Search found 389 matches

by dragonn
08 Jun 2006, 21:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: give us youre grade!
Replies: 33
Views: 10848

After playing heroes a few days I give the game something like 70. In short: What I like: - Graphic - Music - City views - Hero specializations (their diversity) - it has this "one more turn" feeling What I don't like: - INITIATIVE BAR (First I thought it was a nice idea, but I changed my ...
by dragonn
08 Jun 2006, 14:32
Topic: "What does this ability do..." thread
Replies: 27
Views: 7879

huh?? Once you've Mark'ed a unit, it's Mark'ed until the end of the battle. So whenever you cast a spell, the Mark'ed unit will be hit too. so no, you don't Mark/Imbue each unit or whatever. You misunderstood me. What I meant was that you have to choose each diffrent unit (Like this: You choose an ...
by dragonn
08 Jun 2006, 09:37
Forum: Articles
Topic: Academy Heroes
Replies: 45
Views: 18258

Academy Heroes

Cyrus and Maahir were thrown out from the final game because Academy had 10 standard Heroes + 1 campaign, and other races have only 8 standard Heroes...

Maybe we'll see them in the expansion...
by dragonn
08 Jun 2006, 08:21

errr.... it's the kind of abilities that work best when the fight lasts enough for you to cast/shoot many times. what's not to like ? same for Imbue Arrow, if your spells are powerful/useful enough, then you're in a winning situation. And if you have Imbue Ballista... Well in long battles they are ...
by dragonn
07 Jun 2006, 22:09

I think the abilities like Mark of the Wizard or Imbued Arrows should work at once, I mean without loosing your turn especially to activate them. It is so unuseful! It's better to cast two spells instead of using those abilities, the effects are better...
by dragonn
07 Jun 2006, 22:05
Topic: Patch Change Discussion
Replies: 135
Views: 38412

Maybe I'm seeing things but I think the patch optimalized the game a bit. It now runs faster :)
by dragonn
07 Jun 2006, 12:16
Topic: First Heroes V Patch Now Available
Replies: 86
Views: 39349

Patch 1.1

Okay, I've managed to install the patch...finally... Though it's anoying that there are so many problems with even the patch instalations (like non-collector editions problem). I think it's a little childish... But it should correct more things. There are still so many bugs (just looking into the Bu...
by dragonn
07 Jun 2006, 12:03

OK I'm able to use Imbued Arrows with offensive damage spells now :D
The ability works...
by dragonn
06 Jun 2006, 20:00
Topic: First Heroes V Patch Now Available
Replies: 86
Views: 39349

Quite a few things fixed :D But still a long way to go :(

HA! I've had a good idea not to play campaign 'till the patch is released (I wonder, maybe wait some more, until another patch is released). But it's anoying that the patch instalation corrupts the saves...
by dragonn
06 Jun 2006, 12:38

where di you get this impression ? of course it works like that, i tried it no later than yesterday evening. So in order to use a damage spell with Imbued Arrows: - first I choose Imbued Arrows and click on a damage spell I want. - then I choose Deadeye shot, or Rain of Arrows and when I attack wit...
by dragonn
06 Jun 2006, 09:48

Xenofex.XVII wrote:You spend your turn imbuning the spell in the next attack of hero. Kinda useless if you ask Me ;)
It would be useful if it would work with offensive spells. Because in this way your hero attack would do normal damage + spell damage. But it does not work this way...
by dragonn
06 Jun 2006, 08:21

"What does this ability do..." thread

My idea of this thread is to ask questions about abilities and recieve answers for them... This way the uses of abilities will be explained in one thread. I go first: How does Imbue Arrow work? Becuase the description says that u can imbue your arrows with offensive damage spells, but it does no see...
by dragonn
05 Jun 2006, 22:37
Topic: Favorite Town View
Replies: 24
Views: 7009

Of course my favourite city view is Sylvan. It's very pretty climatic (ahh music). All in all Sylvan is my favourite race :D
by dragonn
05 Jun 2006, 08:51
Forum: News
Topic: Nival Answers
Replies: 89
Views: 26576

Nival Answers

IMHO, it would have been much better for the Heroes franchise if Electronic Arts DID buy out UbiSoft & ditched Nival! No EA is even worse. Once they release a game they don't care about improving it, only about the money they can get. They made themselves a really money-hungry company. And the f...
by dragonn
04 Jun 2006, 20:54

Nival Answers

Despite any criticism I may state I truly do wish them luck and success.

Afterall their the ones saving the franchise, no?
by dragonn
04 Jun 2006, 19:45

Nival Answers

But creature mods give you an option.
by dragonn
04 Jun 2006, 18:33

Nival Answers

If Nival will even try to make things harder for the modders I will burn their headquarters! Seriously, I'm against modding, but I'm not against bringing back the old look of units (which are ultimately an element of the game itself). If Nival is deaf and they are not listening to what gamers have t...
by dragonn
04 Jun 2006, 10:44

Nival Answers

Maybe it's better to wait for the expansion then?
Edited on Sun, Jun 04 2006, 04:47 by dragonn
by dragonn
04 Jun 2006, 10:40

Nival Answers

Finally :P It's about time because those modders are doing nothing :D:D:D
by dragonn
04 Jun 2006, 08:32
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Help with beta Unicorns [modding]
Replies: 0
Views: 2861

Help with beta Unicorns [modding]

Anybody who is good at photoshop or has older Unicorn files from before the open beta. xManiaCCCx from HoMM V Forum is working on a mod that changes the Unicorns. The problem is that the Unicorns were changed before the open beta, so there's no files that could be used for swaping in there. I know t...

Go to advanced search