Search found 157 matches

by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 15:31
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Maestro's MM6 MOD
Replies: 57
Views: 25273

Re: Maestro's MM6 MOD

Add me to the list of people saying "Cool!" :)

Unfortunately, I can't see the paper dolls. For some reason I can't get to that link or even to imageshack to look them up. I'll take everyone else's word for it, though...
by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 15:21
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 382327

Ahhh... now I understand. You wanted it the *other* way, where it actually worked :)

I agree :thumbsup:
by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 15:21
Topic: Maestro MOD Patches
Replies: 168
Views: 48734

Well, I can't see them, so I can't click on them and can't try to ID them :)

I've been auto-attacking with bows and spells. As uninteractive as you can imagine...

I'll try changing the settings tonight to see what happens.
by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 11:22

In the original game, it was the Ninja promotion quest on the dark path. To spoil slightly, it's loaded with invisible manticores... I think, since I can't see 'em :D
by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 11:20
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 382327

(snip) Items that grant skill- if you have two rings that both give +stealing (for example +15 and +7) then you get a bonus only from the highest skill adder- instead of the sum of them all MM6-8 currently do this, with one exception: bonuses from artifacts/relics add on to regular bonuses. So equi...
by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 05:10
Topic: Progress through Maestro's Mod
Replies: 217
Views: 68170

Minor note, more related to BDJ's Rev 4 mod... Don't put the Blue Dragon key in the chest of drawers it opens. You'll never get it back out... ;) Fortunately, I'd already grabbed the Modder's Precious set. The key's not needed for anything else, is it? Good night of gaming... now, off to sleep, perc...
by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 03:57

Still crashing in the Kennel. Putting the original sound file in there delayed it for a bit, but not long enough.

Perhaps we ought to be higher than level 7 so we can kill 'em quicker... ;)
by bungleau
11 Dec 2008, 04:40

Damn. Game crashed in the kennel, just like Variol's did in Nighon. gonna have to try the sound file... tomorrow, though. I'm tired tonight.

Sneaky place, that Kennel....
by bungleau
09 Dec 2008, 15:20

Hmmm... I guess. They looked a little wooden to me... ;)
by bungleau
08 Dec 2008, 13:59

Thanks for clarifying, BDJ. I'll keep on looking... ;)
by bungleau
08 Dec 2008, 06:07

Possible issue...

In my game, I've found three of the three statues for the pedestal quest... one bird staute and two knights statues! I have not found the third statue, and the extra knight statue doesn't cut it. Am I missing the spot where the third statue is, or is something messed up? One knight was on EI, IIRC, ...
by bungleau
08 Dec 2008, 03:30

Variol,

Are you talking about regular spears or the Slayer? Seems to me they should be able to use regular spears just fine...
by bungleau
05 Dec 2008, 05:02

Minor note for folks... you cannot equip Slayer while carrying a shield, but if you put the shield down, you can put the shield back on after you've equipped Slayer. Thought I'd share... ;)
by bungleau
04 Dec 2008, 21:42

Hmmmm.... lost *two* posts today. Variol, I responded to yours about getting caught in the blast... yep, it sucks. Nearly wiped out the part last night in less than a second with a finger left on the "A" key :( And BDJ, looks like I'm going to have to start reading all the descriptions for...
by bungleau
04 Dec 2008, 21:07

As a bow, perhaps. Not a whole lot of damage.

As an endless fireball launcher... a bottomless roman candle, if you will... not bad. And when everyone has one? Priceless.

Unless you get too close, of course, and get caught in the backlash. Then it hurts... :(
by bungleau
04 Dec 2008, 20:42

Nice! ..Perfect bow needed some perfecting! I agree! However, did you notice The Slayer ? It is by far the best missile weapon I found in "The Game" The Slayer Shoot: +36 Damage: 18D18+36 Now that's missile power! :applause: BDJ I somehow lost yet another post... my response was "WTF...
by bungleau
04 Dec 2008, 20:38
Topic: Courier Quests
Replies: 6
Views: 5562

Thanks, BDJ! And for the record, I knew the skeleton's color ;)
by bungleau
04 Dec 2008, 19:35
Topic: Courier Quests
Replies: 6
Views: 5562

Thanks, BDJ.

I think it would be helpful to have the secondary part of the quests as well, the actual delivery. Did you have text for that as well?
by bungleau
04 Dec 2008, 02:57
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 87270

That cauldron is part of BDJ's Rev4 mod. You'll find you can't quite reach it... much like a treasure chest in... Paradise Valley, I think.

And Vori.... Vori is just as real as she ever was... ;)
by bungleau
03 Dec 2008, 19:36
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 87270

;) You will need another armor to be able to repir this invisible one :) Plus, you can't see if the various parts are broken. You can't harden them either, because they're Artifacts. So you have to decide, is this fabulous Panoply really worth the aggravation? My decision is usually "This gear...

Go to advanced search