limit. Has been a while since I played it. Still have not seen much f...

Go to advanced search