Search found 157 matches

by bungleau
03 Dec 2008, 03:41
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Progress through Maestro's Mod
Replies: 217
Views: 68402

As you know, I'm still working through things. A couple of things to mention... Bow damage - Recurve bows are cheap and so far, the best bows. Others do more damage, but at twice the inventory space. That's important because in BDJ's mod, it's a good idea to care a backup bow for when they're too cl...
by bungleau
02 Dec 2008, 12:49

Barrows? No wonder! I was in the wrong map entirely!

Hmmm... so me getting the creme in Tularean previously was a *real* glitch...

Okay... fourth courier quest will be done tonight :D

Thanks, all.
by bungleau
02 Dec 2008, 05:21

On my own, I appear to be stuck. I had everything up to the fourth courier quest last night, but I can't seem to complete it. I'm missing the person who has the beauty creme... I thought it was either Thom Lumbra or Mortie Ottin, but neither has the Courier Delivery quest as an option. I did place t...
by bungleau
02 Dec 2008, 05:19

Hmmm... if you've done all the hidden area, you should have gotten all of them. Unless... unless you missed the one secret door in the hidden area. Did you get the movable wall over there?
by bungleau
02 Dec 2008, 02:45

Are you getting both parts of the castle? Part of the mod expands the original size of the Harmondale Castle... you need to teleport to the other area.

Let us know if you need a little spoiler on how to get to it.
by bungleau
02 Dec 2008, 02:42
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 87520

The latest patch (I think ;) ) makes belts visible.
by bungleau
01 Dec 2008, 05:02
Topic: Maestro MOD Patches
Replies: 168
Views: 48915

Minor potential glitch, perhaps dating back to the original BDJ Mod... on the last courier quest, I happened to see Thom Lumbra in Tularean before going to Deyja. Lo and behold, he's got a Courier Delivery action available. I take it, and get some creme and a Deyja key. I head to Deyja, and there's...
by bungleau
28 Nov 2008, 03:47
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 87520

I think Vladimir's last patch addresses some of the summoned monster issues... they shouldn't all be attacking their summoners now. Perhaps he's missed a couple... I will say that berzerking one trog made cleaning out the troglodyte caverns a whole lot easier... it was apparently infectious :D]

*B*
by bungleau
28 Nov 2008, 03:44

Just downloaded all the patches and will restart my game. A note on the Courier Guild quest issue I found earlier... the original quest giver is still out in Deyja with a Courier Delivery "topic" for discussion, but nothing happens when you click on it. Credit for the fourth quest was give...
by bungleau
26 Nov 2008, 05:28

Minor potential glitch, perhaps dating back to the original BDJ Mod... on the last courier quest, I happened to see Thom Lumbra in Tularean before going to Deyja. Lo and behold, he's got a Courier Delivery action available. I take it, and get some creme and a Deyja key. I head to Deyja, and there's...
by bungleau
25 Nov 2008, 05:57

Minor potential glitch, perhaps dating back to the original BDJ Mod... on the last courier quest, I happened to see Thom Lumbra in Tularean before going to Deyja. Lo and behold, he's got a Courier Delivery action available. I take it, and get some creme and a Deyja key. I head to Deyja, and there's ...
by bungleau
24 Nov 2008, 22:27

I saw it as a quiver... a little out of the ordinary for MM, but not bad IMHO :)
by bungleau
24 Nov 2008, 04:58

Minor thing tonight, Vladimir... the Royal Crown of Magic shows up as a +12 crown, not a Rune of some sort. The image is that of a rune though...

Excellent processing otherwise! :D
by bungleau
24 Nov 2008, 04:53

Fun gaming this evening... man, do I hate those rock-throwing trolls! Fortunately Berzerk is a handy friend... ;) I had a revelation this evening about that breaking-armor issue I've had. In fact, it came after a troll rock blast, as it turned out. I took a look, and sure enough, the dead characters...
by bungleau
24 Nov 2008, 02:42

So you didn't have the dragonflies near the DOTG pedestal and the goblins where the DFs used to be?

Rather strange... I wonder if the monster fie was correctly patched...

On to check acceleration tonight!
by bungleau
23 Nov 2008, 23:13

What I mean is that if any item is broken, it disappears from inventory. Every time I hear the "broken" sound, I can't find anything in inventory. Except holes where things used to be... I think I'm running 3D Acceleration... I can turn that off to see if it makes a difference. Updates ton...
by bungleau
23 Nov 2008, 05:57
Topic: Is the "Flute Quest" real or what???
Replies: 12
Views: 17931

I hear you, Dave. Many priorities shifted after 9/11... while gaming was a good escape, it wasn't as... important... as other things. Even pranking newbies about the importance of keeping the flute lost some luster. And Macros, let 'em come ;) They'll find a minotaur wielding a hefty battle axe when...
by bungleau
23 Nov 2008, 05:53

Vladimir-Maestro, I'm not sure where you want mod feedback - here or another post. Let me know and I'll put things in the right place. A couple of issues tonight: Armor size - Breast plate appears 3x3, is really 4x3. Suggest stretching the graphic. Disarm Trap Expert reject message for archer from B...
by bungleau
22 Nov 2008, 06:01

All right... the results are in, and without the patch to mm7.exe that Vladimir-maestro made for Darth Vadre, all failed. That patch, to the tiny mm7.exe, brought everything to life. Here were the testing results and error messages: FAIL Original… install mod there. Error: Premature end of file at b...
by bungleau
21 Nov 2008, 20:21

I'm sure I tried doing that last night (patching mm7-rel), but still got error messages.

I'll take a detailed look tonight and confirm.

*B*

Go to advanced search