Search found 157 matches

by bungleau
27 Dec 2008, 04:03
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Maestro's MM6 MOD
Replies: 57
Views: 25316

I consider losing the NPCs to be a normal part of the game. Can't have you getting *too* attached to them, can we?

In any case, I thought that quest was one of the best, game-wise. To become a higher priest, you must first find the holy chalice, then restore the temple. Sweet!
by bungleau
26 Dec 2008, 03:35
Topic: Progress through Maestro's Mod
Replies: 217
Views: 68402

BTW, I'm running into a glitch in Deyja. Whenever I try to access inventory, the game crashes. Ir's the third time I've been there (first two were for the courier quests)... haven't wiped out all the beasties, although I'm sure I will soon.

Don't think I'm at the latest patch yet...
by bungleau
26 Dec 2008, 03:30

On the MM boards from days gone by, some folks (Kalravoia, apparently, since I don't remember well enough ;) ) created games with a peasant party. What makes a peasant party? Simple. You start with absolutely nothing. No gold. No equipment. No skills. No attributes (all attributes are zero!) No leve...
by bungleau
25 Dec 2008, 03:34

Sure... send me the file :) I'll PM you my email.... pathetic parties are more fun, after all. Anyone else ever done a peasant party?

And for the record, you don't get experience every time they flop over. Just treasure... :P
by bungleau
23 Dec 2008, 04:26

And not checking inventory during battle let me finish safely... so tonight, Morcorack and his minions are dead, respawning with every reload...

I kind of feel bad, taking advantage of that glitch... but not too much ;)
by bungleau
22 Dec 2008, 05:30

Minor crash update... when returning to Emerald Island, i've discovered (unfortunately) that if I go into inventory during turn-based battle and try to switch to another character's inventory, the game crashes. Gotta stop doing that... ;) I *think* I've got the latest sound patch from Maestro, but I...
by bungleau
22 Dec 2008, 02:15
Topic: MM7 spoiler thread
Replies: 17
Views: 6750

Sneaky.... :D
by bungleau
21 Dec 2008, 16:43
Topic: MM6: Metamorphosis - monster's corner
Replies: 86
Views: 35006

That is nice!
by bungleau
19 Dec 2008, 13:18

That file may be OS-specific, Variol... are you on XP?

When you say the dragons fall, are they alive or dead at that point? I'd hate to think that someone built in a resurrection spell... Maestro.... ;)
by bungleau
19 Dec 2008, 13:16
Topic: MM7 spoiler thread
Replies: 17
Views: 6750

Can't wait to get back to EI now... ;)
by bungleau
18 Dec 2008, 18:55

Hmmm.... given that Hairbaugh no longer exists, that frees up an item (letter to Hairbaugh) that could be used for something else... say.... Festival of the Five Moons notes 1. No promotions allowed except priests, since it's a holy festival. 2. Rogues have been known to cheat before, and probably w...
by bungleau
18 Dec 2008, 05:16

Playing 2.7 now... but no Hairbaugh in Harmondale? Or is he hiding someplace new...?

Enjoying this, I am... ;)
by bungleau
17 Dec 2008, 05:08
Topic: !!!_Maestro MOD (installation)_!!!
Replies: 42
Views: 31943

I finally swapped my C:/D: and G: drives, so I'm reinstalling from scratch... literally! One question, Vlad... do I need to install any of the patches (Mok, 1.1, etc.) before installing your mod? Or are those all included? Thanks! *EDIT* WTF? While running new_class.exe manually, Windows piped up ab...
by bungleau
14 Dec 2008, 19:29
Topic: Questions about Maestro Mod(s)
Replies: 37
Views: 10292

Point taken. How's blue?
by bungleau
14 Dec 2008, 02:44
Topic: Maestro MOD Patches
Replies: 168
Views: 48914

Those game settings worked. Kennel is cleared. All I can say... man, do I like Berzerk and Paralyze... :D *edit* Crash, crash, and more crash... completed the priest of light quest, and after getting the promo, trying to access the inventory screen results in an internal error. I've got a pretty bas...
by bungleau
14 Dec 2008, 02:43

Technically, "staves" being underlined in red means that your dictionary isn't smart enough to recognize it... ;)

At the least, there are a couple of orb staves later on in the game. Not a tremendous amount, but a couple. I do see nicer swords, though... ;)
by bungleau
14 Dec 2008, 02:37
Topic: Questions about Maestro Mod(s)
Replies: 37
Views: 10292

Re: Questions about Maestro Mod(s)

No dumb questions here, as far as I can see... ;) Sorry but I have a few dumb questions. I have searched through the threads and can't find these answers. 1. I have played the BDJ Rev4 Mod for MM7. Is the Maestro Mod for MM7 different? The Maestro Mod is an additional enhancement to the BDJ mod, aka...
by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 19:16
Topic: ALL MODDERS READ!!Major untapped modding potental for MM9
Replies: 25
Views: 17427

Welcome to the boards, Quickshot14! And what a way to make an entry, too... :)

Very cool... I don't have the bandwidth right now to create a mod, but with handy tools like that, I might be able to help out.
by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 19:02
Topic: Maestro's MM6 MOD
Replies: 57
Views: 25316

VERY nice! Except perhaps the clown pants on Guy #2... ;)

I'm looking forward to it, Maestro!
by bungleau
12 Dec 2008, 16:18
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 383176

But in a game like MM, you pick up everything, whether it's 10GP or 10,000.

Real life doesn't fit quite as well... I'm not likely to pick up a penny these days ;)

Go to advanced search