Search found 389 matches

by dragonn
18 Jun 2006, 09:20
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Loosing troops (without fighting) - known feature or bug?
Replies: 11
Views: 4832

Quite strange, I mean if you buy other heroes you also use them to destroy the elven homeland. So why do they flee only from Agrael? He's not the ugliest in the ranks of demons :)
by dragonn
15 Jun 2006, 14:47
Topic: Castle moat effects - what are they?
Replies: 25
Views: 9402

DaemianLucifer wrote: My unicorns got entangeled in the sylvan moat and received damage every turn.
My pit lords got entangeled in the sylvan moat and couldn't move. Someone said that entangles work only a couple of turns, but in my case they didn't move the whole battle! Of course they recieved damage each time...
by dragonn
15 Jun 2006, 08:52
Topic: Inferno Analysis (Long)
Replies: 14
Views: 6414

There is also another way to use Sacrificial Pit:

Similiar to Skeleton Transformer in HIII, but with diffrent effect. Just sacrifice those non-demonic and not-really-useful troops in your army like Peasants.

Nice article!

And I don't think Inferno is weak. Not with their initiative!
by dragonn
15 Jun 2006, 08:39
Topic: Castle moat effects - what are they?
Replies: 25
Views: 9402

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the block passageway in your wall with your unit, and hold your enemies unit in the moat strategy does not work? It didn't work when I was under siege in Inferno town. A unit which was standing on a moat killed my blocker unit but didn't move from the moat, didn't rec...
by dragonn
15 Jun 2006, 08:31
Topic: Name the Units you Find Overpowered!!!
Replies: 57
Views: 15732

Also, I find that those powerful units like Paladins, Blood Fury's are the main target for AI units so I think this is a kind of balancing the game. But I find that this magic damage reduction from units which cast spells is quite anoying. I know that a nearly 1000 Meteor Shower damage from 27 Pit L...
by dragonn
13 Jun 2006, 16:02
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Unicorn evolution
Replies: 91
Views: 46532

Well I voted the H5 silver unicorn, the best looking and good enough stats it also are in line with unicorn myths from the western world where born golden and as it ages it gets silvery :-D The other past unicorns are pale in comparison. Still I dont know why some of you complain about the silver u...
by dragonn
13 Jun 2006, 08:31

About the "bluish" Silver Unicorn, I like it as it is. I don't understand why would people like a "bronzish" Silver Unicorn ;| It's beyond a matter of taste, IMO. I mean once it's called a Silver Unicorn, I don't know... If only it's name was the BIGGEST problem! If you like the...
by dragonn
12 Jun 2006, 21:56

My favourite Unicorn ever was the H3 War Unicorn.

Second after that is the "Silver Unicorn", but in it's older beta form (bronze/gold or whatever colour that was). The one in the final game version sucks :(
by dragonn
11 Jun 2006, 09:53
Topic: Serious question for those who play Single Player
Replies: 48
Views: 13152

I agree with you.Though I did finish just two campaigns,there was just one map that provided me with some chalenge,and it wasnt that great of a chalenge either.It simply isnt a strategy game if you can finish it with half brain. Firstly, it isn't a strategy game because of the hack n' slash Initiat...
by dragonn
11 Jun 2006, 09:51
Topic: Hero's attack
Replies: 9
Views: 3572

And Nival says the idea of the game was to force players into making a decision: only many low levels which are cheap, or only high levels which are expensive, but have "unique" abilities. It seems that the choice is obvious, especially because of the tier 7 prices, and their vurnability t...
by dragonn
10 Jun 2006, 23:07
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21819

If I recall there are no adventure map creature dwellings from level 4 to 7 in-game. There are Garrisons instead of them...such lazyness.

That's what I would like to have, but it's missing...
by dragonn
10 Jun 2006, 18:51
Topic: Yes, I do 1060 dmg with my Lightning bolt but I have 1 Know
Replies: 18
Views: 5155

Re: Yes, I do 1060 dmg with my Lightning bolt but I have 1 K

but my brother had about 30+ upg hydra, 10 shadow witch, and 28 riders leftover from a couple of whirlpool trips and naval battle with my cousin's main hero n army. There is a way to prevent casualties because of whirpools. Just split your weakest unit stack into one strong and one really weak stac...
by dragonn
10 Jun 2006, 18:45
Topic: Òàê ñëó÷èëîñü... bug (not a spambot!)
Replies: 17
Views: 6306

Whoa! Didn't have that kind of problems...
by dragonn
10 Jun 2006, 18:37
Topic: Where are the Mod Threads? (Updated)
Replies: 2
Views: 3170

Re: Where are the Mod Threads?

Thanx :)
by dragonn
10 Jun 2006, 07:05
Topic: Best and Worse hero for each race?
Replies: 32
Views: 13126

I think one of the best Sylvan heroes is Wyngaal. His initiative speciality makes units under his command one step faster than enemies. Sometimes it's enough, to destroy half of the enemy army (with Master Hunters for instance). I didn't try to fight Inferno with him though...
by dragonn
09 Jun 2006, 13:38
Topic: Òàê ñëó÷èëîñü... bug (not a spambot!)
Replies: 17
Views: 6306

I expierienced the same problem, but only in the game main menu. Every word was looking like Òàê ñëó÷èëîñü. When I've put the cursor on them they were returning to normal...
by dragonn
09 Jun 2006, 08:40
Topic: Pedant of Mastery
Replies: 35
Views: 9480

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Phobos wrote:Can you reach the Ultimate level without this pendant?
No,you cannot.
What a stupid idea :mad: ... so every time I must find this artifact in order to use my skill on ultimate level? I think it should be changed...
by dragonn
09 Jun 2006, 08:37
Topic: "What does this ability do..." thread
Replies: 27
Views: 7880

A like the Arftificer ability. But it's quite expensive. Some say that Ultimate Artificer does not work. I didn't have an occasion to try it out. So, does it reduce the artifact costs?
by dragonn
09 Jun 2006, 08:26
Forum: News
Topic: Fabrice Interview on AoH
Replies: 36
Views: 10323

Fabrice Interview on AoH

I don't wan't to be pesimistic, but I think that the editor will have many bugs which will need more and more patching :( Do you also think, that everytime Fabrice talks (in interviews, in posts), what he says has this "everything will be allright" feeling in it? We'll see, for now it's no...
by dragonn
08 Jun 2006, 21:33
Forum: News
Topic: Fabrice Interview on AoH
Replies: 36
Views: 10323

Fabrice Interview on AoH

He forgot the soon™ term :)

I just want a big patch which will reduce at least half of the bugs mentioned in the Buglist thread...

Go to advanced search